• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Woodman
    Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

Re: Eagles vs Chiefs Super Bowl 57

Originally posted by Turf View Post
    i WANT THE NAME OF THE REF, AND i WANT TOTAL FING DISCLOSURE INTO WHAT HE HAD GOING ON WHEN HE CALLED THE BS HOLD AT THAT POINT IN THE GAME LET ALONE ANY POINT IN THE GAME. 73% OF THE MONEY ON PHILLY. REFS RUINED A GREAT SB HANDING IT TO KC. I REALLY DONT CARE WHO WON, BUT THAT WHATS WRONG WITH THE NFL.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
      Unreachable Douche
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Turf View Post
      i WANT THE NAME OF THE REF, AND i WANT TOTAL FING DISCLOSURE INTO WHAT HE HAD GOING ON WHEN HE CALLED THE BS HOLD AT THAT POINT IN THE GAME LET ALONE ANY POINT IN THE GAME. 73% OF THE MONEY ON PHILLY. REFS RUINED A GREAT SB HANDING IT TO KC. I REALLY DONT CARE WHO WON, BUT THAT WHATS WRONG WITH THE NFL.
      1) Quit your whining

2) should have played better

Comment

• Woodman
        Legendary Zoner
        • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Mace View Post
        I'll give them the credit if they win it, but they haven't faced Mahomes and Reid with a vet team in a Super Bowl.

The only thing I'd be unhappy about is that they figured it out way faster than we did, despite everything we pretended to put into it.

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Woodman
          Legendary Zoner
          • Apr 2014

Originally posted by TacklingDummy View Post
          1) Quit your whining

2) should have played better
          We shouldn't be surprised one bit.

Comment

• Buffalogic
            Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
            • Feb 2006

Zero reason to make that call there unless it's from the top or big money bet on the line. Fraud of an ending.

Comment

• Woodman
              Legendary Zoner
              • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Buffalogic View Post
              Zero reason to make that call there unless it's from the top or big money bet on the line. Fraud of an ending.
              100% ..... you can't make that call to decide a World Champion period.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                Unreachable Douche
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Woodman View Post
                100% ..... you can't make that call to decide a World Champion period.
                Wait its the playoffs you “dont make those calls”…”should have played better”.

Comment

• Woodman
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Apr 2014

Wait its the playoffs you “dont make those calls”…”should have played better”.
                  It wasn't PI jmo.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                    Unreachable Douche
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Woodman View Post
                    It wasn't PI jmo.
                    Doesn’t matter “should have played better” -

Comment

• Woodman
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Apr 2014

Doesn’t matter “should have played better” -
                      Right on!

Comment

• imbondz
                        Democrats are people too
                        • Jan 2003

No no no, the Eagles should have played better.
                        It was tied at that time. Chiefs should have stopped the eagles in the first half. Unless you’re being facetious.
                        My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• notacon
                          • Aug 2012

Like (I suspect) the majority of fans across the world are disgusted with the crappy way to end a very good Super Bowl.

That was a ****ED up way to end that game. The Refs decide the game with a really, really inexcusable, terrible, ****ty bad, bad ticky tack call.

Now we have to hear the slobbering all over Andy Reid and Mahomes. Insufferable.

KC did not win that game. The refs handed it to them.

Comment

• Woodman
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Apr 2014

Originally posted by imbondz View Post
                            It was tied at that time. Chiefs should have stopped the eagles in the first half. Unless you’re being facetious.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                              Unreachable Douche
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by notacon View Post
                              Like (I suspect) the majority of fans across the world are disgusted with the crappy way to end a very good Super Bowl.

That was a ****ED up way to end that game. The Refs decide the game with a really, really inexcusable, terrible, ****ty bad, bad ticky tack call.

Now we have to hear the slobbering all over Andy Reid and Mahomes. Insufferable.

“Should have played better”

Comment

• Woodman
                                Legendary Zoner
                                • Apr 2014

Originally posted by notacon View Post

It's a shame whenever a (bad) call determines the outcome ....... in that spot bad times 10.

Comment

Working...
                                X