• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: We got the win, but...

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
    Please be consistent. You said the Bills couldn't beat them and now that they did they're lesser opponents?
    They’re lesser compared to KC, Cincy, Ten, Miami or any other team we may see in the playoffs.

How are so many of you missing this? The goal isn’t to barely beat the teams we’ve been playing. It’s to beat the best teams in the league, and the way we’ve been playing since the bye isn’t good enough to do that.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Please be consistent. You said the Bills couldn't beat them and now that they did they're lesser opponents?
      Once again, we had multiple chances to put a team away and still let the hang around until the end. Once again, how is no one else seeing this? How is no one else seeing that this will get us burned against the caliber of team we will face in the playoffs?
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• TacklingDummy
        Unreachable Douche
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
        They’re lesser compared to KC, Cincy, Ten, Miami or any other team we may see in the playoffs.

How are so many of you missing this? The goal isn’t to barely beat the teams we’ve been playing. It’s to beat the best teams in the league, and the way we’ve been playing since the bye isn’t good enough to do that.
        Beat 2 of those teams already this year.

Rematch next week will make 3.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
          • Mar 2004

Tennessee sucks.

KC looked like garbage vs Denver.

Teams don’t play their best every week. Nobody cares how they win, they all count.

Not sure why you can’t comprehend this.

Comment

• Novacane
            • Jul 2002

I realize the Jets aren't those teams but you said we couldn't beat any of the teams currently in the playoff spots. Just own up and move on. If you want keep repeating your mantra that we can't beat KC who barely beat ****ty Denver or Ten who got blown out by Jacksonville be my guest.

Comment

• Novacane
              • Jul 2002

Once again, we had multiple chances to put a team away and still let the hang around until the end.?
              Which is much better than what you predicted!

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                Unreachable Douche
                • Jul 2002

I realize the Jets aren't those teams but you said we couldn't beat any of the teams currently in the playoff spots. Just own up and move on. If you want keep repeating your mantra that we can't beat KC who barely beat ****ty Denver or Ten who got blown out by Jacksonville be my guest.
                We can’t beat those 2. Oh wait, they already did this year.

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

You want me to say I was wrong about the Jets, fine. I was wrong.

I maintain that they won’t beat those teams. We have consistently let teams hang around since the bye. Ten and KC occasionally have a bad performance. We have consistently had bad performances since the bye. Teams like Ten and KC are good enough to beat us if we let them hang around, even if the Jets aren’t.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by TacklingDummy View Post
                  We can’t beat those 2. Oh wait, they already did this year.
                  The pre-bye team beat them. The post-bye team is nowhere close to what the pre-bye team was.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral View Post
                    Tennessee sucks.

KC looked like garbage vs Denver.

Teams don’t play their best every week. Nobody cares how they win, they all count.

Not sure why you can’t comprehend this.
                    Teams don’t play their best every week. True. The Bills haven’t played their best since October. Huge difference.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Novacane
                      • Jul 2002

Chiefs win a close game against a garbage team. Bills win a close game against a tough team. Bills can't beat KC.

Comment

• Novacane
                        • Jul 2002

I maintain that they won’t beat those teams. We have consistently let teams hang around since the bye. Ten and KC occasionally have a bad performance. We have consistently had bad performances since the bye. Teams like Ten and KC are good enough to beat us if we let them hang around, even if the Jets aren’t.

- - - Updated - - -

The pre-bye team beat them. The post-bye team is nowhere close to what the pre-bye team was.

Jets are better than Tenn. I don't want to play the Jets again. Give me TN all day.

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

Chiefs win a close game against a garbage team. Bills win a close game against a tough team. Bills can't beat KC.
                          Once again, they’ve had bad games here and there. We’ve been consistently bad since the bye. The way we played today wouldn’t beat the Chiefs, not even as poorly as the chiefs played today.
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Chet
                            Allenhu Joshbar
                            • Feb 2017

We got the win, but…3/4 of College Football Playoff teams have (markedly) better offensive lines than the Bills. Our receivers outside of Diggs are pretty dog**** as well.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                              Unreachable Douche
                              • Jul 2002

I maintain that they won’t beat those teams. We have consistently let teams hang around since the bye. Ten and KC occasionally have a bad performance.
                              You do know that Tenn. barely beat the Raiders, Broncos, Texans, Colts and Washington.

Just got the **** kicked out of the last 3 weeks.

Tennessee sucks. Lucky they are in a crap division.

You were wrong the Bills couldn’t beat the Jets or wrong the Jets were good?
                              Last edited by TacklingDummy; 12-11-2022, 01:10 PM.

Comment

• Lexwhat
                                • Feb 2005

Teams don’t play their best every week. True. The Bills haven’t played their best since October. Huge difference.
                                News for you: Playoffs are one and done. Any given Sunday.

The Chiefs almost blew a 27-0 lead against the laughingstock of the league (Denver). I kept telling you that the Chiefs have been average for several weeks, but you wouldn’t listen.

The Cowboys (another model franchise according to you) needed a last minute effort to beat the worst team in the league (Texans) In Cowboys stadium.

The Lions (who you claim aren’t good) just beat the Vikings.

We beat a tough divisional opponent in the Jets who are a playoff team. Logic means nothing to you I guess.

Really the only playoff that dominated today is the Eagles and 49ers.

Comment

Working...
                                X