• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Woodman
    Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

Re: To Beat the Patriots

download.jpg

Just show me Steve (THE DIRT EATER) Belichick on a sideline shot .... I'm always encouraged when I see that doofus.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Mad Max
      Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
      • Mar 2003

no turnovers
      run the ball
      stop the run
      beat the blitz with shorter passes
      blitz Jones

Comment

• Woodman
        Legendary Zoner
        • Apr 2014

Great job tonight in 11 days it's the Jets turn !

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Woodman
          Legendary Zoner
          • Apr 2014

Originally posted by ghz in pittsburgh View Post
          The Patriots offense right now runs thru Stevenson. The guy has size and hands for catching the ball out of the back field. He's really what Beane was looking for out of Zack Moss. Note he's the same size as Milano. People has already speculated that Milano will on him a lot. Need to see if he can tackle him one-on-one. Stevenson is hard to bring down. If the Bills can get them into obvious passing downs, I like our chances. There is no legit #1 receiver like we faced last few games.

Offensively you may see some edge runs. The Pats D has a weakness in their linebackers in terms of speed. They do have size, just bad in coverage. Last year Singletary and McKenzie killed them in the middle of the field for short and intermediate routes. You'd figure the Bills are better equipped now with Cook and Hines. BUT, chemistry is important for those passing game in the middle of the field. Josh needs to make quick decisions AND be on the same page with his targets.

I think it comes down to turnovers. I just don't see a scenario where the Pats winning this game without having some turnovers from the Bills' offense - unfortunately, that's where Allen is NOT doing so great in that department this year.
          Excellent Post !!

Comment

Working...
          X