• Show
Clear All
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Re: Week 13: Injury/Illness Watch

No surprise.

Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Cntrygal
      • Jul 2002

The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

it's nice to see an injury report WITHOUT Tre White and Jordan Poyer on it...

Or Elam for that matter. This is the first time in forever that we've had our full defensive backfield (well, minus Hyde, but we know that's not happening this year).
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• TacklingDummy
          Unreachable Douche
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
          it's nice to see an injury report WITHOUT Tre White and Jordan Poyer on it...

Or Elam for that matter. This is the first time in forever that we've had our full defensive backfield (well, minus Hyde, but we know that's not happening this year).
          Great news.

Well Hyde is out the rest of this year. Playoffs start Jan 14th.

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by TacklingDummy View Post
            Great news.

Well Hyde is out the rest of this year. Playoffs start Jan 14th.
            Oh I thought he was completely out for the season. It would be great to get him back for the playoffs.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Cntrygal
              • Jul 2002

I think this is Josh's best thumbs-up smile since before the Bye!!

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by kgun12 View Post
                That’s good news. I tore my meniscus in the Air Force it took them 7 years to find it. I played semi pro football, hockey for our base team along with many other activities. It swells up and it hurts but tolerable. I waited a few year to have surgery, the biggest issue was all the scare tissue.
                7 years to find it?

Where else would it be, but in your knee?

Comment

• Cntrygal
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral View Post
                  7 years to find it?

Where else would it be, but in your knee?
                  I'm not surprised.

Even with x-rays, it took longer than a year (and two civilian docs) to discover I snapped a piece of my ankle off and it was rolling around in the joint - tearing everything up. That second civilian doc couldn't believe that the AF and the 1st guy told me that it was "just sprained" and I was "getting old, and learn to live with the pain".

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Cntrygal View Post
                    I'm not surprised.

Even with x-rays, it took longer than a year (and two civilian docs) to discover I snapped a piece of my ankle off and it was rolling around in the joint - tearing everything up. That second civilian doc couldn't believe that the AF and the 1st guy told me that it was "just sprained" and I was "getting old, and learn to live with the pain".
                    Jesus

Comment

• Cntrygal
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral View Post
                      Jesus

This initial miss was the start of all my ankle issues that continue today. By the time I had surgery - the only thing holding it together was the brace I wore inside my boot.

Comment

• kgun12
                        • Jul 2002

I'm not surprised.

That’s how I got mine fixed. My son broke his leg, the doctor that set it was in the guard and doing his monthly. He had a civilian practice and worked on base once a month. He looked at my knee and asked if is always that swollen and how I hurt it. He then asked why it hasn’t been taken care of. I told him the X-Rays doesn’t show anything, he rolled his eyes and said call his office and set up an appointment for the next time he was on base. He ordered a mylogram which was how the found ligament tears back then. 7 years later tear fixed the problem was how long it was messed up.
                        Retired Air Traffic Controller
                        USAF VETERAN
                        DAV

Comment

• Cntrygal
                          • Jul 2002

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                            Unreachable Douche
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                            Oh I thought he was completely out for the season. It would be great to get him back for the playoffs.
                            I’ve read a few places that he could come back. Not sure if its true or not.

Comment

• Woodman
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Apr 2014

Harris being declared out is huge he's been a Bills killer.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Woodman
                                Legendary Zoner
                                • Apr 2014

Jordan Phillips leaves Bills-Patriots late with shoulder injury

As the entire defensive line of the Buffalo Bills chased New England Patriots quarterback Mac Jones around in the backfield on a 3rd & Goal from the 21 late in the Bills’ 24-10 win on Thursday Night Football, defensive tackle Jordan Phillips fell to the ground as he made a diving attempt at recording a sack.
                                Phillips did not make contact with Jones — or with any other player — before he fell, but he was unable to get back up quickly, prompting Bills staff to come to the field as the game clock stopped at the two-minute warning.
                                After New England kicked a field goal to cut the Bills’ lead to 24-10, Buffalo announced that Phillips was ruled out of the last two minutes of the game with a shoulder injury. After the game, Phillips was seen with his right arm in a sling.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

Working...
                                X