Thread: Bills will help Damar Hamlin

Thanks
    Thanked 7,577 Times in 6,135 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Bills will help Damar Hamlin

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...to-play-again/

Bills will help Damar Hamlin obtain the proper medical advice on whether to play again

NFL Players Association medical director Thom Mayer has guaranteed that Bills safety Damar Hamlin will play football again. NFL medical director Allen Sills was far more equivocal.

“This is about a player and a patient and about getting the very best care,” Sills told the Washington Post on Friday. “And, again, I do want to protect the privacy of those involved. But what I would say is I know that the Buffalo Bills have already engaged a number of outside consultants and will continue to do so. And they’ll gather opinions and then, [with] all of those opinions, they’ll sit down with Mr. Hamlin, his family, his agents, all the people that love him and lay that out. And that’s what we do in medicine every day is say, ‘Here’s our understanding of risks. Here’s our understanding of the situation. Let us make sure that you have all the information and make a good decision.’ And ultimately that is the decision.”
    Last edited by Woodman; 02-11-2023 at 02:07 PM.
    28**60**128**133**144**160**163**200**204**248

Thanks
    Thanked 2,484 Times in 1,481 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Bills will help Damar Hamlin

How about an envelope with 2 mil in cash. The guy was barely hit and died and was miraculously brought back to life. I can't watch that again and quite frankly it ruined this team. It's not his fault and he's a great guy. But he should never play again.
    Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

3. Post thanked by:

kgun12 (02-11-2023)