• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

Re: We got the win, but...

Originally posted by TacklingDummy View Post
    14 teams will be contenders to win the Super Bowl.

Op, if you know which team is going to win it can you please let us all know? Im going to put $1000. On it. Thanks.

Everyone is 0-0 when the playoffs start. Any team can get hot like the 4th seeded Rams and Bengals did last year.

Notice he always ignores post like this? He'll never go on the record. He'll only predict it won't be Buffalo. Any fool can take the field against the Bills and likely be right even if the Bills were playing well. Winning a SB is really really hard. No matter how good you are there's still some luck involved.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
      They had to go to OT at home vs TN who was playing with no QB. Chargers blew many chances to build a lead that would have prevented a last drive win for KC. Then they struggle with the Rams who were as one dimensional with no QB as any team you'll ever see. The Opi of the Chiefs board is probably saying they have no shot if they keep playing like this.
      They struggled for two games? We’ve struggled for 5 straight. They’ve proven they can beat us in the playoffs, we haven’t.

Not that it matters. They’ll have the bye and we are headed for a wild card and a first round exit.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Woodman
        Legendary Zoner
        • Apr 2014

Are the Chiefs still contenders when they lost to the Bills and won several other games ugly?
        I guess not

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Novacane
          • Jul 2002

Since OPI won't go on the record I will. Based on the way teams are playing right now I would predict a KC vs Philly SB. I fully expect to be wrong on at least one. Any other takers?

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Bill Cody View Post
            OP how do you know what the injury situation is going to be for us in 7 weeks? Or for anyone else? You don't get to make wild claims and call them "facts". Nuh uh. You like to say you're a realist but you're making emotional arguments in this thread that are speculation at best. Sorry but they are. You have no idea what is going to happen
            I don’t know what the injury situation will be. I just know that guys keep getting hurt left and right and now that we have to play teams that are better than the Packers, Browns and Lions, we are gonna dig ourselves in a hole. Being healthy won’t matter when we end up the 7th seed.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Novacane
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
              They struggled for two games? We’ve struggled for 5 straight. They’ve proven they can beat us in the playoffs, we haven’t.

Not that it matters. They’ll have the bye and we are headed for a wild card and a first round exit.

TROLL TROLL TROLL your posts gently down the stream

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                Unreachable Douche
                • Jul 2002

Since OPI won't go on the record I will. Based on the way teams are playing right now I would predict a KC vs Philly SB. I fully expect to be wrong on at least one. Any other takers?
                Too early to tell.

Never know who gets injured.

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

TROLL TROLL TROLL your posts gently down the stream
                  So you’re saying we haven’t struggled for 5 games? You’re saying they haven’t beaten us twice in the playoffs? Do you even watch this team?
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Novacane
                    • Jul 2002

I don’t know what the injury situation will be. I just know that guys keep getting hurt left and right and now that we have to play teams that are better than the Packers, Browns and Lions, we are gonna dig ourselves in a hole.[/B] Being healthy won’t matter when we end up the 7th seed.

No, you don't know that. You think/believe that which I don't blame you for. I down on the team too right now and your **** still pisses me off. When you elevate it to I KNOW you're just playing your game of attempting to get certain posters going. And you wonder why people think you're a dick.

- - - Updated - - -

So you’re saying we haven’t struggled for 5 games? Do you even watch this team?
                    Do you ever read posts? You obviously don't so I'm not going to repeat what I think.

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

No, you don't know that. You think/believe that which I don't blame you for. I down on the team too right now and your **** still pisses me off. When you elevate it to I KNOW you're just playing your game of attempting to get certain posters going. And you wonder why people think you're a dick.
                      So you’re saying Morse didn’t get injured two games ago and Miller didn’t get injured last game? It keeps happening whether you want to acknowledge it or not.
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Novacane
                        • Jul 2002

Too early to tell.

Never know who gets injured.
                        Exactly! That's why I expect I'll be wrong. Who knows who will be healthy and peaking when the playoffs roll around.

Comment

• Novacane
                          • Jul 2002

So you’re saying Morse didn’t get injured two games ago and Miller didn’t get injured last game? It keeps happening whether you want to acknowledge it or not.

What a GD troll. Pathetic. What does this have anything to do with the post you quoted? Suck a troll.

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

What a GD troll. Pathetic. What does this have anything to do with the post you quoted? Suck a troll.
                            I said injuries keep happening. You said I don’t know that. Yet major injuries are happening every game. So yes, it has everything to do with what I quoted.
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                              Unreachable Douche
                              • Jul 2002

Morse back this week, Miller says he plans to be back for Jet game. Others are getting healthy.

Its truly amazing the Bills are 8-3 with all injuries they had. Even the 3 they lost they should have won if not for 1 bad play each game.

So to say a team that technically should be 11-0 and who have countless injuries are not contenders is just out right asinine.

Comment

• OpIv37
                                Acid Douching Asswipe
                                • Sep 2002

Morse back this week, Miller says he plans to be back for Jet game. Others are getting healthy.

Its truly amazing the Bills are 8-3 with all injuries they had. Even the 3 they lost they should have won if not for 1 bad play each game.

So to say a team that technically should be 11-0 and who have countless injuries are not contenders is just out right asinine.
                                Spare me the 11-0 bull****. Everyone always says that about the games we could have won, but never consider that there were several games we just as easily could have lost if the other team made one more play. It’s completely one sided.

And we STILL have a lot of injuries.
                                MiKiDo Facebook
                                MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                                X