• Show
Clear All
  • Woodman
    Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

Re: bills asked about Kamara

Anybody see Hines coming?

I'll admit I sure didn't.

But with Kamara and Hunt both having good games I thought they were out.

Had the Browns or Saints lost this weekend at least one woulda been up for grabs.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• notacon
      • Aug 2012

Just as suspected, Beane is in the driver’s seat and although doing his job and due diligence for every opportunity to improve the team.....it’s not a “make it or break it” situation.

Joe B. has reported what Beane was thinking...

And the Buffalo News have these quotes that shows his mindset....

Bills General Manager Brandon Beane spoke to reporters Wednesday on the day after the trading deadline. The Bills acquired running back Nyheim Hines from the Indianapolis Colts for running back Zack Moss and a conditional draft pick. Safety Dean Marlowe rejoined the Bills, as he was acquired for a seventh-round pick from the Atlanta Falcons.

“If you would have called me at 1 o’clock yesterday, neither one of those moves were close. … If neither happened, I could have sat up here and say we believe in who we’ve got and we do, but I’m always going to look. If it makes sense for the Buffalo Bills today and long term, we’re going to try to make it happen.

“Of the two guys we got, we looked at 100 other guys. We dug deep into 10 safeties alone. These were the two that made sense.”

Beane reiterated, "We do want to win this year. We want to do everything we can."

More….
      Brandon Beane is the perfect GM for the Bills in the 21st century and he has done a spectacular job!!

Comment

• Cntrygal
        Visually stunning but camera-shy.
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by notacon
        The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Mace
          Haha...yeah you think so ?
          • Mar 2013

I think I would have been better with Kamara, he's 215.

I dunno. I remember Gailey wanted a waterbug back as a playmaker. They got him CJ Spiller. Eventually, they had to use Spiller as a normal RB too, running him ineffectively up the middle, and stopped using him for mismatches. So now we have a rookie Spiller and a vet Spiller for some reason, and will let Singletary soldier on.

I understand they like their vets, and Hines is a class act who fits right in.....but....DRAFT A GUY.

Same old thing. "They drafted Moss".......DRAFT A BETTER GUY. I think they pay their scouts for this.

There aren't enough snaps to use a pair of Spillers, and we still need to not telegraph the fact that Allen is our short yardage fullback.

Comment

Working...
          X