Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 33

Thread: Balls and Goats

  1. #1
    Registered User Novacane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Dade City, FL
    Posts
    37,649
    Thanks
    11,723
    Thanked 10,575 Times in 6,081 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    117

    Balls and Goats

    Balls. Defense. They played 1/2 their 2nd string and still held Miami to 21 points 7 of them gifted by the offense.
    Edmunds and Milano

    Goats

    training staff. We've played in that heat plenty of times and never had the cramping issues like we did today.

    the media. Our total 2nd string DB's made him look like the average QB he is. Let the phins enjoy their lead today. They still don't scare me.

  2. #2
    Registered User Crisis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    12,702
    Thanks
    511
    Thanked 2,378 Times in 1,097 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    53

    Re: Balls and Goats

    I don't understand how that bull**** stadium is allowed. Someone is going to get seriously hurt because of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by LOSman WINS
    Vanek is Austrian not European
    Quote Originally Posted by Prov401
    Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
    Quote Originally Posted by better days
    I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

  3. Post thanked by:

    notacon (09-25-2022),swiper (09-26-2022)

  4. #3
    Administrator DraftBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    103,555
    Thanks
    4,686
    Thanked 23,183 Times in 13,310 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    267

    Re: Balls and Goats

    Balls
    Groot
    Milano
    Edmunds
    McKenzie

    Goats:
    Allen
    DT’s
    OL
    Heat Injuries
    COMING SOON...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

  5. #4
    Unreachable Douche
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    69,652
    Thanks
    9,037
    Thanked 5,876 Times in 3,726 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    194

    Re: Balls and Goats

    Balls: Allen, Milano, Edmunds

    Goats:

    Refs: so many missed called on Miami. Not calling touchdown on Gabe catch the biggest.

    Miano: Dropped pick 6

    Heat.

  6. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    5,632
    Thanks
    412
    Thanked 1,810 Times in 1,142 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    26

    Re: Balls and Goats

    93 plays vs 44 plays, here's to tiring yourself out. LOL

    Not even salty, tons of injuries and almost doubled their play total.

  7. #6
    Registered User Novacane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Dade City, FL
    Posts
    37,649
    Thanks
    11,723
    Thanked 10,575 Times in 6,081 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    117

    Re: Balls and Goats

    Goat to Frazier for rushing 3 on 3rd and 22. You can do that with Poyer and Hyde. Not with rookie safties.

  8. Post thanked by:

    Cntrygal (09-25-2022),Historian (09-26-2022),Lone Stranger (09-25-2022),Mace (09-25-2022),TacklingDummy (09-25-2022)

  9. #7
    Legendary Zoner Woodman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    45,131
    Thanks
    4,772
    Thanked 5,948 Times in 4,740 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    134

    Re: Balls and Goats

    The refs missed way too many calls.

    Was it intentional?

    Looked like they were looking when it was us and closed their eyes when it was the Dolphins.
    The Next Three


    12/01 @ Patriots

    8:15 pm VICTORY
    12/11 JETS

    1:00 pm
    12/18 DOLPHINS

    TBD

  10. #8
    President of WADL (Whitner Anti-Defamation League) Prov401's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,597
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 141 Times in 90 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    18

    Re: Balls and Goats

    Refs kept this game dramatic. Bills lack of depth on the o line is concerning. Hopefully Allen is ok. Crazy game. We got to get Poyer and Morse back quickly.

  11. #9
    Unreachable Douche
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    69,652
    Thanks
    9,037
    Thanked 5,876 Times in 3,726 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    194

    Re: Balls and Goats

    Do all the Bills losses have to be like this? WTF.

  12. Post thanked by:

    Cntrygal (09-25-2022),imbondz (09-25-2022)

  13. #10
    Registered User kscdogbillsfan1221's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Muncie, Indiana
    Posts
    4,156
    Thanks
    648
    Thanked 3,001 Times in 1,536 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    25

    Re: Balls and Goats

    Quote Originally Posted by TacklingDummy View Post
    Do all the Bills losses have to be like this? WTF.
    this...

    i'd rather get blown out then lose like this all the damn time. going back to last season.

    i have no idea why this team is completely incapable of winning a close game.... ever



    balls: the d for the most part

    goat: refs, heat, o line, interior d line, bass.
    Last edited by kscdogbillsfan1221; 09-25-2022 at 09:29 AM.
    I came.
    I saw.
    I conquered.

  14. Post thanked by:

    TacklingDummy (09-25-2022)

  15. #11
    Registered User Novacane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Dade City, FL
    Posts
    37,649
    Thanks
    11,723
    Thanked 10,575 Times in 6,081 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    117

    Re: Balls and Goats

    Quote Originally Posted by Woodman View Post
    The refs missed way too many calls.

    Was it intentional?

    Looked like they were looking when it was us and closed their eyes when it was the Dolphins.


    With the money being bet on the Bills to cover? Yeah. That was obvious.

  16. #12
    Democrats are people too imbondz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    specifically located in the Milky Way
    Posts
    25,504
    Thanks
    4,397
    Thanked 3,548 Times in 1,929 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    90

    Re: Balls and Goats

    2nd and goal and Allen is in the shotgun. Dumb. Just run it in for 3 plays. He would have gotten in.
    My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.


