• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sahlensguy
    • Mar 2015

Re: The Bills Have a QB Problem

Originally posted by notacon View Post
    The “right now” was in November 2022. The implication and context from the rest of the post was that “But, he is THE cause for the Bills three loses this year. You can try and blame other players….the coaches….the play calling….even the massive amount of injuries.”.

Sure seems like you refuse to even try to understand easily understood concepts and the plain meaning of what was written.

That’s your problem and your bad “spin”.
    You did make the claim that JA is responsible for the three loses. I disagree, especially the Miami game where the blistering sun had more to do with it than Josh and throwing an unfathomable amount of passes design by the OC.

Anyway, the premise is certainly the part that I quoted, which is to say that we would be the best team in the league (at the time of the OP) if Josh Allen wasn't Josh Allen. Which is false.

Comment

• Woodman
      Legendary Zoner
      • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral View Post
      He's the reason they are 6-3.

He's the reason for 6 wins

He's the reason for 3 losses (I could argue he wasn't the reason for the Miami loss, but I digresss)

This team, like all superbowl "contenders" live and die with their QB. Let's hope that he and Dorsey can figure it out.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• notacon
        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by sahlensguy View Post
        You did make the claim that JA is responsible for the three loses. I disagree, especially the Miami game where the blistering sun had more to do with it than Josh and throwing an unfathomable amount of passes design by the OC.

Anyway, the premise is certainly the part that I quoted, which is to say that we would be the best team in the league (at the time of the OP) if Josh Allen wasn't Josh Allen. Which is false.
        Disagree all you want. Keeping your eye tightly shut is nothing new. JA was mostly responsible for the three loses last season. Just like he WAS almost single handily responsible for the Jets loss this year.

YOU are the one who has **** on Josh Allen more than any other poster here....EVER in this thread. And especially in this lame post.

Your credibility is for ****.

Comment

• sahlensguy
          • Mar 2015

Disagree all you want. Keeping your eye tightly shut is nothing new. JA was mostly responsible for the three loses last season. Just like he WAS almost single handily responsible for the Jets loss this year.

YOU are the one who has **** on Josh Allen more than any other poster here....EVER in this thread. And especially in this lame post.

Not sure why you got to go personal, but...

You are a real spinmeister.

Check this thread out: "Bills have a QB problem" where your premise is:

.Right now, the biggest obstacle to the Bills being the outright best team in the NFL in both performance and record, is JOSH ALLEN.
          Look in the mirror for **** credibility and one who ****s on Josh Allen, bud.

The fact that you bumped this **** thread (your own) shows a total lack of self awareness.
          Last edited by sahlensguy; 09-13-2023, 02:43 PM.

Comment

• notacon
            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by sahlensguy View Post
            Not sure why you got to go personal, but...

You are a real spinmeister.

Check this thread out: "Bills have a QB problem" where your premise is:

Look in the mirror for **** credibility and one who ****s on Josh Allen, bud.

The fact that you bumped this **** thread (your own) shows a total lack of self awareness.
            There’s nothing “personal” about saying your "Your credibility is for ****.”. That’s about your posts and the (sometimes) very lame arguments you put forward.

This thread does not **** on Josh Allen. It’s a reasonable and accurate observation of the few mistakes he has made costing the team wins.

This thread was bumped because the premise that was readily apparent last season was even MORE glaringly apparent in the loss to the Jets. Just listen to what Josh said about his own performance.

That is simply
            reality and complete, accurate awareness of the same.

Comment

• sahlensguy
              • Mar 2015

There’s nothing “personal” about saying your "Your credibility is for ****.”. That’s about your posts and the (sometimes) very lame arguments you put forward.

This thread does not **** on Josh Allen. It’s a reasonable and accurate observation of the few mistakes he has made costing the team wins.

This thread was bumped because the premise that was readily apparent last season was even MORE glaringly apparent in the loss to the Jets. Just listen to what Josh said about his own performance.

That is simply
              reality and complete, accurate awareness of the same.
              You can spin it any way you want but bolding in the OP of " the Bills have a QB problem"...

. Right now, the biggest obstacle to the Bills being the outright best team in the NFL in both performance and record, is JOSH ALLEN.
              Is saying we would be better off if Josh Allen wasn't Josh Allen

And debating this point by claiming past credibility is making it personal.

So buzz off with the personal attack if you don't want to debate that yours was a dumb premise.
              Last edited by sahlensguy; 09-14-2023, 02:49 PM.

