• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

Re: We got the win, but...

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
    Been busy with family stuff and I’m sick for the first time in 3 years thanks to being around too many ****ing kids….

But, the Lions game was same shut, different day. Yes, we got the win. Yes, we won a close game. But it was yet another mediocre performance against a sub-par opponent thst we couldn’t put away. The D is giving up too many third and longs, and the O is out of sync.

And the injuries continue to mount.

NE will beat us this week.They’re not what they used to be but the Bills are just making too many mistakes to beat a Belicheck team.
    Thank you for gracing us with your opinion. We've been waiting with bated breath!

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
      Making Spirits Bright
      • Mar 2006

NE will beat us this week.
      And what if they don't? Will you admit you were wrong or will you continue to say how smart you were for having the correct reasons for predicting the wrong outcome?

Comment

• kscdogbillsfan1221
        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Joe Fo Sho View Post
        And what if they don't? Will you admit you were wrong or will you continue to say how smart you were for having the correct reasons for predicting the wrong outcome?
        He’s never wrong

no matter the outcome
        I came.
        I saw.
        I conquered.

Comment

• Mace
          Haha...yeah you think so ?
          • Mar 2013

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
          The Giants don't really run a similar offense to us.
          The troubling thing, to me anyway, is that they look better coached in taking more advantage of less talent. So Daboll wasn't a one trick pony, like you'd sometimes have believed here, or carried by his QB, he actually has a head for the game and his staff.

They can't run the same offense, they aren't overloaded with the same talent, and it makes you wonder about the coaching here from the top.

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

What some of you refuse to see is that it’s not about me. Whether I’m right or wrong, whether I admit it if I am wrong… it doesn’t change the reality that this team isn’t what most people thought it was to start the season. Or maybe it was but got derailed by injuries. Either way, doesn’t matter. This team is NOT a SB contender.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Novacane
              • Jul 2002

Do you really have to ask? He'll say it was luck and predict a loss to the Jets. If that doesn't happen there will be zero chance we can beat Miami. If we miraculously beat them it will be no chance in he'll we can go on the road beat Cinci. If we be a t Cincinnati it's all pointless cause we have no chance to beat KC in the playoffs.

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
                Do you really have to ask? He'll say it was luck and predict a loss to the Jets. If that doesn't happen there will be zero chance we can beat Miami. If we miraculously beat them it will be no chance in he'll we can go on the road beat Cinci. If we be a t Cincinnati it's all pointless cause we have no chance to beat KC in the playoffs.
                We have no chance to beat KC in the playoffs. We will be lucky to go 3-3 in the Div. Keep putting your head in the sand. Keep making it about me. Reality is punching you in the face and you aren’t even noticing. This team has sucked since the bye.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                  Unreachable Douche
                  • Jul 2002

I stand by what I said earlier, you are the worst kind of fan.

Comment

• Novacane
                    • Jul 2002

We have no chance to beat KC in the playoffs. We will be lucky to go 3-3 in the Div. Keep putting your head in the sand. Keep making it about me. Reality is punching you in the face and you aren’t even noticing. This team has sucked since the bye.
                    Stop being a ****ing ass. I and most of us see this team has problems. You want everyone else to give up like you do. You make it about you.

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

Stop being a ****ing ass. I and most of us see this team has problems. You want everyone else to give up like you do. You make it about you.
                      No. I state facts and too many of you don’t want to hear them. It’s easier to believe that it’s just Op being a “negative Nancy” than to accept what your eyes are seeing on the field. Last year was our chance and they ****ed it up with 13 seconds. This year might have been a chance without all the injuries, but we have the injuries and they keep mounting. With Josh’s contract, we won’t be able to put this kind of team around him again. It’s done.
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
                        Acid Douching Asswipe
                        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by TacklingDummy View Post
                        I stand by what I said earlier, you are the worst kind of fan.
                        The worst fans are the rah rah homers who either downplay the problems or simply flat out refuse to acknowledge them.
                        MiKiDo Facebook
                        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Novacane
                          • Jul 2002

No. I state facts and too many of you don’t want to hear them. It’s easier to believe that it’s just Op being a “negative Nancy” than to accept what your eyes are seeing on the field. Last year was our chance and they ****ed it up with 13 seconds. This year might have been a chance without all the injuries, but we have the injuries and they keep mounting. With Josh’s contract, we won’t be able to put this kind of team around him again. It’s done.
                          If it's done then quit. You know what your problem is. You don't ****ing listen/read. Everyone or almost everyone knows the team has issues that have to be fixed but you want to turn everything into poooooooooor me everyone is attacking me. Poooooor Opi. You are nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Novacane
                            • Jul 2002

The worst fans are the rah rah homers who either downplay the problems or simply flat out refuse to acknowledge them.
                            Those fans annoy the **** out of me too. They're all over FB. What you refuse to see is you are just as annoying as they are.

Comment

• OpIv37
                              Acid Douching Asswipe
                              • Sep 2002

If it's done then quit. You know what your problem is. You don't ****ing listen/read. Everyone or almost everyone knows the team has issues that have to be fixed but you want to turn everything into poooooooooor me everyone is attacking me. Poooooor Opi. You are nothing but a troll.
                              Real fans don’t quit. Real fans don’t have to delude themselves into thinking the team is better than it is to keep being a fan. I’ll never quit but I’ll never stop acknowledging the reality.
                              MiKiDo Facebook
                              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• YardRat
                                Well, lookie here...
                                • Dec 2004

No. I state facts and too many of you don’t want to hear them.
                                "NE will beat us this week" and "This team is not a Super Bowl contender" are not facts (yet), they are opinions.

Apparently one of the bigger issues of these discussions is you obviously don't understand the difference.
                                YardRat Wall of Fame
                                #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                                #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

Working...
                                X