• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsOwnAll
    My IQ Test results came back negative
    • Oct 2002

Re: 1 Seed

Op we’ll give you credit. You’re realistic predictions in the past we’re correct and the majority of us were wrong. But in reality now, the bills are the best team in football now. Allen is arguably the best qb in football. The bills have a 2 game lead on 2nd place in the afc, and 3-4 game lead of 3rd+.

Welcome to the NEW reality

Comment

• notacon
      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
      I don’t want to dump on the Bills because of what happened in the past. I’m being reasonable based on what happened in the past. I’m not saying it’s going to happen again, but I am saying we’ve seen good seasons fall apart many times, so we shouldn’t be talking about the 1 seed yet. It’s a very reasonable approach.
      NO, it is NOT a "very reasonable approach”. It’s unfounded, unrealistic, head-in-the sand Negative Nancy LOSER talk.

Funny, but literally every objective professional sports media writer and professional NFL analysts are talking about the Buffalo Bills having the upper hand, and most likely getting the #1 seed in the AFC.....with the AFC Super Bowl berth “going through Buffalo”.

Your mind set is like when you kid gets accepted into Harvard (or any college for that matter) and saying to your child.....‘Well....32.9% of undergraduates do not complete their degree....so....you should know better than to count the chickens before they hatch and expecting to graduate with a degree’.

Or, before any positive development for one’s family saying....’Well....we are all going to die eventually so you should know better than to count the chickens before they hatch’.

I really feel sorry for you. It must be a heavy burden to perceive any positive situation with doom and gloom.

Comment

• POTLAND PSILBYLO
        Asst to Dean Vernon Wormer
        • Nov 2012

Don't make me break out the list of all the times this team started strong during the drought only to completely fall apart and miss the playoffs.

I'm not saying that's going to happen this time, but I am saying that fans of this team should know better than to count the chickens before they hatch.
        Eeyore speaks

Comment

• notacon
          • Aug 2012

The “NEW reality” (hat tip to BillsOwnAll) is that there are three teams that are head and shoulders better than the rest of the league.

And IN ORDER, they are

Buffalo Bills
          Philadelphia Eagles
          Kansas City Chiefs

When the Bills get the #1 seed and the AFC Championship is in BUFFALO, I really like the chances for the Bills to make it to their first SB in 28 years.

And I doubly like their chances to WIN their first Super Bowl EVER!!!

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by notacon View Post
            NO, it is NOT a "very reasonable approach”. It’s unfounded, unrealistic, head-in-the sand Negative Nancy LOSER talk.

Funny, but literally every objective professional sports media writer and professional NFL analysts are talking about the Buffalo Bills having the upper hand, and most likely getting the #1 seed in the AFC.....with the AFC Super Bowl berth “going through Buffalo”.

Your mind set is like when you kid gets accepted into Harvard (or any college for that matter) and saying to your child.....‘Well....32.9% of undergraduates do not complete their degree....so....you should know better than to count the chickens before they hatch and expecting to graduate with a degree’.

Or, before any positive development for one’s family saying....’Well....we are all going to die eventually so you should know better than to count the chickens before they hatch’.

I really feel sorry for you. It must be a heavy burden to perceive any positive situation with doom and gloom.
            They did that last year too.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Woodman
              Legendary Zoner
              • Apr 2014

Originally posted by SMOKE IT View Post
              Eeyore speaks
              Admit it, you were counting on it.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• notacon
                • Aug 2012

They did that last year too.
                No, they didn’t.

Comment

• BillsOwnAll
                  My IQ Test results came back negative
                  • Oct 2002

The “NEW reality” (hat tip to BillsOwnAll) is that there are three teams that are head and shoulders better than the rest of the league.

And IN ORDER, they are

Buffalo Bills
                  Philadelphia Eagles
                  Kansas City Chiefs

When the Bills get the #1 seed and the AFC Championship is in BUFFALO, I really like the chances for the Bills to make it to their first SB in 28 years.

And I doubly like their chances to WIN their first Super Bowl EVER!!!