Comment

• cas22
                • Jul 2005

your kidding on the Miami game last year right???? Josh threw for 400 yards passing and 2 TD's and ran for 47 yards on the ground,,,, coaching is responsible for that loss, #1 was not being prepared for the heat... LV is staying in Virgina the entire week so the team stayed on the east coast, just like the Bills should have went to Florida 1st of that week and practiced all week in it... thats the kind of stuff that gets over looked and its called being prepared...

Comment

• sahlensguy
                  • Mar 2015

Originally posted by cas22 View Post
                  your kidding on the Miami game last year right???? Josh threw for 400 yards passing and 2 TD's and ran for 47 yards on the ground,,,, coaching is responsible for that loss, #1 was not being prepared for the heat... LV is staying in Virgina the entire week so the team stayed on the east coast, just like the Bills should have went to Florida 1st of that week and practiced all week in it... thats the kind of stuff that gets over looked and its called being prepared...
                  It was a terrible pass but to put the loss mostly on JA because of one throw, is comical.
                  Last edited by sahlensguy; 09-14-2023, 03:05 PM.

Comment

• Chet
                    Allenhu Joshbar
                    • Feb 2017

Without Josh Allen this team gets no stadium and is already up for contraction. He cost us Week 1 no doubt about it, but we don’t have the coaching in place to reel him in. There’s nothing to respect about the clapper or his pre-pubescent OC. Would you respect what they said? What coaching adjustments or game plan have either of those guys authored that demands your utmost attention and respect?

Daboll’s gone, he’s on his own now

Comment

• notacon
                      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by cas22 View Post
                      No, I’m not kidding.

Watch this 4th down short hop pass again....

Comment

• notacon
                        • Aug 2012

Watch this fumble at the goal line vs Minny....

How about this INT in the first Jets game last year....Bills up 14-10 5:38 left in Q3....handed Jets the ball for easy go ahead TD.

Comment

• acehole
                          • Jan 2006

Hey hey look at me I can post ...I can be the center of attention and say a lot of words to sound smart but I am not...

Look at me I matter. I want likes...

Jesus its one game.

Move along nothing to see here.

Jets have a qb problem last I saw.
                          Hated by the stupid..
                          Loved by their moms.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                            Peterman Sucks!
                            • Mar 2006

Nota isn't completely wrong with this thread, to be fair. Unsure why it needed to be dug up from the graveyard but the points are solid.

For those who haven't, we have to just accept the fact that we're going to see a few games per season out of Josh that looked like last week. And we'll get a few weeks of the season where he's completely playing lights out and cannot be stopped.

Because of those lights out type of games, something a lot of QBs in this league have no ability to do, we'll have Allen in a Bills jersey for the next 10 years.

Get used to that Jets game, we're gonna see 20-30 more of them before Allen's career is over here.

Comment

• notacon
                              • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
                              Nota isn't completely wrong with this thread, to be fair. Unsure why it needed to be dug up from the graveyard but the points are solid.

For those who haven't, we have to just accept the fact that we're going to see a few games per season out of Josh that looked like last week. And we'll get a few weeks of the season where he's completely playing lights out and cannot be stopped.

Because of those lights out type of games, something a lot of QBs in this league have no ability to do, we'll have Allen in a Bills jersey for the next 10 years.

Get used to that Jets game, we're gonna see 20-30 more of them before Allen's career is over here.
                              It was valid and "needed to be dug up from the graveyard” because Josh Allen had probably his worst game (or at the very least one of his worst two or three) of his career on Monday night. It was painful to watch, and he literally single handedly cause that loss (as he admitted)

I in no way am questioning the elite level of Josh Allen. I do not want ANY other QB for the Bills now, or for as long as he plays the game.

But these observations are glaringly obvious and certainly much more accurate and constructive criticism (what this site is about as it’s is NOT a “homer” site) as compared to the bevy of sour puss Negative Nancy’s that plague this site.

Comment

• notacon
                                • Aug 2012

In the six games since the Miami blowout (Allen's perfect QB rating game) it's time to recant on my observation that "I in no way am questioning the elite level of Josh Allen".

I am NOW.

He is playing like ****! Absolute ****!

Yeah...the Bills absolutely have a "QB problem". (among a whole bunch)

He has seven games to show that his recent massive regression is an anomaly. I'm not sure if he has it in himself. He may be irreversible broken....his peak well behind him.

I hope not, but am not encouraged either.

Comment

Working...
                                X