X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

Balls and Goats

Balls..........I honestly don't feel like giving any. I'm tired of this team turning easy games into heart attacks.

Elam........Big game rookie

Milano..........one missed tackle.

Diggs was big early.............Dorsey found a way to make him invisible in the 2nd.

Davis............Big in the playoffs.

Goats............................yes I'm giving goats in a win.

McDermott.............There has to be a reason the team keeps self destroying. The HC has to be a big part of it.

Dorsey............bomb after bomb when it wasn't called for. Please hire him away Carolina.

Inconsistent Josh. Plays great then makes a stupid mistake. Plays great again. Makes another stupid mistake. Someone COACH him and get his head straight. It's time someone get in his face
    and tell him knock it the EFF off. It's past time.
  • TacklingDummy
    Unreachable Douche
    • Jul 2002

Re: Balls and Goats

Balls

Elam
    1st Qtr Diggs.
    Secondary overall
    Good Josh.
    Beasley TD
    When they pass rushed, they created plays.

Goats

Beasley ricochet
    Pass rush
    Bad Josh
    Drops
    Refs

Comment

• Mad Max
      Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
      • Mar 2003

Balls

Taron
      Milano
      Gabe
      Elam
      Shakir

Goats

DorseyFrazier
      Josh
      Spencer Brown
      Dion

Comment

• Cali512
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by TacklingDummy View Post
        Balls

Elam
        1st Qtr Diggs.
        Secondary overall
        Good Josh.
        Beasley TD
        When they pass rushed, they created plays.

Goats

Beasley ricochet
        Pass rush
        Bad Josh
        Drops
        Refs

Dude, the refs were AMAZING. Every call went our way, the ones that didnt were clear as day. I was really impressed with how much they let them play and werent calling ticky tack holdings, unnecessary roughness. They did a really good job.

It was a perfect game from them, if anything, we got away with a lot that other refs wouldnt of
        Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• Mad Bomber
          • Jul 2002

Balls:
          Motor for that last run

I’m too mentally exhausted to type anything else right now

Comment

• Historian
            2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
            • Dec 2002

Balls:

Elam
            Milano
            T Johnson

Goats:

Opie....wtf is it with you and timeouts????

Allen....responsible for half of THEIR points.

Dorsey...ABTSMAL play calling. Please hire a real coordinator in the off-season.

CLASSIC Buffalo playing DOWN to the level of the competition game. Got eaten alive by a clipboard carrier.

Cincinnati is going to wax them.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
              Unreachable Douche
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Cali512 View Post
              Dude, the refs were AMAZING. Every call went our way, the ones that didnt were clear as day. I was really impressed with how much they let them play and werent calling ticky tack holdings, unnecessary roughness. They did a really good job.

It was a perfect game from them, if anything, we got away with a lot that other refs wouldnt of
              We disagree.

Josh was thrown down on Cooks TD run for no reason. Wasn’t called.

How many times did the clock hit zero on Miami and the Refs did not call delay of game?

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

McD blew at least 3 timeouts.

I don’t know if it was the play-calling or Josh’s decisions but they went long far too often in the 2nd half. It’s a close game. You don’t need 50 yards every play to win it.

Just take short and medium gains and keep the ball moving.
                Last edited by OpIv37; 01-15-2023, 04:10 PM.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Woodman
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Apr 2014

Balls just gonna go with my opinion of the biggest keeping in mind I could list a few more .... well here it goes!

My game ball goes to Spencer Brown recovering that fumble saved us!!!!!!!

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Cali512 View Post

Explain why we didn’t get the review on the TD pass at the end of the 2nd half but they got a review on the Singletary run at the end of the game. That alone shows bias. FWIW I didn’t think it was a TD at the end of the 1st half but it was close enough that they should have reviewed.

TBH I thought we would get the calls for once. The NFL really wants that Allen-Mahomes indoor neutral site game. But that isn’t what happened.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Cntrygal
                      Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                      • Jul 2002

Shadow & Houdini should get game balls, despite their absence in the 2nd quarter and part of the 3rd. They may have kept me from having a stroke or a cardiac event.
                      Originally posted by notacon
                      The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Ingtar33
                        Dances With Buffaloes
                        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
                        Inconsistent Josh. Plays great then makes a stupid mistake. Plays great again. Makes another stupid mistake. Someone COACH him and get his head straight. It's time someone get in his face
                        and tell him knock it the EFF off. It's past time.
                        2INTs off his wr's hands, 1 fumble on an unblocked defender's blitz (he probably should have seen it and got it off to the RB) a couple of key drops on 3rd down...

I actually only really blame him for the fumble. as for the rest. I think he was going deep because the maimi defense kept begging him to. two drops deep make his statline look a little less impressive (those two balls caught and he would have been well over 400 yards for the game), there was a few plays which definately were josh's fault. but on the whole i don't think you can give a QB a goat for 350 yards 3 TDs in a playoff win.
                        Last edited by Ingtar33; 01-15-2023, 04:12 PM.
                        My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• Woodman
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Apr 2014

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                          McD blew at least 3 timeouts.

I don’t know if it was the play-calling or Josh’s decisions but they went long far too often in the 2nd half. It’s a close game. You don’t need 50 yards every play to win it.

Just take short and medium gains and keep the ball moving.
                          Love it maybe he'll give himself a good talking to.

- - - Updated - - -

Davis is back fellas .... relax

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Cntrygal View Post
                            Shadow & Houdini should get game balls, despite their absence in the 2nd quarter and part of the 3rd. They may have kept me from having a stroke or a cardiac event.
                            My 17 year old orange male named Bud made it til the 2 min warning sitting right next to me, despite the fact that I have a sore throat from yelling at the TV. He’s the calmest cat ever.
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
                              Acid Douching Asswipe
                              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Ingtar33 View Post
                              2INTs off his wr's hands, 1 fumble on an unblocked defender's blitz (he probably should have seen it and got it off to the RB) a couple of key drops on 3rd down...

I actually only really blame him for the fumble. as for the rest. I think he was going deep because the maimi defense kept begging him to. two drops deep make his statline look a little less impressive (those two balls caught and he would have been well over 400 yards for the game), there was a few plays which definately were josh's fault. but on the whole i don't think you can give a QB a goat for 350 yards 3 TDs in a playoff win.
                              Josh was definitely in Hero-ball mode on the fumble. He was thinking about the two INT’s and didn’t want to give up on the play with us being down. He should have just ate it and taken the sack.
                              MiKiDo Facebook
                              MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                              X