  17. Post thanked by:

    Cntrygal (09-25-2022),kgun12 (09-25-2022),Novacane (09-25-2022)

  18. #13
    Well, lookie here... YardRat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    A hole in your wall.
    Posts
    80,887
    Thanks
    28,050
    Thanked 28,483 Times in 16,101 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    229

    Re: Balls and Goats

    Goats---

    McDermott for not challenging the Davis 'catch', and Davis for not hanging on to it until the end.
    Milano for dropping the pick six.
    Dorsey for falling into the "Let's roll with this run play an eleventh time even though it didn't work the first 10".
    Allen for skipping what could have been the winning TD, and pretty much throwing into coverage all day.
    McKenzie for not getting down/out of bounds.
    The dline for not showing up.
    Bass for blowing the 38-yarder.

    There are no game balls when we lose to the Dolphins.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS
    .

  19. Post thanked by:

    Cntrygal (09-25-2022),Historian (09-26-2022),Lone Stranger (09-25-2022),Mace (09-25-2022)

  20. #14
    Registered User Novacane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Dade City, FL
    Posts
    37,649
    Thanks
    11,723
    Thanked 10,575 Times in 6,081 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    117

    Re: Balls and Goats

    Quote Originally Posted by YardRat View Post
    Goats---

    McDermott for not challenging the Davis 'catch', and Davis for not hanging on to it until the end.
    Milano for dropping the pick six.
    Dorsey for falling into the "Let's roll with this run play an eleventh time even though it didn't work the first 10".
    Allen for skipping what could have been the winning TD, and pretty much throwing into coverage all day.
    McKenzie for not getting down/out of bounds.
    The dline for not showing up.
    Bass for blowing the 38-yarder.

    There are no game balls when we lose to the Dolphins.
    Those are all fair goats.

  21. Post thanked by:

    YardRat (09-26-2022)

  22. #15
    Dances With Buffaloes Ingtar33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    14,246
    Thanks
    1,111
    Thanked 3,906 Times in 1,841 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    61

    Re: Balls and Goats

    Quote Originally Posted by Novacane View Post
    With the money being bet on the Bills to cover? Yeah. That was obvious.
    70+% of the money (and nearly 90% of the bets) went on the bills and Vegas never moved the line from 5.5, the fix was clearly in today. especially since they lost their shirts on week 1 and 2 covers by the bills.
    My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

    MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

  23. #16
    Proudly victimizing the victimizer's victimizer and cracking soreheads Gibby 2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    7,300
    Thanks
    10,385
    Thanked 3,932 Times in 2,533 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    25

    Re: Balls and Goats

    Balls:

    Leslie Frazier- I have goated him so many times over the past few years, but the choke today was not in his. Considering that he had the Lincoln College Prep Academy JV defensive backfield in today against a very explosive offense, and considering that they gave the Offense more than enough time to get into position to kick a game winning field goal I cannot fault them. They did the job and they did it admirably

    Defense- see Frazier

    Goats:

    Allen- get some stickum young man

    Offense- slop slop slop slop slop slop slop slop. sooooooieeeeeee, that was some sloppy play.

    Playcaling by all coaches on offense.

    Bass

    OL

    Josh Allen

    Moss

    Strength and Conditioning.
    Insert whimsical line here

  24. #17
    Registered User Crisis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    12,702
    Thanks
    511
    Thanked 2,378 Times in 1,097 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    53

    Re: Balls and Goats

    Can we ban heaters from their sideline in December? That's basically the equivalent from what they do with their stadium.

  25. #18
    Registered User Novacane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Dade City, FL
    Posts
    37,649
    Thanks
    11,723
    Thanked 10,575 Times in 6,081 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    117

    Re: Balls and Goats

    Quote Originally Posted by Ingtar33 View Post
    70+% of the money (and nearly 90% of the bets) went on the bills and Vegas never moved the line from 5.5, the fix was clearly in today. especially since they lost their shirts on week 1 and 2 covers by the bills.
    They probably cleaned up on the over under too.

  26. #19
    Registered User Novacane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Dade City, FL
    Posts
    37,649
    Thanks
    11,723
    Thanked 10,575 Times in 6,081 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    117

    Re: Balls and Goats

    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby 2.0 View Post
    Balls:

    Leslie Frazier- I have goated him so many times over the past few years, but the choke today was not in his. Considering that he had the Lincoln College Prep Academy JV defensive backfield in today against a very explosive offense, and considering that they gave the Offense more than enough time to get into position to kick a game winning field goal I cannot fault them. They did the job and they did it admirably

    Defense- see Frazier

    Goats:

    Allen- get some stickum young man

    Offense- slop slop slop slop slop slop slop slop. sooooooieeeeeee, that was some sloppy play.

    Playcaling by all coaches on offense.

    Bass

    OL

    Josh Allen

    Moss

    Strength and Conditioning.
    ball to Fraizer? Are you smoking something. Our offense let his D sit for 40 minutes. He rushed 3 on the play that basically won the game when he knows we have inexperienced safeties. He's a weak link.

  27. #20
    Unreachable Douche
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    69,652
    Thanks
    9,037
    Thanked 5,876 Times in 3,726 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    194

    Re: Balls and Goats

    Bills last 10 Losses

    KC: 38-24 playoffs
    Arizona: 32-30 Hail Mary
    Pitts: 23-16
    Tenn: 34-31
    Jags: 9-6 WTF
    Colts: 41-15 ass kicked
    NE: 14-10 wind game
    Tampa: 33-27 overtime
    KC: 42-36 Playoff
    Miami 21-19 today

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •