Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: We got the win, but...

Thanks
    Thanked 26,324 Times in 13,742 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: We got the win, but...

Quote Originally Posted by Novacane View Post
    What's your take on todays game Opi? Do we have any shot against Miami?
    The first half was ****ing brutal. White looked better than Allen until the last 2 min.

The 2nd half was a bit better. But, this team has no killer instinct. When they had the chance to go for the kill shot, they settled for FG’s instead of touchdowns. They let a punt get blocked for a safety. They committed penalties. Knox dropped the first down pass that would have effectively ended the game. After games like 13 seconds and that Minnesota **** show, it felt like they were going to blow it right up until that final kneel down.

They keep letting lesser opponents hang around. They’re gonna get caught by someone they should beat and they are going to lose to better teams.

And please don’t give me the ****ing weather excuse. It’s Buffalo. If we can’t win in bad weather, we can’t win.

2. Post thanked by:

Chet (12-11-2022)

Unreachable Douche
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,928 Times in 4,377 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Now the Jets are “lesser opponents “

4. Post thanked by:

notacon (12-11-2022)

Unreachable Douche
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37 View Post

And please don’t give me the ****ing weather excuse. It’s Buffalo. If we can’t win in bad weather, we can’t win.
    They won in bad weather, they got the win.

6. Post thanked by:

notacon (12-11-2022),Novacane (12-11-2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,447 Times in 7,303 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

The first half was ****ing brutal. White looked better than Allen until the last 2 min.

The 2nd half was a bit better. But, this team has no killer instinct. When they had the chance to go for the kill shot, they settled for FG’s instead of touchdowns. They let a punt get blocked for a safety. They committed penalties. Knox dropped the first down pass that would have effectively ended the game. After games like 13 seconds and that Minnesota **** show, it felt like they were going to blow it right up until that final kneel down.

They keep letting lesser opponents hang around. They’re gonna get caught by someone they should beat and they are going to lose to better teams.

Please be consistent. You said the Bills couldn't beat them and now that they did they're lesser opponents?

8. Post thanked by:

notacon (12-11-2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,724 Times in 7,776 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by TacklingDummy View Post
    Now the Jets are “lesser opponents “
    Yeah....and Detroit is a “bad” team. Sorry, but NO team that has won FVIE of their last SIX games (Buffalo, of course, the only loss....at home) is a “bad” team. Opi’s judgment is for ****. No one cares what he says!!!

Anyway, I have updated the FACTS that I posted earlier in this thread....

It’s a FACT that just because the Jets and Fins already beat us, that it means they have any more chance of doing so again….they DON’T….UPDATE…BILLS BEAT JETS.
    It’s a FACT that the Bills have beaten each of the other first place teams in the three other divisions in the AFC, BAL, KC & TN…holding the tie breaker over each.
    It’s a FACT that they have TEN wins, best in the AFC.
    It’s a FACT that the Bills SOS of .533 is the 2nd toughest of all present 7 playoff teams (Jets #1 at .536 because they just played the Bills) in the AFC, and third overall in the AFC…..KC’s .473 SOS is THE EASIEST of the present 7 AFC playoff teams. And SECOND EASIEST in the full 14 team AFC.
    It’s a FACT that the Bills SOV of .496, is the TOUGHEST in the AFC
    It’s a FACT that the Bills scoring differential is #2 in the NFL at +132 behind only Philly at +132.
    It's a FACT that the Bills point differential is #1 in the AFC, #2 in the AFC is 34% worse, KC at +86.
    It’s a FACT that the Bills are the #2 scoring offence in the AFC at 27.2 PPG, 2.3 points behind #1 KC at 29.5 PPG.
    It’s a FACT the Bills are #2 in defensive scoring in the NFL at 17.0 PPG….just 1.2 PPG less than #1 San Fran.
    It’s a FACT that the Bills are the #1 scoring defense in the AFC, while KC is #11 in AFC with 22.9 PPG and #19 in the NFL.
    It’s a FACT that the Bills are #2 in offense yards per game.
    It’s a FACT that the three losses of the Bills by a TOTAL of only eight points.
    It’s a FACT that the Bills three loses are against team with a collective (before the Miami vs Chargers game) 25-13 record. A .628 winning percentage
    It’s a FACT the Bills defense has had only THREE starters that have played in every game.
    It’s a FACT that there are 4 games to be played, with 2 within the division.
    It’s a FACT the Bills have won TWO Division games in a row.
    It’s a FACT the Bills have won FOUR games in a row
    It’s a FACT that Opi have been the biggest cynic of the Bills for years.
    It’s a FACT that Opi’s predictions of doom and gloom are much more likely to be WRONG than correct.

And the best of all…..

It’s a FACT the Bills are in #1 in the AFC East, and are in the driver’s seat to maintain it.
    It’s a FACT the Bills are the #1 seed in the AFC and are in the driver’s seat to maintain it.

After the Minny miracle, I predicted the Bills would go on a SIX game win streak and enter the big Cincy game 12-3.

Four WINS down, TWO left.

10. Post thanked by:

TacklingDummy (12-11-2022)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Please be consistent. You said the Bills couldn't beat them and now that they did they're lesser opponents?
    They’re lesser compared to KC, Cincy, Ten, Miami or any other team we may see in the playoffs.

How are so many of you missing this? The goal isn’t to barely beat the teams we’ve been playing. It’s to beat the best teams in the league, and the way we’ve been playing since the bye isn’t good enough to do that.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Once again, we had multiple chances to put a team away and still let the hang around until the end. Once again, how is no one else seeing this? How is no one else seeing that this will get us burned against the caliber of team we will face in the playoffs?

Unreachable Douche
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

They’re lesser compared to KC, Cincy, Ten, Miami or any other team we may see in the playoffs.

How are so many of you missing this? The goal isn’t to barely beat the teams we’ve been playing. It’s to beat the best teams in the league, and the way we’ve been playing since the bye isn’t good enough to do that.
    Beat 2 of those teams already this year.

Rematch next week will make 3.

14. Post thanked by:

notacon (12-12-2022)

Registered User Forward_Lateral's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,098 Times in 4,287 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Tennessee sucks.

KC looked like garbage vs Denver.

Teams don’t play their best every week. Nobody cares how they win, they all count.

Not sure why you can’t comprehend this.

16. Post thanked by:

notacon (12-12-2022)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I realize the Jets aren't those teams but you said we couldn't beat any of the teams currently in the playoff spots. Just own up and move on. If you want keep repeating your mantra that we can't beat KC who barely beat ****ty Denver or Ten who got blown out by Jacksonville be my guest.

18. Post thanked by:

notacon (12-12-2022)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Once again, we had multiple chances to put a team away and still let the hang around until the end.?
    Which is much better than what you predicted!

Unreachable Douche
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I realize the Jets aren't those teams but you said we couldn't beat any of the teams currently in the playoff spots. Just own up and move on. If you want keep repeating your mantra that we can't beat KC who barely beat ****ty Denver or Ten who got blown out by Jacksonville be my guest.
    We can’t beat those 2. Oh wait, they already did this year.

21. Post thanked by:

notacon (12-12-2022)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

You want me to say I was wrong about the Jets, fine. I was wrong.

I maintain that they won’t beat those teams. We have consistently let teams hang around since the bye. Ten and KC occasionally have a bad performance. We have consistently had bad performances since the bye. Teams like Ten and KC are good enough to beat us if we let them hang around, even if the Jets aren’t.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TacklingDummy View Post
    We can’t beat those 2. Oh wait, they already did this year.
    The pre-bye team beat them. The post-bye team is nowhere close to what the pre-bye team was.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Forward_Lateral View Post
    Tennessee sucks.

KC looked like garbage vs Denver.

Teams don’t play their best every week. Nobody cares how they win, they all count.

Not sure why you can’t comprehend this.
    Teams don’t play their best every week. True. The Bills haven’t played their best since October. Huge difference.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Chiefs win a close game against a garbage team. Bills win a close game against a tough team. Bills can't beat KC.

25. Post thanked by:

notacon (12-12-2022)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I maintain that they won’t beat those teams. We have consistently let teams hang around since the bye. Ten and KC occasionally have a bad performance. We have consistently had bad performances since the bye. Teams like Ten and KC are good enough to beat us if we let them hang around, even if the Jets aren’t.

- - - Updated - - -

The pre-bye team beat them. The post-bye team is nowhere close to what the pre-bye team was.

Jets are better than Tenn. I don't want to play the Jets again. Give me TN all day.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Chiefs win a close game against a garbage team. Bills win a close game against a tough team. Bills can't beat KC.
    Once again, they’ve had bad games here and there. We’ve been consistently bad since the bye. The way we played today wouldn’t beat the Chiefs, not even as poorly as the chiefs played today.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

We got the win, but…3/4 of College Football Playoff teams have (markedly) better offensive lines than the Bills. Our receivers outside of Diggs are pretty dog**** as well.

Unreachable Douche
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I maintain that they won’t beat those teams. We have consistently let teams hang around since the bye. Ten and KC occasionally have a bad performance.
    You do know that Tenn. barely beat the Raiders, Broncos, Texans, Colts and Washington.

Just got the **** kicked out of the last 3 weeks.

Tennessee sucks. Lucky they are in a crap division.

You were wrong the Bills couldn’t beat the Jets or wrong the Jets were good?
    Last edited by TacklingDummy; 12-11-2022 at 01:10 PM.

30. Post thanked by:

notacon (12-12-2022),Novacane (12-11-2022)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Teams don’t play their best every week. True. The Bills haven’t played their best since October. Huge difference.
    News for you: Playoffs are one and done. Any given Sunday.

The Chiefs almost blew a 27-0 lead against the laughingstock of the league (Denver). I kept telling you that the Chiefs have been average for several weeks, but you wouldn’t listen.

The Cowboys (another model franchise according to you) needed a last minute effort to beat the worst team in the league (Texans) In Cowboys stadium.

The Lions (who you claim aren’t good) just beat the Vikings.

We beat a tough divisional opponent in the Jets who are a playoff team. Logic means nothing to you I guess.

Really the only playoff that dominated today is the Eagles and 49ers.