• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BuffaloBlitz83
    We play to win the game!
    • Oct 2009

Odell Beckham Sweepstakes

With GB, TB, and rams stinking and likely out of playoffs and Brady And Rodgers uncertain future it feels like Buffalo and Dallas the strongest favorites and KC in the mix too.
  • Chet
    Allenhu Joshbar
    • Feb 2017

Re: Odell Beckham Sweepstakes

TB is in the hunt by virtue that their division blows

Comment

• Novacane
      • Jul 2002

I don't think he's going to be very effective this year coming back from that injury.

Comment

• Woodman
        Legendary Zoner
        • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
        I don't think he's going to be very effective this year coming back from that injury.
        1st assuming he heals properly .... will he ever trust his body enough to ever do what he used to?

It's a gamble for whoever takes the chance with him.

If we make the move I hope we don't put at risk the team chemistry.

To me he's a long shot .... we'll see soon enough.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• kgun12
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Woodman View Post
          1st assuming he heals properly .... will he ever trust his body enough to ever do what he used to?

It's a gamble for whoever takes the chance with him.

If we make the move I hope we don't put at risk the team chemistry.

To me he's a long shot .... we'll see soon enough.
          Yes, he will be able to trust his body. Every player that goes through this has to have that one play to know it’s okay. My son played college football and tore his ACL 4 times, his left 3 times and right once. When he returned to the field he said there was a little apprehension until he made that first cut or took a hit on it. He was a MLB. With all the work involved in rehab, they can’t wait to get back on the field.

It will be an incentive based contract, if he’s a pro, they cut him. However, I don’t see it, he was all in in St Louis and there is enough leadership here to keep him in check.

My question is with the trade for Hines do we need him. People here are saying he can play the slot.
          Retired Air Traffic Controller
          USAF VETERAN
          DAV

Comment

• TacklingDummy
            Unreachable Douche
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by kgun12 View Post

My question is with the trade for Hines do we need him. People here are saying he can play the slot.
            Yes.

Besides Diggs, no receiver is playing better or as good as they did last year. Including Knox.

Comment

• Woodman
              Legendary Zoner
              • Apr 2014

Originally posted by kgun12 View Post
              Yes, he will be able to trust his body. Every player that goes through this has to have that one play to know it’s okay. My son played college football and tore his ACL 4 times, his left 3 times and right once. When he returned to the field he said there was a little apprehension until he made that first cut or took a hit on it. He was a MLB. With all the work involved in rehab, they can’t wait to get back on the field.

It will be an incentive based contract, if he’s a pro, they cut him. However, I don’t see it, he was all in in St Louis and there is enough leadership here to keep him in check.

Great point and thanks for the confidence clearing question as well.

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Woodman
                Legendary Zoner
                • Apr 2014

Originally posted by TacklingDummy View Post
                Yes.

Besides Diggs, no receiver is playing better or as good as they did last year. Including Knox.
                So far this appears to be true .... even though i hate to admit it.

So I guess all we can do for now is wait and see if Beane pulls the trigger.

Comment

• Novacane
                  • Jul 2002

ACL is a 1 year injury. He may be healed but he's not going to be the same guy he was right from the get go. I'd sign him as insurance for the playoffs and to keep him from hurting us in the playoffs. If the price is right.

Comment

• Gibby 2.0
                    The things I get you to say
                    • Oct 2019

Originally posted by BuffaloBlitz83 View Post
                    With GB, TB, and rams stinking and likely out of playoffs and Brady And Rodgers uncertain future it feels like Buffalo and Dallas the strongest favorites and KC in the mix too.
                    Just one little question, where do we get the money?
                    Insert whimsical line here

Comment

• kgun12
                      • Jul 2002

There’s always money if you really want a player.
                      Retired Air Traffic Controller
                      USAF VETERAN
                      DAV

Comment

• Goobylal
                        • Jan 2004

Yes.

In 6 games, Davis has just 181 fewer yards than his best (rookie) season. He's on pace for an 1,100 yard 8 TD season.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                          Unreachable Douche
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Goobylal View Post
                          In 6 games, Davis has just 181 fewer yards than his best (rookie) season. He's on pace for an 1,100 yard 8 TD season.
                          He has had 37 yards vs Miami, 13 vs Ravens, 171 vs Pitts, 74 vs KC, 35 vs GB. That is not really inspiring. At this point the Bills should be able to resign him.

1st pick next year better be WR or OL.

Comment

• Goobylal
                            • Jan 2004

He has had 37 yards vs Miami, 13 vs Ravens, 171 vs Pitts, 74 vs KC, 35 vs GB. That is not really inspiring. At this point the Bills should be able to resign him.

1st pick next year better be WR or OL.
                            He's also been dealing with an ankle injury. Production sometimes comes in waves and he's far out-pacing last season.

As for 1st round pick next year, no on a WR. Davis will still be under contract and Shakir will likely be the starting slot WR. I'd go OL.
                            Last edited by Goobylal; 11-05-2022, 01:50 AM.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
                              The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
                              • Feb 2005

Everyone assuming OBJ WANTS to sign with the bills.... but heres the deal... OBJ wants another ring.... whats the easiest path to a ring? NOT in the AFC. Eagles are running away with the NFC... no one can touch them it seems, so they have an easy path to the SB. the AFC will be a meatgrinder in the playoffs, and NO ONE even the Bills are a shoe in.... any AFC team he picks is a gamble at best... Eagles would be his smartest move if his ONLY intent is more hardware.
                              In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