Has Buffalo Bills President Kim Pegula Been Seen on Public in the Past 6 Months?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheConsigliere
    • Aug 2022

Has Buffalo Bills President Kim Pegula Been Seen on Public in the Past 6 Months?

There was that Florida hospital leak and then nothing.

Any updates?
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Re: Has Buffalo Bills President Kim Pegula Been Seen on Public in the Past 6 Months?

Respecting their privacy.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• TheConsigliere
      • Aug 2022

Re: Has Buffalo Bills President Kim Pegula Been Seen on Public in the Past 6 Months?

Originally posted by Night Train View Post
      Respecting their privacy.
      Really?

Comment

• zone
        No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
        • Oct 2003

She was at a meeting in Florida last month about the new stadium.

Project leaders rely on a guiding set of principles – a checklist, if you will – for the design of the Bills’ projected $1.4 billion stadium, which the team plans to open in 2026 across the street from Highmark Stadium in Orchard Park.
        www.blzbus.com

Comment

• Goobylal
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by zone View Post
          She was at a meeting in Florida last month about the new stadium.

https://buffalonews.com/news/local/w...41d4c228e.html
          Where in the article does it say that?

Comment

• TheConsigliere
            • Aug 2022

I appreciate the need for some privacy however she is owner (through marriage) and the President of our beloved team.

Complete silence seems to be sheer ignorance in the circumstances given she is a very public figure.

Comment

• Night Train
              Retired - On Several Levels
              • Jul 2005

Originally posted by TheConsigliere View Post
              Complete silence seems to be sheer ignorance in the circumstances given she is a very public figure.
              Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• YardRat
                Well, lookie here...
                • Dec 2004

Originally posted by TheConsigliere View Post
                I appreciate the need for some privacy however she is owner (through marriage) and the President of our beloved team.

It's really none of your business. This is one of those situations where a right to privacy overrules being a public figure. Considering your history of racist comments leveled at her and obvious fetish for death you're just digging for bad news anyway, so please do it elsewhere.
                YardRat Wall of Fame
                #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Novacane
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
                  It's really none of your business. This is one of those situations where a right to privacy overrules being a public figure. Considering your history of racist comments leveled at her and obvious fetish for death you're just digging for bad news anyway, so please do it elsewhere.
                  Wait. Is that Spiked?

Comment

• TheConsigliere
                    • Aug 2022

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
                    How can you possibly tell this message board that you are objective enough to be a Moderator?

How?

Look at your post.

How could you possibly moderate my posts in any objective fashion?

How?

Just resign and save yourself further embarrassment.

------------------------------------------------------------

With respect to privacy, when you make your money/living in a public manner (actors/actresses, sports figures, etc.) you forgo some of your privacy in return for the money and fame you make from that very public.

In what industry would a President of two large companies disappear for 6 months without some sort of updated statement from the companies?

Compound that with rapid sports fans in a city that has very little else going for it and I would say Kim Pegula's health status (not the details) is indeed a public matter.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                      Zero for Zero!
                      • Mar 2003

1. As it pertains to her health, she and her family deserve and should have all the privacy they desire.
                      2. If you want to say that they should comment who is handling her role while unavailable, they have and it seems that Runfola is doing most of that.
                      3. Whether you want to admit it or not, you have shown disdain (and outright hatred) for her since Pegula bought the Sabres. And yes - made racist remarks. I get that you do it to be "humorous" but it really isn't.

Her status is no one's business except for the Pegula family. If and when they want to share it, they will. If never want to share it, that is totally their decision. Not yours or mine or anybody else's.
                      Originally posted by mysticsoto
                      Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• TheConsigliere
                        • Aug 2022

Originally posted by Night Train View Post
                        "Sheer Ignorance" the wrong term?

How about "Corporate Incompetence"?

Comment

• imbondz
                          Democrats are people too
                          • Jan 2003

So interesting that peoples health is no one else’s business now.
                          My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• TheConsigliere
                            • Aug 2022

Originally posted by Dr. Lecter View Post
                            1. As it pertains to her health, she and her family deserve and should have all the privacy they desire.
                            2. If you want to say that they should comment who is handling her role while unavailable, they have and it seems that Runfola is doing most of that.
                            3. Whether you want to admit it or not, you have shown disdain (and outright hatred) for her since Pegula bought the Sabres. And yes - made racist remarks. I get that you do it to be "humorous" but it really isn't.

Her status is no one's business except for the Pegula family. If and when they want to share it, they will. If never want to share it, that is totally their decision. Not yours or mine or anybody else's.
                            You do understand that an average guy like you or me and a mega-public figure like Kim Pegula President of your beloved Buffalo Sabres AND our beloved Buffalo Bills are NOT the same when it comes to privacy rights?

Comment

• TheConsigliere
                              • Aug 2022

Originally posted by imbondz View Post
                              So interesting that peoples health is no one else’s business now.
                              AND I respect that however this is the President of the Buffalo Sabres and Buffalo Bills teams.

Comment

Working...
                              X