Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: We got the win, but...

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: We got the win, but...

I go out of country for a week on The Family's business and I come back to this thread still SUCKING

2. Post thanked by:

notacon (12-03-2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,695 Times in 7,755 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger Vitis View Post
    OPIV says there is no chance the phins lose to the chargers in Los Angeles yet he guaranteed the bills would lose every time the bills had to make a trip to the west coast the last 3 years lol too funny
    Here’s another example of faulty....uhhhhhh.....predictions and confusing overlapping nonsense from our friend Opi.

Opi promised us with a declarative statement that the Bills WOULD LOSE to the Pats. Of course, like probably 90% of his ****posting “predictions” portending doom and gloom concerning the Bills, he was woefully and badly WRONG.

But, he also predicted (in his usual Mega-Nega-Fan baloney of the Bills divisional failings (in his mind, of course) he kept on bringing up the fact that the Bills were 0-2 in the AFC East (again...so what???.....with four more division games to play, three of which are at home, it is irrelevant, premature crap....but....whatever....that’s who Opi is....if he’s not ****posting against the Bills he apparently has no self-worth) before the Pats game.

But, further he predicted that the Bills would finish the season with a 3-3 AFC East record.

If one uses an ounce of clear heading thinking and simple math, IF the Bills would have lost to the Pats, that would mean THREE loses in the AFC East.

Which, means (by Opi’s Negative Nancy “logic”) the Bills would WIN the other three games they had left.....against the Jets, Miami and the Pats, ending the season with his predicted 3-3 AFC East record.

Yes, the Bills screwed that up by beating the crap out of NE like they have lately...in four of the last five game by the scores of 38-9, 33-21, 47-17 and 24-10 with none of the four wins even close, the only interruption of the ass whipping took a NFL record high hurricane level winds for a game. But, nonetheless, these predictions (Bills WILL lose to the Pats...and the Bills will finish 3-3 in the AFC East, were done BEFORE the Pats game.

He also, grudgingly, gave the Bills possible win vs Chicago.

Which, again, if one uses an ounce of clear heading thinking and simple math, even IF they lost the Pats game, that would mean that his 3-3 AFC East (meant to be ****ting on the Bills) record (and his expected....as usual....crapping on the Bills giving them no chance vs Cincy) the Bills would finish with a 12-5 record, which he determines is only good enough for the 7th seed in the AFC.

A reminder....in 2021 the #1 and #2 seed in the AFC both had FIVE loses.

The REALITY is that come Sunday night, there is an extremely GOOD chance the Bills will be atop the AFC East, and have the #1 seed.....and in the driver’s seat.

KC has lost every game in Cincy since 1984. Cincy has beat KC six of the last seven games vs the Chiefs, dating back to 2008 and including last year’s AFC Championship game (IN KC). Joe Burrow has a 2-0 record vs KC.

It is not a stretch to think Cincy will beat KC at home this Sunday.

Miami is going into a buzz saw in San Fran. There is little doubt that they can easily lose that game.

No amount of Debbie Downer ****posting will change these realities.

After the Minny miracle loss, I predicted the Bills would go into the Cincy game at 12-3, with a SIX GAME win streak at their backs.

The Bills are half way there. I STILL predict they will win the next three games. Especially the next two HOME AFC East games with revenge on their minds.

With a little bit of luck (or fate....and Cincy beats KC) the Bills will be in the driver’s seat for the #1 seed. They don’t even need Miami to lose in San Fran (which I think they do anyway) because the Bills will hand them, at the least, their 4th loss in Buffalo. It could be their SIXTH loss if they lose the next very losable games vs San Fran and LA Chargers.

Yeah, I like where the Bills are in week 13 after three wins and a 9-3 record.

4. Post thanked by:

kscdogbillsfan1221 (12-03-2022)

Unreachable Douche
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,899 Times in 4,357 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37 View Post
    Won’t be cuz KC will win. Looking good tonight but 1 out of the last 6 is hardly convincing.
    How many times did you say the Bengals had no chance in this thread?

6. Post thanked by:

notacon (12-04-2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 26,296 Times in 13,726 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by TacklingDummy View Post
    How many times did you say the Bengals had no chance in this thread?
    Multiple. Still don’t trust the Bills to beat the better teams in the conf after how they’ve played lately.

But it’s nice to be back atop the Div and the conf. We don’t usually get that kind of luck with every game going our way today.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,391 Times in 7,274 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Multiple. Still don’t trust the Bills to beat the better teams in the conf after how they’ve played lately.

But it’s nice to be back atop the Div and the conf. We don’t usually get that kind of luck with every game going our way today.

I don't have an issue with this opinion. If you would be like this all the time you wouldn't get the grief you get. I don't fully trust them either. I need to see them handle Miami at least fairly easily before I'm all in again.

9. Post thanked by:

Cntrygal (12-04-2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,218 Times in 3,687 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Yeah, just say you were wrong & don’t post again. Sick of this negativity, quit the crap.

11. Post thanked by:

notacon (12-04-2022)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

No one cares what you trust or not. I mean, really. That’s like caring that Ye does not trust any Jews.

