Has Buffalo Bills President Kim Pegula Been Seen on Public in the Past 6 Months?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mace
    Haha...yeah you think so ?
    • Mar 2013

Re: Has Buffalo Bills President Kim Pegula Been Seen on Public in the Past 6 Months?

Originally posted by Cali512 View Post
    If their going to put out an article to get us all worried about her, than yes its only right they update us if she does better

Respecting her privacy would not be putting that article out in the first place. If shes not doing well, fine, we should speculate and rightfully assume its getting bad. But if shes doing well, it's disrespectful to not let the fan base know

If your friend messages you and says shes in the hospital and its serious, then gets out and shes fine, then doesnt tell anyone, thats ignorance

Its logical to assume their is something wrong, because its almost attention seeking to have that come out and then not updating her thousands of supporters how shes doing.

Shes either not doing well, or it's just ignorance
    It's elementary to conclude they released a statement to jump ahead of rumors or leaks, and it was just that, a statement.

It's logical, and pretty simple really, to conclude she is undergoing rehab.

If anyone has undergone a significant difficult rehab, or has been through them with friends/family members, they will know it is a grinding, tedious, frustrating battle of a process often measured in the smallest of gains. It is a very personal struggle, with a very narrow, focused set of objectives, which do not include unnecessary distractions.

It is their business, and their fight, and not ours. My best to she and her family in their efforts.

I have no issue with their perspective, and understand their wish for privacy.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
      • Mar 2004

Re: Has Buffalo Bills President Kim Pegula Been Seen on Public in the Past 6 Months?

Originally posted by DraftBoy View Post
      Tell me you’re a complete asshat without calling yourself a complete asshat.
      Something we can agree upon. What an asinine thread

Comment

• TheConsigliere
        • Aug 2022

Originally posted by Cali512 View Post
        If their going to put out an article to get us all worried about her, than yes its only right they update us if she does better

Respecting her privacy would not be putting that article out in the first place. If shes not doing well, fine, we should speculate and rightfully assume its getting bad. But if shes doing well, it's disrespectful to not let the fan base know

If your friend messages you and says shes in the hospital and its serious, then gets out and shes fine, then doesnt tell anyone, thats ignorance

Its logical to assume their is something wrong, because its almost attention seeking to have that come out and then not updating her thousands of supporters how shes doing.

Shes either not doing well, or it's just ignorance
        Apparently, I am an insensitive man.

Everyone STOP what you are going and look at the insensitive man.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
          Zero for Zero!
          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by TheConsigliere View Post
          Concepts like Public Domain, not Trademark acceptable, etc. certainly are.

The privacy laws that pertain to medical records is NOT the issue. Those clearly MUST remain private in all circumstances.

We know that Brazilian football legend Pele is in palliative care -- thus that offend your sensibilities?

No - because his family released the information.

It is entirely up to them.

If they release it - OK

If they don't - also OK.
          Originally posted by mysticsoto
          Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

Nah.

I find that boring after calling you that for years.
            Outing yourself further won’t do you any favors.
            COMING SOON...
            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• kscdogbillsfan1221
              • Nov 2007

There was that Florida hospital leak and then nothing.

Any updates?
              Why are we all jumping down his throat?

I see nothing offensive about this. Just asked if there was any news is all.
              I came.
              I saw.
              I conquered.

Comment

• TheConsigliere
                • Aug 2022

Originally posted by kscdogbillsfan1221 View Post

Yup.

Apparently, who asks the question is the issue.

Comment

• YardRat
                  Well, lookie here...
                  • Dec 2004

Nobody else asked the question and only one other poster has a similar history of racist and misogynistic comments leveled at Ms. Pegula. So put away the little victim card.
                  YardRat Wall of Fame
                  #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                  #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Goobylal
                    • Jan 2004

AND I respect that however this is the President of the Buffalo Sabres and Buffalo Bills teams.
                    ...and? How does that entitle you know about her health? Terry is still fine and the Bills, their most important asset, are doing great both on and off the field.

Comment

• Novacane
                      • Jul 2002

Is ignorance of the facts a coping strategy we should all adopt?

I did not start this thread to rigger anyone.

I just find the whole situation odd and thus worthy of discussion.
                      I haven't thought about it because I don't need to know. I can't understand why you do but whatever.

Comment

• Novacane
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by kscdogbillsfan1221 View Post

He went a lot further than asking if there was any news.

Comment

• Night Train
                          Retired - On Several Levels
                          • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
                          Wait. Is that Spiked?
                          Was there any doubt ?
                          Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Novacane
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Night Train View Post
                            Was there any doubt ?
                            I'm the last one to find things out around here.

Comment

• MikeInRoch
                              • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Goobylal View Post
                              ...and? How does that entitle you know about her health? Terry is still fine and the Bills, their most important asset, are doing great both on and off the field.
                              I dunno. I think if we knew her status, the Bills would likely be 12-0.
                              "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• Bill Cody
                                • Sep 2004

The last update we had was early November and it said she was progressing well and rehabbing. I do think there is some implied responsibility for an NFL/NHL team President to give occasional updates if there is a serious health scare, as there was here with Kim, especially after her family disclosed she was hospitalized. It certainly doesn't have to be detailed and how often is up the individual. So I'm not bothered that we haven't heard anything in a month.

Even if you disagree that she has any responsibility at all to inform the public obviously people are worried about her. It's the decent thing to do to say something like "she continues to progress well" or something similarly vague but informative maybe every couple months. Obviously she has no LEGAL responsibility to do anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X