Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 1 Seed

Thanks
    Thanked 11,695 Times in 7,755 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: 1 Seed

Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37 View Post
    Don't make me break out the list of all the times this team started strong during the drought only to completely fall apart and miss the playoffs.

I'm not saying that's going to happen this time, but I am saying that fans of this team should know better than to count the chickens before they hatch.
    Yes, you are implying that that’s going to happen this time.

Comparing today’s Bills to any of the “drought” team is blasphemous, and really, really dumb.

Just stop it Opi. Stop it.

Every “reality” that you have pimped to **** on the Bills has been destroyed......

‘They don’t beat good teams’ - WRONG

’They don’t beat teams with records above .500’ - WRONG

’They can't beat Belichick' (until they prove it to you of all people) - WRONG

‘They don't win on the west coast’ (until they prove it to you of all people) - WRONG

‘They can’t beat Tennessee’ (until they prove it to you of all people) - WRONG

‘The can’t beat Baltimore (because you went to the game) - WRONG

'They can’t beat the Chiefs' (until they prove it to you of all people) - WRONG

’They can’t win close games’ (until they prove it to you of all people) - WRONG

Now, a new lame one. ’They start out strong only to completely fall apart’

When are you going to give up being the biggest Negative Nancy that has ever darkened a Bills FAN forum????

2. Post thanked by:

The last buffalo fan (10-18-2022)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by sukie View Post
    Only 1 game on the Jets. Not commanding.
    Another Opi kissing cousin.

Weren’t you the guy that constantly **** all over Brian Daboll, calling him a terrible OC and predicting he would be a terrible and failure as a head coach?????

Yeah....Daboll is soooooooo terrible. He’s the favorite (right now) to win ****ing coach of the year award. THE reason for the Giants over performing (and mentioned by anyone and everyone with a shred of football knowledge) is because they are a very well coached team. It’s ALL because of Brain Daboll.

Please...just stop the Negative Nancy crap.

The Jets are pretenders and everyone knows it. They are better than last year....but not in the same class as the Bills (and KC).

The Bills are one of the best if not THE best team in the NFL.....certainly they have proved they are the best team in the AFC.

4. Post thanked by:

Novacane (10-17-2022),The last buffalo fan (10-18-2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,391 Times in 7,274 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by sukie View Post
    Only 1 game on the Jets. Not commanding.

oh boy. Anyone worried about them needs a head exam.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    Another Opi kissing cousin.

Weren’t you the guy that constantly **** all over Brian Daboll, calling him a terrible OC and predicting he would be a terrible and failure as a head coach?????

Yeah....Daboll is soooooooo terrible. He’s the favorite (right now) to win ****ing coach of the year award. THE reason for the Giants over performing (and mentioned by anyone and everyone with a shred of football knowledge) is because they are a very well coached team. It’s ALL because of Brain Daboll.

Please...just stop the Negative Nancy crap.

The Jets are pretenders and everyone knows it. They are better than last year....but not in the same class as the Bills (and KC).

The Bills are one of the best if not THE best team in the NFL.....certainly they have proved they are the best team in the AFC.

Opi likes his post but if we go by Opi's reasoning the Jets have no chance of beating the Bills because they haven't recently. He'll believe it when he see's it. Or does that only go for the Bills Opi?
    When the negative nancies are down to the Jets as their big worry they are grasping for straws.

7. Post thanked by:

notacon (10-18-2022)

Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin' Buffalogic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,801 Times in 1,034 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Novacane View Post
    oh boy. Anyone worried about them needs a head exam.
    That can't be his real opinion. Troll post for sure.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

For the same reason I've always cared: I don't live around a lot of Bills fans. I just want to have a realistic conversation about the team. Fantasizing about the #1 seed is just that... fantasy. Could it happen? Sure, but not in October.

You don't want to have a realistic conversation. You want to have a dump on the Bills conversation because other teams have let you down in the past. The #1 seed is a very realistic conversation. Sure there's a long way to go but if you say it's not a realistic possibility at this point you're not capable of honest conversation.

10. Post thanked by:

notacon (10-18-2022),The last buffalo fan (10-18-2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 26,296 Times in 13,726 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Opi likes his post but if we go by Opi's reasoning the Jets have no chance of beating the Bills because they haven't recently. He'll believe it when he see's it. Or does that only go for the Bills Opi?
    When the negative nancies are down to the Jets as their big worry they are grasping for straws.
    I said thst Miami wouldn’t beat the Bills because we’ve owned them recently and I won’t believe they can beat us until it happens. Well, guess what?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

You don't want to have a realistic conversation. You want to have a dump on the Bills conversation because other teams have let you down in the past. The #1 seed is a very realistic conversation. Sure there's a long way to go but if you say it's not a realistic possibility at this point you're not capable of honest conversation.
    I don’t want to dump on the Bills because of what happened in the past. I’m being reasonable based on what happened in the past. I’m not saying it’s going to happen again, but I am saying we’ve seen good seasons fall apart many times, so we shouldn’t be talking about the 1 seed yet. It’s a very reasonable approach.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

How about you go on the record and predict the games you think we'll lose the rest of the season Opi?

14. Post thanked by:

notacon (10-18-2022)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I don’t want to dump on the Bills because of what happened in the past. I’m being reasonable based on what happened in the past. I’m not saying it’s going to happen again, but I am saying we’ve seen good seasons fall apart many times, so we shouldn’t be talking about the 1 seed yet. It’s a very reasonable approach.

I'm not going to compare a group of players to a bunch of bums of the past. Anyone who can't see Josh is special there's no reason to debate with that person.. What happened in the past has nothing to do with this group unless you believe in curses or jinx's.