I was not sure which was more satisfying today.....seeing every single game that was important for the Bills (and which I predicted accurately every one) go our way....

Jets, Miami and especially KC losing, and the Bills ending the day in the drivers’s seat in both the AFC East and the #1 seed....or.....

Seeing Opi prove once and for all that his Mega-Nega-Fan, Negative Nancy, Debbie Downer, NOmer crap he spews is WRONG, WRONG, WRONG....once again....like probably 90% of his gloom and doom stupid predictions ****ting on the Bills.

Nah....everyone who has spent any time here the past two years already knows that Opi spits out more WRONG predictions than any football fan ever, in history. So.....his being SO WRONG about week #13 is expected.

Nope. It’s much more satisfying to see the Bills in the driver’s seat and poised to have a stellar run to the Super Bowl.

13. Post thanked by:

Gilly (12-05-2022)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    No one cares what you trust or not. I mean, really. That’s like caring that Ye does not trust any Jews.

I was not sure which was more satisfying today.....seeing every single game that was important for the Bills (and which I predicted accurately every one) go our way....

Jets, Miami and especially KC losing, and the Bills ending the day in the drivers’s seat in both the AFC East and the #1 seed....or.....

Seeing Opi prove once and for all that his Mega-Nega-Fan, Negative Nancy, Debbie Downer, NOmer crap he spews is WRONG, WRONG, WRONG....once again....like probably 90% of his gloom and doom stupid predictions ****ting on the Bills.

Nah....everyone who has spent any time here the past two years already knows that Opi spits out more WRONG predictions than any football fan ever, in history. So.....his being SO WRONG about week #13 is expected.

Nope. It’s much more satisfying to see the Bills in the driver’s seat and poised to have a stellar run to the Super Bowl.
    Say what you will about me. With the possible exception of the NE game, this team hasn’t played well enough to beat the top teams in the conference since the bye. They’re in the driver’s seat but that only matters if they can stay on the road, which they haven’t done since the bye.

The things I get you to say Gibby 2.0's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,063 Times in 2,619 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

OPiV, just one question. . . . I need to know. You started your first good luck thread in 2017, "Is this the worst team of the Drought?" You also had similar threads in 19, 20, and last year. Why the hell didn't you give Allen one one in 2018? You're what kept him from making the playoffs his first year? Why? Why did ya do it to us?
    Insert whimsical line here

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

One other thing no one is talking about:

This team came out flat after the bye.

Getting the first round bye in the playoffs is a huge advantage. It’s one less game and homefield throughout. But, if we get it, who’s to say we won’t come out flat after the bye again?

Unreachable Douche
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,899 Times in 4,357 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Lecter View Post
    For the people that have been panicking lately

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby 2.0 View Post
    OPiV, just one question. . . . I need to know. You started your first good luck thread in 2017, "Is this the worst team of the Drought?" You also had similar threads in 19, 20, and last year. Why the hell didn't you give Allen one one in 2018? You're what kept him from making the playoffs his first year? Why? Why did ya do it to us?
    I stand by that 2017 thread. We got utterly annihilated in every aspect of the game for 3 straight weeks. The worst teams of the drought never sunk that low.

- - - Updated - - -

They still aren’t playing well enough to beat any team we will meet in the playoffs.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Getting the first round bye in the playoffs is a huge advantage. It’s one less game and homefield throughout. But, if we get it, who’s to say we won’t come out flat after the bye again?

I'd love to find out.

20. Post thanked by:

imbondz (12-04-2022)

The things I get you to say Gibby 2.0's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,063 Times in 2,619 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I stand by that 2017 thread. We got utterly annihilated in every aspect of the game for 3 straight weeks. The worst teams of the drought never sunk that low.

- - - Updated - - -

They still aren’t playing well enough to beat any team we will meet in the playoffs.
    Thank you so much for your championship mindset. There is only one time, in the 2020 playoffs, you neglected your pessimism and we lost the AFC title game because of that. That was unacceptable. The acidic gloom is the Bills' only salvation.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Nonsense

23. Post thanked by:

notacon (12-04-2022)

Making Spirits Bright Joe Fo Sho's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,595 Times in 1,857 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

McDermott is literally undefeated after bye weeks with the Bills, and this year we started the first half against the Packers up 24-7. Jesus christ you cherry pick your statistics worse than anyone I've ever seen.

25. Post thanked by:

kscdogbillsfan1221 (12-04-2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,568 Times in 6,127 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

But, if we get it, who’s to say we won’t come out flat after the bye again?
    download.jpg
    28**60**128**133**144**160**163**200**204**248

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Say what you will about me. With the possible exception of the NE game, this team hasn’t played well enough to beat the top teams in the conference since the bye. They’re in the driver’s seat but that only matters if they can stay on the road, which they haven’t done since the bye.
    Nonsense. Total NOmer nonsense.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

BTW....I’m not saying anything about “you”. Just your terrible judgment and loser attitude, and amazing record of being monumentally WRONG on your anti-Bills predictions.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

WE ARE #1 IN THE CONFERENCE, BUT...

30. Post thanked by:

notacon (12-05-2022)