• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BidsJr
    • Sep 2002

Milloy was working at FS with Patties.

Hopefully he'll be alongside Wire and not supplanting him
    "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37
  • Mike in Syracuse
    • Jul 2002

Wire and Milloy would make be one nasty hard hittiing pair of safeties! I would not want to be an opposing reciever going across the midddle this season. Hell an RB that makes it through the first line then has to get by Posey/Fletcher/Spikes only to be greeted by Wire/Milloy. OUCH

IF and I say IF this team comes together we WILL have the best defense in the NFL. Screw Tampa.

Comment

• N.Y. Orangeman
      • Sep 2003

I don't think they will start together right away, but I think this will eventually happen. With Winfield and Clements, we can afford this luxury on most downs IMO.
      In 1968, Ohio State leads UM 50-14 , Woody ordered a two-point conversion. Asked why he would do such a thing: "Because I couldn't go for three."

Comment

• Ickybaluky
        • Jul 2003

Milloy is a box S. He should play SS. Wire should play FS, due to his better range.

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by NE39
          Milloy is a box S. He should play SS. Wire should play FS, due to his better range.

Wire was a LB in college...converting to FS is a bit much
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

I agree. Leave Wire at SS and let Milloy play FS. Coy is not FS material. Milloy has shown he can handle that position.

Comment

• Doc
              • Dec 2002

The FS is usually the "QB of the secondary," correct? What better person than a guy who knows the Pats' formations?

Comment

• BidsJr
                • Sep 2002

I'm pretty sure that Milloy will just add another hardhitter next to Wire
                "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BidsJr
                  Hopefully he'll be alongside Wire and not supplanting him
                  link to this? i was under the impression that harrison was the one making that switch.. also i was under the impression that the NE safety position is very different from a standard defense?

Originally posted by Mike in Syracuse
                  IF and I say IF this team comes together we WILL have the best defense in the NFL. Screw Tampa.
                  hold your horses there partner.. we dont have a simion rice/jason taylor ... this is gonna require a HUGE leap from denny to be considered in that league.

my opinion.. F it!.. play with two SSs...
                  "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Tatonka
                    • Jul 2002

any info on this anyone?
                    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

Working...
                    X