The fact op can’t realize there’s a difference between this hot start and the 2000s hot starts is just ignorant. He’s no longer a “realist”.

Before he WAS a realist while we were “optimists” but the tables turned. We are now the realists.

Expectations have changed. Anything less than an afc championship appearance for as long as Allen is here is a total failure of a season. Being a realist they will lose some of those and/or Super Bowls. But that’s what we should expect now. That’s reality.

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by BillsOwnAll View Post
                    The fact op can’t realize there’s a difference between this hot start and the 2000s hot starts is just ignorant. He’s no longer a “realist”.

Before he WAS a realist while we were “optimists” but the tables turned. We are now the realists.

Expectations have changed. Anything less than an afc championship appearance for as long as Allen is here is a total failure of a season. Being a realist they will lose some of those and/or Super Bowls. But that’s what we should expect now. That’s reality.
                    Everyone used the "this team is different" line for all those hot starts that resulted in chokes, too. And no, no one should expect that, ever. Not us, not the Chiefs, not the 2000's Patriots. There are just too many things that can go wrong.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• kscdogbillsfan1221
                      • Nov 2007

The bills have lost to every single team they will be playing for the rest of the year

therefore, there is no other logical conclusion other that the season is over because they will lose the rest of the games.

anyone who thinks otherwise is a delusional homer

hell, did you see what cris Carter did to us in 1997? We cannot beat the Vikings!

did you see what we did against the lions on thanksgiving in 1995? I’m worried!
                      because, as anyone with a brain knows. What Ron Johnson did in 2000 and Trent Edward in 2008 is completely relevant to the 2022 bills.
                      Last edited by kscdogbillsfan1221; 10-18-2022, 09:03 AM.
                      I came.
                      I saw.
                      I conquered.

Comment

• sukie
                        • Sep 2012

Another Opi kissing cousin.

Weren’t you the guy that constantly **** all over Brian Daboll, calling him a terrible OC and predicting he would be a terrible and failure as a head coach?????

Yeah....Daboll is soooooooo terrible. He’s the favorite (right now) to win ****ing coach of the year award. THE reason for the Giants over performing (and mentioned by anyone and everyone with a shred of football knowledge) is because they are a very well coached team. It’s ALL because of Brain Daboll.

Please...just stop the Negative Nancy crap.

The Jets are pretenders and everyone knows it. They are better than last year....but not in the same class as the Bills (and KC).

The Bills are one of the best if not THE best team in the NFL.....certainly they have proved they are the best team in the AFC.
                        Never once said terrible. Frustrating and annoying. As far as head coach… he has miles-to go to make it past 3 years.

This is a fact.

Bills lead over the Jets is 1 game. Not commanding. Ask ZJoe B to run the math.

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by kscdogbillsfan1221 View Post
                          The bills have lost to every single team they will be playing for the rest of the year

therefore, there is no other logical conclusion other that the season is over because they will lose the rest of the games.

anyone who thinks otherwise is a delusional homer

hell, did you see what cris Carter did to us in 1997? We cannot beat the Vikings!

did you see what we did against the lions on thanksgiving in 1995? I’m worried!
                          because, as anyone with a brain knows. What Ron Johnson did in 2000 and Trent Edward in 2008 is completely relevant to the 2022 bills.
                          What every single one of those things has in common is that we should have won but didn’t. Just like Jax last year. Just like Miami this year. Nothing is guaranteed but people here are talking like it is.
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Skooby
                            Skoobasaurus-Rex
                            • Oct 2011

I didn't make any predictions here. I simply said we should know better than any fan base not to get overly excited about a fast start.
                            We beat the best division leading teams all away from home, I mean there’s a fast start & being all alone.

Comment

• Woodman
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Skooby View Post
                              We beat the best division leading teams all away from home, I mean there’s a fast start & being all alone.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• OpIv37
                                Acid Douching Asswipe
                                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Skooby View Post
                                And? NE went 18-0 before losing the SB. Nothing is guaranteed.
                                MiKiDo Facebook
                                MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