• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Woodman
    Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

Frank Reich: Obviously, my desire is to be a head coach again

Reich told Mike Chappell of Fox 59 that, in the short term, he and his wife, Linda, are driving to North Carolina to visit children and grandchildren, and taking time to decompress. After that, Reich hopes to find the next coaching job.

“I think you keep all your options open,’’ Reich told Chappell. “Obviously my desire is to be a head coach. I love the game. I love everything about the game, so you keep all of your options open.’’

Reich, 60, leaves Indianapolis with a 41-35-1 record that includes a 1-2 mark in two playoff appearances. He regrets his Colts failed to win the AFC South and never seriously challenged for a Super Bowl title.

I'd love him as a QB coach for Josh .... doubt that could ever happen but I can dream.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Frank Reich: Obviously, my desire is to be a head coach again

Sucks that he got fired but it's understandable with their record. It's hard to see any coach or team being successful with all the QB turnover they've had.

I don't think he'll get another HC job right away. He'll probably get hired on as an OC somewhere and have to prove himself again for a couple of years.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Woodman
      Legendary Zoner
      • Apr 2014

He eventually will get another shot at the prize JMO.

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Woodman View Post
        He eventually will get another shot at the prize JMO.
        Eventually. There are far worse HC's who keep getting chances.

But, I think he'll have to go somewhere with a consistent QB situation to prove himself as OC before he gets another HC shot.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Woodman
          Legendary Zoner
          • Apr 2014

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
          Eventually. There are far worse HC's who keep getting chances.

But, I think he'll have to go somewhere with a consistent QB situation to prove himself as OC before he gets another HC shot.
          I would pay him a ton (break the bank) $$$$$$ to mentor Josh and be our QB coach our very well compensated QB coach.

But that's just me.

I want his character in our locker room.

Comment

• kgun12
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Woodman View Post
            I would pay him a ton (break the bank) $$$$$$ to mentor Josh and be our QB coach our very well compensated QB coach.

But that's just me.

I want his character in our locker room.
            I would love to find a way to bring him to Buffalo in some capacity. I would love to see Josh running a modern day Kgun!
            Retired Air Traffic Controller
            USAF VETERAN
            DAV

Comment

• Woodman
              Legendary Zoner
              • Apr 2014

Originally posted by kgun12 View Post
              I would love to find a way to bring him to Buffalo in some capacity. I would love to see Josh running a modern day Kgun!
              Kgun baby!!

Let's go!

Comment

• swiper
                Legendary Zoner
                • Sep 2010

I'm surprised the Colts didn't put John Fox in his place. Saturday may be a fan favorite, but he'd better produce and he's got no QB.

Comment

• Woodman
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Apr 2014

Originally posted by swiper View Post
                  I'm surprised the Colts didn't put John Fox in his place. Saturday may be a fan favorite, but he'd better produce and he's got no QB.
                  That last part would kill anybody ..... no QB ..... shocked if he lasts any length of time.

Comment

• Albany,n.y.
                    • Jul 2002

He'll be 61 in December. I doubt he'll get another head coaching job.

Comment

Working...
                    X