Where’s OPi…please come and take your lumps :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Where’s OPi…please come and take your lumps :)

Originally posted by notacon View Post
    That is total baloney. Especially concerning Detroit. That is a good team. They have won four of their last five games (only loss to Buffalo). Detroit (before this week) had the most difficult SOS of .611. They were coming off a big win at the NYG. They play hard and barely lost to Minnesota and Seattle.

The other wins vs Green Bay, and Cleveland were NOT “barely” beating them.

The Bills did NOT play “poorly” against the Lions and Browns. What ****ing games are you watching????....or are you watching Bills games with your Mega-Naga-fan, Negative Nancy loser glasses?!?!?

As usual, your judgment is for **** and your observations are incredibly obtuse.
    We needed a last second FG against the Lions, who are NOT good. The Browns are bad and we were unable to put the game out of reach on multiple attempts. They ended up within 1 score. And again, this is the Browns.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
      We needed a last second FG against the Lions, who are NOT good. The Browns are bad and we were unable to put the game out of reach on multiple attempts. They ended up within 1 score. And again, this is the Browns.
      Do you watch games, or do you just look at a team's record and assume?

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral View Post
        ?? Are you trying to tell me that there are good teams with bad records? Because that makes absolutely zero sense.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
          • Mar 2004

?? Are you trying to tell me that there are good teams with bad records? Because that makes absolutely zero sense.
          Really? So you saying there are bad teams with winning records makes sense, but me saying there are good teams with bad records doesn't?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Really? So you saying there are bad teams with winning records makes sense, but me saying there are good teams with bad records doesn't?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
            I never said the Bills were a bad team. I said they aren't playing well enough to beat the top teams in the conference. Two different things.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• notacon
              • Aug 2012

BULLCRAP!!!! TOTAL BULLCRAP!!!

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by notacon View Post
                BULLCRAP!!!! TOTAL BULLCRAP!!!
                They're 5-7. Their offense is good but their D is dead last in the NFL in YPG and 2nd to last in PPG. That's objectively not a good team no matter what you say.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                  • Mar 2004

I never said the Bills were a bad team. I said they aren't playing well enough to beat the top teams in the conference. Two different things.
                  No, you said they have "no chance" to beat any good team in the NFL.

That insinuates that they are a bad team.

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

No, you said they have "no chance" to beat any good team in the NFL.

That insinuates that they are a bad team.
                    Well, please respond to what I actually said and not to what you incorrectly insinuate.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                      • Mar 2004

Well, please respond to what I actually said and not to what you incorrectly insinuate.
                      When you stop being obtuse, I'll stop insinuating

Comment

• OpIv37
                        Acid Douching Asswipe
                        • Sep 2002

When you stop being obtuse, I'll stop insinuating
                        you're one of the ones refusing to acknowledge how poorly this team has played since the bye, but I'm the one being obtuse? Please.
                        MiKiDo Facebook
                        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Novacane
                          • Jul 2002

Don't like what you do to everyone else being down to you?

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                            • Mar 2004

you're one of the ones refusing to acknowledge how poorly this team has played since the bye, but I'm the one being obtuse? Please.
                            I never said they didn't play poorly in a few games. They had been decimated by injury. They are finally getting healthier, especially in the secondary. Having Rhodes and White out there is a huge difference vs having Dane Jackson and 2 rookies. The O-line is finally getting healthy (besides Dawkins, but hopefully he's ready by Sunday).

You refuse to acknowledge that A.) Josh was playing with an arm that was probably 70% healthy, at best. B.) They were put in a precarious situation for 3 straight games, but still managed to win all 3, C.) they are 9-3.

The last time I checked, every win counts, whether it's by 1 point, or by 100 points. There are no style points. There is no "But they didn't play their best". They are 4-2 since the bye. Should they be 6-0? Absolutely they should've won the Jets and at least tied the Vikings. It still doesn't take away the 9 wins that they do have.

The team is 9-3, despite all of the above. Injuries, illnesses, uncontrollable circumstances (mother nature), the ridiculous NFL schedule makers, etc. Will they win a superbowl? Who knows, but to say they have no shot at even winning a playoff game is absolutely flat out stupid.

Comment

• Lexwhat
                              • Feb 2005

I already called him out for this in that other thread regarding the Chiefs. He certainly hasn't been watching them, and just blindly sings their praises.

He only has eyes for the Bills playing poorly. It is obvious he looks at the box score for the majority of these arguments about other teams.

Comment

• notacon
                                • Aug 2012

They're 5-7. Their offense is good but their D is dead last in the NFL in YPG and 2nd to last in PPG. That's objectively not a good team no matter what you say.
                                BULLCRAP!!!!

You diss the Bills because they have “played poorly” (which is totally FALSE) after the bye, and literally ignore the elite way they were playing to start the year......which you predicted would be a 2-5 start.

In your usual double standard blinders (but only blinders when it comes to the Bills, which you are dedicated to **** on them at every chance) you FAIL to recognize that the Lions have won four of their last five games, and have been playing extremely well in that stretch.....and have played very well in many, if not most o their losses to very tough teams

They are 5-7 because they have and the most difficult schedule in the NFL. .611 SOS up to week #12.

Their loses have come against almost all good to elite teams...

Philly - by only THREE points.
                                Minnesota - by only FOUR points.
                                Seattle - by only THREE points.
                                New England (their worst loss of the season)
                                Dallas
                                Miami - by only FOUR points.
                                Buffalo - by only THREE points.

Once again, you illustrate your total lack of objectivity all in order to **** on the Buffalo Bills.

Comment

Working...
                                X