My IQ Test results came back negative BillsOwnAll's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Op we’ll give you credit. You’re realistic predictions in the past we’re correct and the majority of us were wrong. But in reality now, the bills are the best team in football now. Allen is arguably the best qb in football. The bills have a 2 game lead on 2nd place in the afc, and 3-4 game lead of 3rd+.

Welcome to the NEW reality

17. Post thanked by:

Novacane (10-18-2022),OpIv37 (10-18-2022),The last buffalo fan (10-18-2022)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

NO, it is NOT a "very reasonable approach”. It’s unfounded, unrealistic, head-in-the sand Negative Nancy LOSER talk.

Funny, but literally every objective professional sports media writer and professional NFL analysts are talking about the Buffalo Bills having the upper hand, and most likely getting the #1 seed in the AFC.....with the AFC Super Bowl berth “going through Buffalo”.

Your mind set is like when you kid gets accepted into Harvard (or any college for that matter) and saying to your child.....‘Well....32.9% of undergraduates do not complete their degree....so....you should know better than to count the chickens before they hatch and expecting to graduate with a degree’.

Or, before any positive development for one’s family saying....’Well....we are all going to die eventually so you should know better than to count the chickens before they hatch’.

I really feel sorry for you. It must be a heavy burden to perceive any positive situation with doom and gloom.

Asst to Dean Vernon Wormer POTLAND PSILBYLO's Avatar
    Portland, Oregon Cocoa Mate: Mandy Pepperidge
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,789 Times in 3,334 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Don't make me break out the list of all the times this team started strong during the drought only to completely fall apart and miss the playoffs.

I'm not saying that's going to happen this time, but I am saying that fans of this team should know better than to count the chickens before they hatch.
    Eeyore speaks

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

The “NEW reality” (hat tip to BillsOwnAll) is that there are three teams that are head and shoulders better than the rest of the league.

And IN ORDER, they are

Buffalo Bills
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Kansas City Chiefs

When the Bills get the #1 seed and the AFC Championship is in BUFFALO, I really like the chances for the Bills to make it to their first SB in 28 years.

And I doubly like their chances to WIN their first Super Bowl EVER!!!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

NO, it is NOT a "very reasonable approach”. It’s unfounded, unrealistic, head-in-the sand Negative Nancy LOSER talk.

Funny, but literally every objective professional sports media writer and professional NFL analysts are talking about the Buffalo Bills having the upper hand, and most likely getting the #1 seed in the AFC.....with the AFC Super Bowl berth “going through Buffalo”.

Your mind set is like when you kid gets accepted into Harvard (or any college for that matter) and saying to your child.....‘Well....32.9% of undergraduates do not complete their degree....so....you should know better than to count the chickens before they hatch and expecting to graduate with a degree’.

Or, before any positive development for one’s family saying....’Well....we are all going to die eventually so you should know better than to count the chickens before they hatch’.

I really feel sorry for you. It must be a heavy burden to perceive any positive situation with doom and gloom.
    They did that last year too.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,568 Times in 6,127 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by SMOKE IT View Post
    Eeyore speaks
    Admit it, you were counting on it.
    28**60**128**133**144**160**163**200**204**248

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

They did that last year too.
    No, they didn’t.

My IQ Test results came back negative BillsOwnAll's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

The “NEW reality” (hat tip to BillsOwnAll) is that there are three teams that are head and shoulders better than the rest of the league.

And IN ORDER, they are

Buffalo Bills
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Kansas City Chiefs

When the Bills get the #1 seed and the AFC Championship is in BUFFALO, I really like the chances for the Bills to make it to their first SB in 28 years.

And I doubly like their chances to WIN their first Super Bowl EVER!!!

The fact op can’t realize there’s a difference between this hot start and the 2000s hot starts is just ignorant. He’s no longer a “realist”.

Before he WAS a realist while we were “optimists” but the tables turned. We are now the realists.

Expectations have changed. Anything less than an afc championship appearance for as long as Allen is here is a total failure of a season. Being a realist they will lose some of those and/or Super Bowls. But that’s what we should expect now. That’s reality.

25. Post thanked by:

notacon (10-19-2022)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by BillsOwnAll View Post
    The fact op can’t realize there’s a difference between this hot start and the 2000s hot starts is just ignorant. He’s no longer a “realist”.

Before he WAS a realist while we were “optimists” but the tables turned. We are now the realists.

Expectations have changed. Anything less than an afc championship appearance for as long as Allen is here is a total failure of a season. Being a realist they will lose some of those and/or Super Bowls. But that’s what we should expect now. That’s reality.
    Everyone used the "this team is different" line for all those hot starts that resulted in chokes, too. And no, no one should expect that, ever. Not us, not the Chiefs, not the 2000's Patriots. There are just too many things that can go wrong.

Registered User kscdogbillsfan1221's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,899 Times in 2,082 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

The bills have lost to every single team they will be playing for the rest of the year

therefore, there is no other logical conclusion other that the season is over because they will lose the rest of the games.

anyone who thinks otherwise is a delusional homer

hell, did you see what cris Carter did to us in 1997? We cannot beat the Vikings!

did you see what we did against the lions on thanksgiving in 1995? I’m worried!
    because, as anyone with a brain knows. What Ron Johnson did in 2000 and Trent Edward in 2008 is completely relevant to the 2022 bills.
    Last edited by kscdogbillsfan1221; 10-18-2022 at 09:03 AM.
    I came.
    I saw.
    I conquered.

28. Post thanked by:

Mad Bomber (10-22-2022),notacon (10-19-2022)