• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ingtar33
    Dances With Buffaloes
    • Sep 2002

Bills are awful in short yardage if they don't run Allen

Simply this -

This is why i wanted a RB in the offseason. I don't want Allen running, and apparently the coaching staff doesn't either. Yet they didn't get a running back again.

This lack of a short yardage offense is going to get allen killed and keep losing us games.
    My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!
  • Crisis
    • Aug 2004

Re: Bills are awful in short yardage if they don't run Allen

Doesn't matter who the RB is if they get hit 2 yards behind the LOS on short yardage situations.
    Originally posted by LOSman WINS
    Vanek is Austrian not European
    Originally posted by Prov401
    Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
    Originally posted by better days
    I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• Mace
      Haha...yeah you think so ?
      • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Crisis View Post
      Doesn't matter who the RB is if they get hit 2 yards behind the LOS on short yardage situations.
      Well, someone with a little more size, power, balance and acceleration might be able to get past it a little better.

Comment

• sukie
        Seriously?
        • Sep 2012

The quick toss to Singletary for first score was short yardage

Comment

• Novacane
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by sukie View Post
          The quick toss to Singletary for first score was short yardage
          That was a pass though.

Comment

• sukie
            Seriously?
            • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
            That was a pass though.
            It’s all you need then. We have tiny runners outside of Gilliam

Comment

• Woodman
              Legendary Zoner
              • Apr 2014

Morse was really missed today.

Obviously Phillips was the key on defense that was out.

Didn't help to have both Poyer and Hyde go down but we better get used to it I guess.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• sukie
                Seriously?
                • Sep 2012

D better than I expected considering

Comment

• Albany,n.y.
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ingtar33 View Post
                  Simply this -

This is why i wanted a RB in the offseason. I don't want Allen running, and apparently the coaching staff doesn't either. Yet they didn't get a running back again.

This lack of a short yardage offense is going to get allen killed and keep losing us games.
                  What position did the Bills draft in the 2nd round? Waiting for your answer. Hint it was what you said they didn't get.

Comment

• Ingtar33
                    Dances With Buffaloes
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Albany,n.y. View Post
                    What position did the Bills draft in the 2nd round? Waiting for your answer. Hint it was what you said they didn't get.
                    what did i say about Cook?

right, he's basically a copy of Moss and Singletary. not an improvement.

he might be an improvement in a year or two, but we're in win-now mode. the cap is going to make us a worse team next year, not a better one. granted we can still win a superbowl every year we got JA17, but this might be the best bills team i've ever seen and seeing us lose another bull**** game because we can't pick up one ****ing yard on the 1 yard line pisses me off.
                    Last edited by Ingtar33; 09-25-2022, 10:35 AM.
                    My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• Mace
                      Haha...yeah you think so ?
                      • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Ingtar33 View Post
                      what did i say about Cook?

right, he's basically a copy of Moss and Singletary. not an improvement.

he might be an improvement in a year or two, but we're in win-now mode. the cap is going to make us a worse team next year, not a better one. granted we can still win a superbowl every year we got JA17, but this might be the best bills team i've ever seen and seeing us lose another bull**** game because we can't pick up one ****ing yard on the 1 yard line pisses me off.
                      He's not a copy of Moss and Singletary, he's smaller and faster, your pass catching YAC guy. That said, the backs are still all rotational backs that should compliment someone we don't have. I don't see Cook being a number 1 back.

Comment

• kgun12
                        • Jul 2002

Here’s what scares me, the Dolphins of the 90’s had a great passing game, often throwing for more than 400 yards a game. That’s why Marino had all those career passing yards. The problem is they never had a running game and no Super Bowls! This Bills team is starting to show the same issues! They better find a running game because this game was a reverse flashback of the Bills Dolphin games of the 90’s and it’s concerning!
                        Retired Air Traffic Controller
                        USAF VETERAN
                        DAV

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                          My battery is low and it's getting dark.
                          • Apr 2004

What we really need is more talent at guard. Saffold is not nearly the dominant player he used to be, and Bates looked much better on the left than he does on the right. I think maybe he just had better chemistry with Dawkins.

Singletary can get a yard if the O-line can do its job.

Our run blocking and protection schemes seem to be less effective this season so far. I think maybe Kollar is past due for retirement.

Comment

• YardRat
                            Well, lookie here...
                            • Dec 2004

Originally posted by ParanoidAndroid View Post
                            What we really need is more talent at guard. Saffold is not nearly the dominant player he used to be, and Bates looked much better on the left than he does on the right. I think maybe he just had better chemistry with Dawkins.

Singletary can get a yard if the O-line can do its job.

Our run blocking and protection schemes seem to be less effective this season so far. I think maybe Kollar is past due for retirement.
                            Kroger?
                            YardRat Wall of Fame
                            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                              My battery is low and it's getting dark.
                              • Apr 2004

Errr. yeah. Kromer. lol I think Kroger is a grocery store.
                              Last edited by ParanoidAndroid; 09-25-2022, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X