• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: Tua Status for Sunday

Yeah it's been a decent amount of time.

Apparently his parents said he was planning on playing next year.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Woodman
      Legendary Zoner
      • Apr 2014

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
      Yeah it's been a decent amount of time.

Apparently his parents said he was planning on playing next year.
      I'll set the over under at 6.5 games played before the season ends.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Jeff1220
        H to the 12:20
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Woodman View Post
        I'll set the over under at 6.5 games played before the season ends.
        But Tua's concussion risk will be severely diminished when sitting on the bench behind Tom Brady.

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by ghz in pittsburgh View Post
          If it is up to the players, it is up to their situation. Tua is a young player who hasn't got paid. Financial and alpha dog mentality (for these NFL player) wise, he would want to play in his first playoff game, unless he's not in time to clear.

I have a feeling Morse will stick around at least one more year, even the Bills would go on to win a superbowl this year. I listened to his interview before the Bengals game when he came back from the concussion. You can tell he's at peace with his decision and he calmly mentioned his family is at peace with this decision. He signed 2 year extension. I feel he plays at least one more season if not both.

I know things change every year and you never know about injury. But I just feel the best shot this Bills team at superbowl was last year and will be next year. Last year they peaked at the right time. Next year they will have marginal contributors this year - Cook, Shakir, Davis entering contract year, Spencer Brown, Elam, White - potentially stepping up to another level. This year unfortunately we have too many injuries and transitions (coaches, and rookies reliance), and we still have a good shot of going all the way.
          Thing is, who is going to pay him now? Allen, Mahomes, Watson, Murray- all these guys are getting well north of $40 mil a year, most are over $45 mil a year. Who is going to take that risk on Tua knowing that he could retire or have his career ended at any time?
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Woodman
            Legendary Zoner
            • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Jeff1220 View Post
            But Tua's concussion risk will be severely diminished when sitting on the bench behind Tom Brady.

As far as Brady goes.
            Dolphins Raiders or retire?
            Tua don't listen to mom and dad.
            Last edited by Woodman; 01-31-2023, 08:29 AM.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

Working...
            X