New rule they should implement if players are in a stretcher or taken away in ambulan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cali512
    • Jan 2012

Re: New rule they should implement if players are in a stretcher or taken away in amb

I actually dont get how yall misread that this bad. Its pretty obvious the way i wrote it what i meant

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
    What is the old rule?
    Player taken away, commercial break, back to football
    Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• sahlensguy
      • Mar 2015

Re: New rule they should implement if players are in a stretcher or taken away in amb

Ya'll?

Comment

• Cali512
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by sahlensguy View Post
        Ya'll?
        Go away
        Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• YardRat
          Well, lookie here...
          • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Cali512 View Post
          I actually dont get how yall misread that this bad. Its pretty obvious the way i wrote it what i meant

- - - Updated - - -

Player taken away, commercial break, back to football
          That's a real rule? In the rule book?
          YardRat Wall of Fame
          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Cali512
            • Jan 2012

Its really bothering me that this isnt an obvious idea. To force players to go out and play a couple minutes after their player was nearly paralyzed isnt right to me. Im just saying we should give them some extra minutes to process it. How are yall not in agreement, its really bothering me

Comment

• sahlensguy
              • Mar 2015

Go away
              You sound like a Cowboy's fan.

Comment

• Cali512
                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by sahlensguy View Post
                You sound like a Cowboy's fan.
                I live in texas

Comment

• sahlensguy
                  • Mar 2015

I figured California

Comment

• Cali512
                    • Jan 2012

Is this really a complicated thing because ive lost all respect for this forum if me saying players should get some time to re group when one of their brothers are brought out on a stretcher

Like seriously, what the ****

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                      My battery is low and it's getting dark.
                      • Apr 2004

*** **** Cali strikes again.

Comment

• Cali512
                        • Jan 2012

Okay im deleting my account

Its really troubling me that yall are treating me like this for saying we should do something to help the players. Im done, this is pathetic

Comment

• sahlensguy
                          • Mar 2015

Okay im deleting my account

Its really troubling me that yall are treating me like this for saying we should do something to help the players. Im done, this is pathetic
                          Karma *****

Comment

• Cali512
                            • Jan 2012

I can see none of yall actually care about the players and were faking sincerity about hamlin. Im done, your showing your true colors

Comment

• Novacane
                              • Jul 2002

Almost every time a player goes off on a stretcher it's out of an abundance of caution. Everyone on the field has a good idea how bad or not bad the injury really is. When a player is conscious and giving the thumbs up what's the point? Sitting around for another 10 minutes seems pointless.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                                Administrator
                                • Jul 2002

Give it a rest guys. If you don’t like the idea then that’s fine but don’t attack the poster.

That goes for everybody.
                                COMING SOON...
                                Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                                We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X