Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: We got the win, but...

Thanks
    Thanked 11,718 Times in 7,771 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: We got the win, but...

More wrongheaded observations and predictions....

Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37 View Post
    Well, yes, a lot of guys did cramp up during the game. But going into the game, the roster was healthier. Point is, people on here don't seem to be taking the Fish and Jets seriously even though they already beat us.

NO ONE is taking the Jets and Fish seriously anymore. The Bills’ loses to them were anomalies. Just like I predicted, the Bills beat them both in the rematches.

And there is more embarrassing lame predictions.....

Well, they (Miami Dolphins) beat us when we were healthy and now we are far from healthy. So, most likely, yes. And everybody better STFU with that "you're not a fan, you're a debby downer" nonsense because of these facts:
    a) they currently lead the division
    b) they currently have the tiebreaker against us
    c) they have an easier schedule than we do
    d) they beat us when we were healthy and we aren't healthy

So, as I have many times in the history of this board, all I'm doing is predicting the most likely outcome. It's not the outcome that we want, but it is the most likely.
    Hmmmmmm.....another brilliantly TERRIBLE and 100% WRONG negative predictions form the King of Negatively.

In the last four weeks (yeah.....part of the time that you’re wrongheaded and absurdly unrealistic observations that the Bills were SO bad)....

The Buffalo Bills have won four games....THREE against every other team in the AFC East.

The REST of the AFC East?????.....

ONE win (NE beat the woefully bad Arizona Cards) and ELEVEN LOSSES!!!!

NY Jets - FOUR LOSSES IN A ROW.

Mimai Dolphins - FOR LOSSES IN A ROW.

Buffalo Bills - SIX WINS IN A ROW!!!!!

The Bills now have WON the AFC title for the third year is a orw.

The Bills now have the BEST W-L record within the division.

The Bills now have the BEST W-L record on the AFC conference.

The Bills now have the best record, period in the AFC.

The Bills now own the #1 seed and control their own destiny to maintain it.

Of course, you are already on record predicting a Bills LOSS in Cincy. With the absurd premise that they will “expose us”. I have no idea what the **** you are drinking, and who knows what is going on in your negative little head on what you think is there to “expose” (but we all have a pretty good idea since all you do is **** on the Bills over and over and over and over again).

Do I think the Bills will win on Monday and then win against the Pats (if needed) to secure the #1 seed??? OF COURSE I DO. EVERY GOOD BILLS FAN BELIEVES THAT WITH ALL THEIR HEART AND SOUL.

Do I guarantee that win? Of course not. NO win is “guaranteed” in the NFL. Playing on the road with so much at stake, against a very good team....either team can win.

But, I have NO REASON TO DOUBT that the Bills are absolutely capable of rising up to the occasion and getting a big win.

If a supposed “fan” goes into this game convinced that a Bills win is NOT possible....why are they even a “fan” and how can they consider themselves as such???

2. Post thanked by:

The last buffalo fan (12-28-2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 26,314 Times in 13,736 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    More wrongheaded observations and predictions....

NO ONE is taking the Jets and Fish seriously anymore. The Bills’ loses to them were anomalies. Just like I predicted, the Bills beat them both in the rematches.

And there is more embarrassing lame predictions.....

Hmmmmmm.....another brilliantly TERRIBLE and 100% WRONG negative predictions form the King of Negatively.

In the last four weeks (yeah.....part of the time that you’re wrongheaded and absurdly unrealistic observations that the Bills were SO bad)....

The Buffalo Bills have won four games....THREE against every other team in the AFC East.

The REST of the AFC East?????.....

ONE win (NE beat the woefully bad Arizona Cards) and ELEVEN LOSSES!!!!

NY Jets - FOUR LOSSES IN A ROW.

Mimai Dolphins - FOR LOSSES IN A ROW.

Buffalo Bills - SIX WINS IN A ROW!!!!!

The Bills now have WON the AFC title for the third year is a orw.

The Bills now have the BEST W-L record within the division.

The Bills now have the BEST W-L record on the AFC conference.

The Bills now have the best record, period in the AFC.

The Bills now own the #1 seed and control their own destiny to maintain it.

Of course, you are already on record predicting a Bills LOSS in Cincy. With the absurd premise that they will “expose us”. I have no idea what the **** you are drinking, and who knows what is going on in your negative little head on what you think is there to “expose” (but we all have a pretty good idea since all you do is **** on the Bills over and over and over and over again).

Do I think the Bills will win on Monday and then win against the Pats (if needed) to secure the #1 seed??? OF COURSE I DO. EVERY GOOD BILLS FAN BELIEVES THAT WITH ALL THEIR HEART AND SOUL.

Do I guarantee that win? Of course not. NO win is “guaranteed” in the NFL. Playing on the road with so much at stake, against a very good team....either team can win.

But, I have NO REASON TO DOUBT that the Bills are absolutely capable of rising up to the occasion and getting a big win.

If a supposed “fan” goes into this game convinced that a Bills win is NOT possible....why are they even a “fan” and how can they consider themselves as such???
    Because, once again, being a fan is about sticking by the team no matter how good or bad they are.

What you do is mind-**** yourself into thinking they're the better team every time when they have 62 years of proving that’s not true.

What you consistently refuse to acknowledge is that I always watch the games, regardless of what I think the outcome will be. I always follow the team ni matter how good or bad I think they are. I wear merch all the time, even when I have no confidence in them. I’ve spent 20 years jumping through hoops and spending a ton of money to watch he games in real time. You don’t even do that.

So, say what you want about me but FFS, STOP questioning my fandom.

4. Post thanked by:

Cntrygal (12-26-2022),Mace (12-26-2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,197 Times in 5,922 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

OpIv37 is a false fan… saw him buying a bottle of Hidden Valley Ranch while wearing a Kyler Murray jersey. Extra small.

go bills

6. Post thanked by:

OpIv37 (12-26-2022),The last buffalo fan (12-28-2022)

Haha...yeah you think so ? Mace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,495 Times in 9,190 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I'll frankly be amazed if the Bills beat the Bengals at this point. No pretending. I won't mind being amazed, but I will be.

8. Post thanked by:

Chet (12-27-2022),OpIv37 (12-26-2022),The last buffalo fan (12-28-2022)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Because, once again, being a fan is about sticking by the team no matter how good or bad they are.

What you do is mind-**** yourself into thinking they're the better team every time when they have 62 years of proving that’s not true.

What you consistently refuse to acknowledge is that I always watch the games, regardless of what I think the outcome will be. I always follow the team ni matter how good or bad I think they are. I wear merch all the time, even when I have no confidence in them. I’ve spent 20 years jumping through hoops and spending a ton of money to watch he games in real time. You don’t even do that.

So, say what you want about me but FFS, STOP questioning my fandom.
    Once you stop (or even slow down) with the incredibly negative ****posting that has your posts legendary in their Negative Nancy crapping on the Bills, I’ll stop questioning your fandom.

As I pointed out on another thread.....

I took the time to read every one of Opi’s posts (in THIS thread). All 123 (now 124) of them.

I then, objectively categorized them into three groups, positive, negative and neutral (neither positive or negative). The count….

Positive – ZERO!!!

Neutral – Fourteen....now fifteen (your last past was neutral)

Negative – A whopping ONE HUNDRED AND NINE!!!

Stop denying the undeniable. You are BY FAR the most negative, unrealistic and crappy Bills “fan” EVER.

I strongly suspect that if one took look at all your posts on the Bills forum and categorized them as positive, negative and neutral (neither positive or negative)....the negative would be the overwhelming majority....something like 40 or 50 to 1....maybe more lopsided....as compared to positive. As it is, THIS thread is 109 to ZERO negative to positive ratio.

