Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Has Buffalo Bills President Kim Pegula Been Seen on Public in the Past 6 Months?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Has Buffalo Bills President Kim Pegula Been Seen on Public in the Past 6 Months?

There was that Florida hospital leak and then nothing.

Any updates?

Retired - On Several Levels Night Train's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,240 Times in 7,618 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Has Buffalo Bills President Kim Pegula Been Seen on Public in the Past 6 Months?

Respecting their privacy.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

3. Post thanked by:

Cntrygal (12-04-2022),The last buffalo fan (12-06-2022),YardRat (12-04-2022)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Has Buffalo Bills President Kim Pegula Been Seen on Public in the Past 6 Months?

Quote Originally Posted by Night Train View Post
    Respecting their privacy.
    Really?

No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds. zone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

She was at a meeting in Florida last month about the new stadium.

https://buffalonews.com/news/local/w...41d4c228e.html

6. Post thanked by:

The last buffalo fan (12-06-2022),TheConsigliere (12-04-2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,070 Times in 3,555 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by zone View Post
    She was at a meeting in Florida last month about the new stadium.

https://buffalonews.com/news/local/w...41d4c228e.html
    Where in the article does it say that?

8. Post thanked by:

TheConsigliere (12-04-2022)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I appreciate the need for some privacy however she is owner (through marriage) and the President of our beloved team.

Complete silence seems to be sheer ignorance in the circumstances given she is a very public figure.

Retired - On Several Levels Night Train's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,240 Times in 7,618 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by TheConsigliere View Post
    Complete silence seems to be sheer ignorance in the circumstances given she is a very public figure.

Thanks
    Thanked 30,468 Times in 17,375 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I appreciate the need for some privacy however she is owner (through marriage) and the President of our beloved team.

It's really none of your business. This is one of those situations where a right to privacy overrules being a public figure. Considering your history of racist comments leveled at her and obvious fetish for death you're just digging for bad news anyway, so please do it elsewhere.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

12. Post thanked by:

Cntrygal (12-04-2022),DraftBoy (12-04-2022),Night Train (12-04-2022),The last buffalo fan (12-06-2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,356 Times in 7,251 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by YardRat View Post
    It's really none of your business. This is one of those situations where a right to privacy overrules being a public figure. Considering your history of racist comments leveled at her and obvious fetish for death you're just digging for bad news anyway, so please do it elsewhere.
    Wait. Is that Spiked?

14. Post thanked by:

Night Train (12-05-2022)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by YardRat View Post
    How can you possibly tell this message board that you are objective enough to be a Moderator?

How?

Look at your post.

How could you possibly moderate my posts in any objective fashion?

How?

Just resign and save yourself further embarrassment.

------------------------------------------------------------

With respect to privacy, when you make your money/living in a public manner (actors/actresses, sports figures, etc.) you forgo some of your privacy in return for the money and fame you make from that very public.

In what industry would a President of two large companies disappear for 6 months without some sort of updated statement from the companies?

Compound that with rapid sports fans in a city that has very little else going for it and I would say Kim Pegula's health status (not the details) is indeed a public matter.

Thanks
    Thanked 17,666 Times in 8,461 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

1. As it pertains to her health, she and her family deserve and should have all the privacy they desire.
    2. If you want to say that they should comment who is handling her role while unavailable, they have and it seems that Runfola is doing most of that.
    3. Whether you want to admit it or not, you have shown disdain (and outright hatred) for her since Pegula bought the Sabres. And yes - made racist remarks. I get that you do it to be "humorous" but it really isn't.

Her status is no one's business except for the Pegula family. If and when they want to share it, they will. If never want to share it, that is totally their decision. Not yours or mine or anybody else's.
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticsoto
    Lecter is right in everything he said.

17. Post thanked by:

bleve (12-04-2022),Cntrygal (12-04-2022),The last buffalo fan (12-06-2022),YardRat (12-04-2022)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Night Train View Post
    "Sheer Ignorance" the wrong term?

How about "Corporate Incompetence"?

Democrats are people too imbondz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,002 Times in 2,184 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

So interesting that peoples health is no one else’s business now.
    My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

20. Post thanked by:

NC-BILLS44 (12-05-2022)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Lecter View Post
    1. As it pertains to her health, she and her family deserve and should have all the privacy they desire.
    2. If you want to say that they should comment who is handling her role while unavailable, they have and it seems that Runfola is doing most of that.
    3. Whether you want to admit it or not, you have shown disdain (and outright hatred) for her since Pegula bought the Sabres. And yes - made racist remarks. I get that you do it to be "humorous" but it really isn't.

Her status is no one's business except for the Pegula family. If and when they want to share it, they will. If never want to share it, that is totally their decision. Not yours or mine or anybody else's.
    You do understand that an average guy like you or me and a mega-public figure like Kim Pegula President of your beloved Buffalo Sabres AND our beloved Buffalo Bills are NOT the same when it comes to privacy rights?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by imbondz View Post
    So interesting that peoples health is no one else’s business now.
    AND I respect that however this is the President of the Buffalo Sabres and Buffalo Bills teams.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

You do understand that an average guy like you or me and a mega-public figure like Kim Pegula President of your beloved Buffalo Sabres AND our beloved Buffalo Bills are NOT the same when it comes to privacy rights?
    Why not? Seriously? Just because people want to know doesn't mean they are obligated to tell.

24. Post thanked by:

Cntrygal (12-04-2022)

Unreachable Douche
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,863 Times in 4,339 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

No difference. If they don’t want to say anything, its none of anyones business.

26. Post thanked by:

Cntrygal (12-04-2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 30,468 Times in 17,375 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

How can you possibly tell this message board that you are objective enough to be a Moderator?
    Because anybody that looks at your history of posting objectively knows the statement I made is true. So I'm pretty confident in my objectivity.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Novacane View Post
    Why not? Seriously? Just because people want to know doesn't mean they are obligated to tell.
    It has nothing to do with people wanting to know the juicy gossip.

This is not a TV reality show.

We have millions of Buffalo Bills fans all over the world who should have the courtesy from the team that they are FANATICAL about (and which team profits greatly from that devolution) to know the general health status of the team's President.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

It has nothing to do with people wanting to know the juicy gossip.

This is not a TV reality show.

We have millions of Buffalo Bills fans all over the world who should have the courtesy from the team that they are FANATICAL about (and which team profits greatly from that devolution) to know the general health status of the team's President.

I hadn't even thought about it since the last update months ago until you started this thread.