Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: So who are you rooting for that's left?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,574 Times in 6,133 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: So who are you rooting for that's left?

Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post

This week I would love NOTHING more than see the Bengals get that **** eating grin slapped off their collective faces. **** THEM!!!!

They are an embarrassment to the AFC and I do not want to have to put up with two weeks of total ****posting from them. They are one big bunch of arrogant classless ass wipes. I don’t want them the honor of going to the SB.
    They went last year **** them.
    28**60**128**133**144**160**163**200**204**248

Thanks
    Thanked 11,697 Times in 7,757 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    Totally disagree. This week I would love NOTHING more than see the Bengals get that **** eating grin slapped off their collective faces. **** THEM!!!!

They are an embarrassment to the AFC and I do not want to have to put up with two weeks of total ****posting from them. They are one big bunch of arrogant classless ass wipes. I don’t want them the honor of going to the SB.

THEN, I’d like to see either 49er’s or Eagles (hopefully Eagles because they have better chance of accomplishing this....) giving us “Kelsey sweaty cry face”!!

I posted this in another thread.......

Their collective total lack of any SHRED of class is SO obvious that it garnered the attention of the Washington Post, with this article and 100% accurate headline....

The Bengals are very good. When did they get to be so annoying?

Again, **** the Bengals.
    I got my wish. The Bengals undeserved cockiness and ****posting cost them the game.

There is NO DOUBT that their boneheaded smack talk (by both multiple players and the mayor of Cincy....what a ****ing ass wipe he is) was a HUGE motivating factor for the Chiefs. The whole Bengals' organization acted like a bunch of infantile ass hats.

As a Bills fan, I’m as annoyed as anyone by Travis Kelce (just like we were by Gronk)....it’s easy to hate great players on other teams.

But I watched in GLEE as he expressed what most fans (outside Cincy) thought when Mahomes was being interview on the field directly after the game, with a video bomb and yelled....

“Burrowhead, my ass. It’s Mahomes’ house!"

Same when when he was on the stage with the Lamar Hunt trophy presentation when he said....PERFECTLY....

"I got some wise words for that Cincinnati mayor. Know your role and shut your mouth, you jabroni

**** you Bengals.

Your stupidity and arrogance has got most of the league just waiting and motivated until they can try and knock that silly grin off your collective faces. Crowing like they are somehow better than everyone, when they are not any such thing.

3. Post thanked by:

Historian (01-31-2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,574 Times in 6,133 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

The Philadelphia Eagles!

The things I get you to say Gibby 2.0's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,064 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Iggles. Living in Queefs Kingdumb means I am surrounded by insufferable idiots
    Insert whimsical line here

6. Post thanked by:

kscdogbillsfan1221 (02-06-2023)