This thread's ONLY purpose was to **** on the Bills negatively....with unrealistic and silly Anti-Bills SPIN.

If one takes a look at the threads you HAVE started since the start of the 2021 season (unfortunately, the posts are lost....if they weren’t we would see the same kind of ****posting we see all the time from you) we see titles like this....I’m leaving out the neutral ones.....this is just titles that can be categorized as “positive” or negative”...

Still Can’t Win close games - 9/25/22

Alright, lay it on me - 9/19/22 - A “mea culpa” thread because of your negativity concerning the Titans....the first sentence says it all....”I didn’t think we would win this game. I didn’t believe we would beat the Titans until we actually did.

It was fun while it lasted - 1/6/22

This team will be lucky if we can win the division - 11/7/21

Poll: Will the Bills make the playoffs? - 12/7/21

We will NEVER win a close game in NE - 12/7/21

NE is about to be first in the AFCE - 11/21/21

The Athletic names Brandon Beane Midseason Top Executive - 11/4/21

Frustrated and disappointed - 9/13/21

Rousseau ahead of schedule - 9/13/21

I bolded the two “positive” ones....all the rest (that the title can glean as either positive or negative) are NEGATIVE.

The old saying is perfectly illustrated in your posting.....”If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck?”

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Frankly the LAST thing I will be is “amazed" when the Bills beat the Bengals at this point. No pretending.

Not “amazed” in the least. Just like I was not “amazed” when they went on a six game winning streak (which I confidently predicted), beating every other team in the AFCE, wining the AFCE going away and holding the #1 seed going its the Cincy game.

Thanks
    Thanked 26,314 Times in 13,736 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

First, it's completely insane that you took the time to do that.

Second: stop and think about your whole premise. My whole point in starting this thread was that this team is flawed despite getting that win. If I post positive things about the team, I'm essentially disproving the whole reason i started the thread in the first place. It makes ZERO sense for me to say anything positive in this thread.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,948 Times in 3,500 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

All teams have flaws

13. Post thanked by:

notacon (12-27-2022),The last buffalo fan (12-28-2022)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Second: stop and think about your whole premise. My whole point in starting this thread was that this team is flawed despite getting that win. If I post positive things about the team, I'm essentially disproving the whole reason i started the thread in the first place. It makes ZERO sense for me to say anything positive in this thread.
    Not “insane” at all....although reading every one of your ****posts can cause insanity to a dedicated true blue Bills fan.

And NO, the Bills are not “flawed” any more than any of the best SUPER BOWL CONTENDING TEAMS....which by your lunatic opinion it is a “FACT” that the Bills are NOT a SB contender.

All you are doing here is quadrupling down on your ant-Bills crap (that we have seen for at least the past two seasons....in reality a LOT longer) ....and proving, without any shred of doubt, that my observations and premise is spot on accurate!!!

Unreachable Douche
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,922 Times in 4,373 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Not that hard to do. Go and find your last positive post.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sea...searchid=30459

16. Post thanked by:

notacon (12-28-2022)

Haha...yeah you think so ? Mace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,495 Times in 9,190 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Frankly the LAST thing I will be is “amazed" when the Bills beat the Bengals at this point. No pretending.

Not “amazed” in the least. Just like I was not “amazed” when they went on a six game winning streak (which I confidently predicted), beating every other team in the AFCE, wining the AFCE going away and holding the #1 seed going its the Cincy game.
    Well good, good for you, lil buckaroo. Does that mean you'll be amazed if they lose, hm ?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,619 Times in 6,169 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Cody View Post
    All teams have flaws
    If any of us were Bengals fans we'd see plenty of flaws.

