Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 1 Seed

Thanks
    Thanked 9,195 Times in 5,921 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: 1 Seed

Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    Another Opi kissing cousin.

Weren’t you the guy that constantly **** all over Brian Daboll, calling him a terrible OC and predicting he would be a terrible and failure as a head coach?????

Yeah....Daboll is soooooooo terrible. He’s the favorite (right now) to win ****ing coach of the year award. THE reason for the Giants over performing (and mentioned by anyone and everyone with a shred of football knowledge) is because they are a very well coached team. It’s ALL because of Brain Daboll.

Please...just stop the Negative Nancy crap.

The Jets are pretenders and everyone knows it. They are better than last year....but not in the same class as the Bills (and KC).

The Bills are one of the best if not THE best team in the NFL.....certainly they have proved they are the best team in the AFC.
    Never once said terrible. Frustrating and annoying. As far as head coach… he has miles-to go to make it past 3 years.

This is a fact.

Bills lead over the Jets is 1 game. Not commanding. Ask ZJoe B to run the math.

2. Post thanked by:

swiper (10-22-2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 26,314 Times in 13,736 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by kscdogbillsfan1221 View Post
    The bills have lost to every single team they will be playing for the rest of the year

therefore, there is no other logical conclusion other that the season is over because they will lose the rest of the games.

anyone who thinks otherwise is a delusional homer

hell, did you see what cris Carter did to us in 1997? We cannot beat the Vikings!

did you see what we did against the lions on thanksgiving in 1995? I’m worried!
    because, as anyone with a brain knows. What Ron Johnson did in 2000 and Trent Edward in 2008 is completely relevant to the 2022 bills.
    What every single one of those things has in common is that we should have won but didn’t. Just like Jax last year. Just like Miami this year. Nothing is guaranteed but people here are talking like it is.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,219 Times in 3,688 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37 View Post
    I didn't make any predictions here. I simply said we should know better than any fan base not to get overly excited about a fast start.
    We beat the best division leading teams all away from home, I mean there’s a fast start & being all alone.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,617 Times in 6,168 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Skooby View Post
    We beat the best division leading teams all away from home, I mean there’s a fast start & being all alone.
    FSU WR K. Coleman #33
    Utah DB C. Bishop #60
    Duke DT D. Carter #95
    Kentucky RB R.Davis #128
    Georgia C S.VanPran-Granger #141
    Washington LB Edefuan Ulofoshio #160
    Troy DE J.Solomon #168
    UCF OT T.Grable #204
    Penn ST. CB D.Hardy #219
    England OT T.Clayton #221

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

And? NE went 18-0 before losing the SB. Nothing is guaranteed.

My IQ Test results came back negative BillsOwnAll's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

That’s the dumbest argument ever. What’s the point of being a sports fan then? You can be happy during the journey of the season. Jesus you are jsut a cold dark indviual. Noones allowed to be happy before the super bowl is over? Get a life

8. Post thanked by:

kscdogbillsfan1221 (10-19-2022),Mad Bomber (10-22-2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,717 Times in 7,771 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by sukie View Post
    Never once said terrible. Frustrating and annoying. As far as head coach… he has miles-to go to make it past 3 years.

This is a fact.

Bills lead over the Jets is 1 game. Not commanding. Ask ZJoe B to run the math.
    Unfortunately. all the old posts are gone, so I can't link to all the crap you heaped on Daboll. I do not know for sure if you used the actual word “terrible” (but I suspect you did).

We know what you did. Stop tying to dance arid and backtrack.

What is undeniable is that you **** on him constantly and said he would fail as a HC. Like I said in another thread, it’s time for you to fess up that you were WRONG about Brian Danboll.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Everyone used the "this team is different" line for all those hot starts that resulted in chokes, too. And no, no one should expect that, ever. Not us, not the Chiefs, not the 2000's Patriots. There are just too many things that can go wrong.
    What your lame (and now is becoming legendary sour puss and Negative Nancy cynicism) absurdity is the clinging to every loss as somehow showing that greatness is to be doubted when the Bills are involved.

And you are unwittingly proving that your negativity is silly.

Yes, NE went 18-0 before losing the Super Bowl. SO WHAT?????

There is a reason why there has been only ONE TEAM that EVER went undefeated....and that was with only a 14 game season, FIFTY ****ING YEARS AGO!!!!!

GREAT teams....Championship teams...Super Bowl winners....LOSE GAMES (except ONE in the ONE HUNDED AND TWO YEAR HISTORY OF THE NFL!!!!!

Philly....is going to lose some games this year. Buffalo will probably lose more games this year.

SO WHAT?!?!?!?!??!?!

That does not mean that every team that has lost some games, in the season they won a championship is ANY less worthy.

BillsOwnAll has got it right....”What’s the point of being a sports fan then? You can be happy during the journey of the season. Jesus you are jsut a cold dark indviual. Noones (sic) allowed to be happy before the super bowl is over? Get a life

JUST STOP IT!!!!

It’s like being around a clinically depressed person who dwells on death every moment and sucks ALL the joy out life for themselves and everyone around them.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Was that the 1st time the NYG beat them?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

BTW....I looked back to the status of the Bills and the AFC race at the same time last year....after week 6....and, of course, I found that your premise is wrong....what else is new????

They did that last year too.
    .....In response to my statement that "Funny, but literally every objective professional sports media writer and professional NFL analysts are talking about the Buffalo Bills having the upper hand, and most likely getting the #1 seed in the AFC.....with the AFC Super Bowl berth “going through Buffalo”."

