View Poll Results: first INT against MIN and the Davis TD against NE

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'll take both plays

1 50.00%
  • I'll take neither play

1 50.00%

Thread: (poll) Either or Both: first INT against MIN and the Davis TD against NE

Do you read what you write? Oaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Question (poll) Either or Both: first INT against MIN and the Davis TD against NE

Can't really have a QB that can make the Davis play without having an INT like the first Vikings one happen. So which would you have and why?

For the neither scenario, we get a FG in both instances.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,533 Times in 2,696 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: (poll) Either or Both: first INT against MIN and the Davis TD against NE

Sorry. I don’t do nonsense polls

Thanks
    Thanked 30,560 Times in 17,444 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I don't think the first Viking INT is like the Davis TD...he threw it right at Peterson trying to hit the receiver in stride instead of throwing to an open spot on the field and relying on the receiver to make the play.

Having said that and in the spirit of the question, I'll still take both. Some of Josh's turnovers are really bad and very frustrating, but I wouldn't want to temper the gunslinger in him too much. Gotta trust him to make the play a lot more often than not.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Thanks
    Thanked 1,047 Times in 661 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Agreed... I think they're a bit different, but in the 'spirit' of the poll, I'll take both.

I can live with these types of picks from time to time, so long as they result in many many more TDs (you can call Mahomes lucky, but he does this every week, with more TDs than ints).

What I'm concerned about are those other picks after the bye week - see the Jets game where I honestly dont know what Josh was thinking.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,577 Times in 6,135 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Agreed... I think they're a bit different, but in the 'spirit' of the poll, I'll take both.

I can live with these types of picks from time to time, so long as they result in many many more TDs (you can call Mahomes lucky, but he does this every week, with more TDs than ints).

What I'm concerned about are those other picks after the bye week - see the Jets game where I honestly don't know what Josh was thinking.

Pretty sure he called it a brain fart.
    28**60**128**133**144**160**163**200**204**248