X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghz in pittsburgh
    • Aug 2004

I Think It Got into Josh's Head of All the Love, MVP Stuff Since the Bye

Two Games after the bye, 4INTs, missed throws, missed reads. The mechanics are off, especially throwing to the right.

Even today. Deep balls to Diggs, 2nd to last seies, Could be a TD, instead he threw too short (Diggs was motioning throwing further out).

Still time to wake and put in the work. You can have a Jaguars type of game. Need to stop the bleeding and have none of the roller coaster like last year AFTER the Jaguars game.
  • BidsJr
    • Sep 2002

Re: I Think It Got into Josh's Head of All the Love, MVP Stuff Since the Bye

Originally posted by ghz in pittsburgh View Post
    Two Games after the bye, 4INTs, missed throws, missed reads. The mechanics are off, especially throwing to the right.

Even today. Deep balls to Diggs, 2nd to last seies, Could be a TD, instead he threw too short (Diggs was motioning throwing further out).

Still time to wake and put in the work. You can have a Jaguars type of game. Need to stop the bleeding and have none of the roller coaster like last year AFTER the Jaguars game.
    You should think less.
    "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37

Comment

• sahlensguy
      • Mar 2015

Josh hasn't won **** yet.

The hunger is gone right now.

I blame McD.

Comment

• Novacane
        • Jul 2002

He's human. It's gotta be nice to be loved on but sahlens right. He hasn't earned it and he should know that. Win an MVP. Win a SB. Then enjoy having your ass kissed. I hope it hasn't changed him for good. I don't think it has. We'll see.

Comment

• sahlensguy
          • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
          He's human. It's gotta be nice to be loved on but sahlens right. He hasn't earned it and he should know that. Win an MVP. Win a SB. Then enjoy having your ass kissed. I hope it hasn't changed him for good. I don't think it has. We'll see.
          Josh will get back to letting his actions on the field speak for himself. I'm sure of it.

But for now, every man in the league is gunning for him and the team now, because they've been acting like they think they are great.

Comment

• YardRat
            Well, lookie here...
            • Dec 2004

I hope his arm isn't hurt. I do expect to see him on the injury report this week.

And, yes, he needs to get his head out of his ass and focus.
            YardRat Wall of Fame
            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• sukie
              Seriously?
              • Sep 2012

Originally posted by sahlensguy View Post
              Josh hasn't won **** yet.

The hunger is gone right now.

I blame McD.
              I blame QB coach first then Dorsey. Fix the mechanics

Comment

• sahlensguy
                • Mar 2015

Originally posted by sukie View Post
                I blame QB coach first then Dorsey. Fix the mechanics
                Bad mechanics nor Dorsey are keeping Allen from reading the coverage and being careless with the football. The lack of focus is, and it's team wide right now and should start with the head coach.

Comment

• ghz in pittsburgh
                  • Aug 2004

He gave his critics some fuel: His hgihs are high, on par with Mahomes or even higher. But his lows ARE low. The consistency is just not there with Mahomes.

Comment

• Woodman
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Apr 2014

It's a loooooooong season.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• notacon
                      • Aug 2012

Trying to get into Josh Allen’s head is a losing effort.

Sorry to tell you guys, but NO QB is perfect, Not ONE in history. Every HOF QB’s have had many, many terrible plays and games.

They pay the players on the other side of their field too, you know.

All that matters is how Allen reacts to this loss. He, and the team, is going to have their chance to show who they are in seven days.

The sky is NOT falling.

Comment

• sahlensguy
                        • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Woodman View Post
                        It's a loooooooong season.
                        HOW long?

Comment

• cookie G
                          • Mar 2003

He blinked. It was going to happen some time this year.

On the good side, he has shown resilience and the ability to fix his flaws.

I didn't like it, but Im not going in panic mode.

Comment

• Turf
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ghz in pittsburgh View Post

I agree entirely.
                            Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• Buffalogic
                              Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
                              • Feb 2006

He's aware. He will bounce back.

Comment

Working...
                              X