Which I correctly responded....

No, they didn’t.
    Skooby has got it right.....

2022 is nothing like last year.

After week six in 2021, the Bills had only the sixth best record in the AFC at 4-2 (this is after the Bills lost the heartbreaker in TN).

Baltimore was #1 at 5-1.

Five teams shared a 4-2 record ....

Tennessee
    Cincy
    LA Charges
    Raiders
    Buffalo

The Bills were on the wrong side of the tie breaker to EVERY ONE of those teams. Of course, the head-to-head advantage was TN's over Buffalo.

But, all the other team bested the Bills in conference record (the next tie breaker).

The Bills clung onto the #4 seed (at that time) because they were clearly on top of the AFC east, and division winners get higher seed over teams with better records that are not division leaders.

So, NO.....last year it was NOT the case that "every objective professional sports media writer and professional NFL analysts are talking about the Buffalo Bills having the upper hand, and most likely getting the #1 seed in the AFC.....with the AFC Super Bowl berth “going through Buffalo”."

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

What your lame (and now is becoming legendary sour puss and Negative Nancy cynicism) absurdity is the clinging to every loss as somehow showing that greatness is to be doubted when the Bills are involved.

And you are unwittingly proving that your negativity is silly.

Yes, NE went 18-0 before losing the Super Bowl. SO WHAT?????

There is a reason why there has been only ONE TEAM that EVER went undefeated....and that was with only a 14 game season, FIFTY ****ING YEARS AGO!!!!!

GREAT teams....Championship teams...Super Bowl winners....LOSE GAMES (except ONE in the ONE HUNDED AND TWO YEAR HISTORY OF THE NFL!!!!!

Philly....is going to lose some games this year. Buffalo will probably lose more games this year.

SO WHAT?!?!?!?!??!?!

That does not mean that every team that has lost some games, in the season they won a championship is ANY less worthy.

BillsOwnAll has got it right....”What’s the point of being a sports fan then? You can be happy during the journey of the season. Jesus you are jsut a cold dark indviual. Noones (sic) allowed to be happy before the super bowl is over? Get a life

JUST STOP IT!!!!

It’s like being around a clinically depressed person who dwells on death every moment and sucks ALL the joy out life for themselves and everyone around them.
    And this is EXACTLY why I'm saying we shouldn't be talking about the 1 seed yet. You admit good teams lose games. All we need are two slip-ups in 11 games and KC catches us. THAT'S IT. It blows my mind that some of you think that can't happen, especially when it's already happened once in 6 games.

14. Post thanked by:

swiper (10-22-2022)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

download.jpg

We can dance when it's time.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

And this is EXACTLY why I'm saying we shouldn't be talking about the 1 seed yet. You admit good teams lose games. All we need are two slip-ups in 11 games and KC catches us. THAT'S IT. It blows my mind that some of you think that can't happen, especially when it's already happened once in 6 games.
    Jesus. Go back into your hole of negatively and bull****.

I’m enjoying life and the fantastic direction the Bills are on.

Your depression and dwelling on all the bad things that could happen is lame.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Jesus. Go back into your hole of negatively and bull****.

I’m enjoying life and the fantastic direction the Bills are on.

Your depression and dwelling on all the bad things that could happen is lame.
    I think it's lame to ignore realistic possibilities and count your chickens before they hatch (yes, I know, lame old-lady phrasing but I don't feel like thinking of a better way to say it).

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I think it's lame to ignore realistic possibilities and count your chickens before they hatch (yes, I know, lame old-lady phrasing but I don't feel like thinking of a better way to say it).
    Bull****.

I am not ignoring anything. YOU are.

Visually stunning but camera-shy. Cntrygal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,593 Times in 4,537 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

If this pissing contest is going to be the way we roll into the bye week, I shouldn't have fixed it. I should just trash it altogether.
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin' Buffalogic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,801 Times in 1,034 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

This was meant to be an informative post. Like hey, we all know we have the best record in the conference, but in addition to that we have h2h tiebreaks against 2, 3, and 4 in the conference. Somehow it turned into some weirdo goofball fest.
    Last edited by Buffalogic; 10-19-2022 at 09:57 AM.

21. Post thanked by:

Cntrygal (10-19-2022),Mace (11-04-2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 Times in 484 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I, for one, am enjoying this season so far. I’m enjoying the journey. I’ve been a Bills fan for 58 years, and have PTSD as a result. However, this is one of the best Bills teams I’ve seen, and I’m going to keep enjoying this season and not frame it in the failures of the past.

23. Post thanked by:

Cntrygal (10-23-2022),Mace (11-04-2022),notacon (10-23-2022),swiper (10-22-2022),Woodman (11-04-2022),YardRat (10-22-2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,409 Times in 9,123 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Don't fret. The original poster isn't that bright. The post is so stupid. It's exactly like saying "hey the Sabres are 3-1 and are going to win the Stanley Cup.

I guess dumb threads help pay the bills here.
    Last edited by swiper; 10-22-2022 at 01:45 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,409 Times in 9,123 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Bomber View Post
    I, for one, am enjoying this season so far. I’m enjoying the journey. I’ve been a Bills fan for 58 years, and have PTSD as a result. However, this is one of the best Bills teams I’ve seen, and I’m going to keep enjoying this season and not frame it in the failures of the past.
    You hit the nail on the head.

26. Post thanked by:

Mace (11-04-2022)