To all those nervous fans of the Buffalo Bills we have a damn good team!
    FSU WR K. Coleman #33
    Utah DB C. Bishop #60
    Duke DT D. Carter #95
    Kentucky RB R.Davis #128
    Georgia C S.VanPran-Granger #141
    Washington LB Edefuan Ulofoshio #160
    Troy DE J.Solomon #168
    UCF OT T.Grable #204
    Penn ST. CB D.Hardy #219
    England OT T.Clayton #221

19. Post thanked by:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,219 Times in 3,688 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

The Bills blocking for runs was off the chart good, first hands landed 4 yard past the line of scrimmage & left us with a 8.2 average per carry. Josh account for only 15% of those yards which is a great sign, it really screws teams who game-planned for all passing & if bad weather lands then we know we can run. I'm not sure how anyone could argue with it but the Bills running the ball controls the clock & will allow for bigger Josh plays. We looked like crap during several times while playing in Chicago, still won by 22 going away. Our defense held a 1,000 yards rushing QB this season to 11 yards, talk about the other end of the spectrum. Go Bills !!
    Last edited by Skooby; 12-27-2022 at 12:22 PM.

21. Post thanked by:

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Not “insane” at all....although reading every one of your ****posts can cause insanity to a dedicated true blue Bills fan.

And NO, the Bills are not “flawed” any more than any of the best SUPER BOWL CONTENDING TEAMS....which by your lunatic opinion it is a “FACT” that the Bills are NOT a SB contender.

All you are doing here is quadrupling down on your ant-Bills crap (that we have seen for at least the past two seasons....in reality a LOT longer) ....and proving, without any shred of doubt, that my observations and premise is spot on accurate!!!
    As I alluded to before - in the scenario that the Bills lose to Cincy (which is a 50/50 possibility if you ask me), the insufferable, gloating “I told you so” posts from OP will be a headache.

Therein lies the problem. If we lose on Monday, it doesn’t mean Op was “right.” It just means we lost a tough Road game against a strong opponent, and one we will have to address again come playoff time.

While the road to the Super Bowl will be much easier as the 1 seed than the 3 seed - it’s going to be a very tough road no matter what.

23. Post thanked by:

kscdogbillsfan1221 (12-27-2022),notacon (12-28-2022),The last buffalo fan (12-28-2022)

The things I get you to say Gibby 2.0's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,065 Times in 2,621 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

So OPIV says we have no chance of beating the Bungles? Please say that's so OPiV, its a great omen when you do.
    Insert whimsical line here

25. Post thanked by:

notacon (12-28-2022),The last buffalo fan (12-28-2022)

Making Spirits Bright Joe Fo Sho's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,595 Times in 1,857 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby 2.0 View Post
    So OPIV says we have no chance of beating the Bungles? Please say that's so OPiV, its a great omen when you do.
    He said we couldn't beat the Patriots.
    He said we couldn't win the rematch against the Dolphins.
    He said our ceiling was a wildcard team.
    He said we couldn't start the season better than 3-5.

He backs this up using 62 years of Bills history. We all know that beating the Bengals this week has something to do with how the Bills performed in 1975. It's a fact, supposedly.

Be careful though, one of these days he might be right about something. I mean, it's just the law of averages.

To say OP isn't a Bills fan is ridiculous, he's definitely a Bills fan. He's just a bad one. He tries to ruin it for anyone who has the slightest amount of hope and excitement for this season, probably because he used to be that way until the Bills beat every ounce of hope out of him with their play over the last 40 years or however old he is.

27. Post thanked by:

notacon (12-28-2022),OpIv37 (12-28-2022),The last buffalo fan (12-28-2022)

Visually stunning but camera-shy. Cntrygal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,593 Times in 4,537 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

FFS
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

29. Post thanked by:

DraftBoy (12-28-2022),Night Train (12-28-2022),The last buffalo fan (12-28-2022)

Visually stunning but camera-shy. Cntrygal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,593 Times in 4,537 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I've received a request to temporarily unlock this thread because it's our good luck charm for a Bills win.....

31. Post thanked by:

Novacane (01-02-2023)