Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Canadian'eh!
    • Mar 2004

Re: The 2022 Buffalo Bills are the ONLY team in NFL History to win 3 Thursday games

Originally posted by TacklingDummy View Post
    Personally I'm not sure why it's TNF and not FNF. I much rather watch a game on Friday night.

Plus it would be easier on the players.
    1. Friday is traditionally HS football night. Just like Saturday is reserved for College.

2. people are out partying Friday night or at those HS games. So ratings would be lower.

Comment

• Night Train
      Retired - On Several Levels
      • Jul 2005

Re: The 2022 Buffalo Bills are the ONLY team in NFL History to win 3 Thursday games

Originally posted by DraftBoy View Post
      Wait until they start with Tuesday and/or Friday night games. The non-Sunday schedule is only likely to grow imo.
      NFLPA would have something to say about that.

Already making noise about the current scheduling, with mile long injury reports showing why.
      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• TacklingDummy
        Unreachable Douche
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Canadian'eh! View Post
        1. Friday is traditionally HS football night. Just like Saturday is reserved for College.

2. people are out partying Friday night or at those HS games. So ratings would be lower.
        1) High School football season usually ends mid to late October.

2) There is usually sports on TV when out partying in bars.

The NFL should try switching a week 7 TNF football game to Friday night and see what the ratings are.

Comment

• Goobylal
          • Jan 2004

And F the NFL for having them play MNF and then have to travel to Miami early in the season. That one still sticks in my craw.

Comment

• Cntrygal
            Visually stunning but camera-shy.
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral View Post
            I personally hate Thursday games.
            I’m not a fan either!

Personally I'm not sure why it's TNF and not FNF. I much rather watch a game on Friday night.

I’d sign up for this!!!!
            Originally posted by notacon
            The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Woodman
              Legendary Zoner
              • Apr 2014

Great idea put me down as a YES to that.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Woodman
                Legendary Zoner
                • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Goobylal View Post
                And F the NFL for having them play MNF and then have to travel to Miami early in the season. That one still sticks in my craw.
                A divisional rival afforded an advantage ...... that REALLY SUCKS!

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

Working...
                X