• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buffalogic
    Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
    • Feb 2006

1 Seed

Bills have a commanding lead for the one seed. They have beaten the 2, 3, and 4 seed head to head already. It's ours to lose. The team deserves a lot of credit for how tough they have been against the best competition in the conference and mostly on the road. This is super bowl mettle.

Untitled.png
  • Woodman
    Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

Re: 1 Seed

Happy to be where we are but there's still such a long way to go.

One game at a time.

We get the Packers on SNF in two weeks let's win that one.

Always

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
      My battery is low and it's getting dark.
      • Apr 2004

Bills net points > Chiefs+Ravens+Bengals

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Don't make me break out the list of all the times this team started strong during the drought only to completely fall apart and miss the playoffs.

I'm not saying that's going to happen this time, but I am saying that fans of this team should know better than to count the chickens before they hatch.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BuffaloBlitz83
          We play to win the game!
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
          Don't make me break out the list of all the times this team started strong during the drought only to completely fall apart and miss the playoffs.

I'm not saying that's going to happen this time, but I am saying that fans of this team should know better than to count the chickens before they hatch.
          Didn’t you claim we’d lose this chiefs game? What happened

Comment

• Woodman
            Legendary Zoner
            • Apr 2014

and if we do we do have you to keep us in line.

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloBlitz83 View Post
              Didn’t you claim we’d lose this chiefs game? What happened
              Yes I did and I was wrong. That has nothing to do with the topic at hand.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Novacane
                • Jul 2002

You used to be accurate with your Bills predictions. Now you suck giant donkey balls at it because you think the past dictates the future.
                Things change.
                What used to be has zero to do with this team. You really want to compare a Fitzpatrick team with this Josh Allen team?

Comment

• Cntrygal
                  Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                  • Jul 2002

The Bills are "in charge" of their destiny - and I want it to stay that way. I don't want to go through the if team x beats team y, but team z needs to lose scenario's this year. So for now, I'm going to keep the "one seed" thoughts in the BACK of my mind... at least until I see if they come out flat or motivated after the Bye.
                  Originally posted by notacon
                  The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
                    You used to be accurate with your Bills predictions. Now you suck giant donkey balls at it because you think the past dictates the future.
                    Things change.
                    What used to be has zero to do with this team. You really want to compare a Fitzpatrick team with this Josh Allen team?
                    I didn't make any predictions here. I simply said we should know better than any fan base not to get overly excited about a fast start.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Novacane
                      • Jul 2002

I didn't make any predictions here. I simply said we should know better than any fan base not to get overly excited about a fast start.
                      That's fine for you. I'm excited. Not necessarily about the record. I've watched the NFL for 45 years. This team's talent is rare. I can't believe it's actually my team that's this good. Maybe something happens and they don't win it all. That will suck but I'm going to enjoy the ride.

Comment

• OpIv37
                        Acid Douching Asswipe
                        • Sep 2002

That's fine for you. I'm excited. Not necessarily about the record. I've watched the NFL for 45 years. This team's talent is rare. I can't believe it's actually my team that's this good. Maybe something happens and they don't win it all. That will suck but I'm going to enjoy the ride.
                        But talking about the 1 seed in mid October isn't enjoying the ride. It's daydreaming about something that hasn't happened.
                        MiKiDo Facebook
                        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Woodman
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Apr 2014

I say giddyup!

Comment

• Novacane
                            • Jul 2002

But talking about the 1 seed in mid October isn't enjoying the ride. It's daydreaming about something that hasn't happened.
                            Why the **** do you care?

Comment

• OpIv37
                              Acid Douching Asswipe
                              • Sep 2002

Why the **** do you care?
                              For the same reason I've always cared: I don't live around a lot of Bills fans. I just want to have a realistic conversation about the team. Fantasizing about the #1 seed is just that... fantasy. Could it happen? Sure, but not in October.
                              MiKiDo Facebook
                              MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                              X