Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Where do we go FA or Draft

Thanks
    Thanked 1,812 Times in 1,127 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Where do we go FA or Draft

Quote Originally Posted by Woodman View Post
    If we let him walk (Edmunds) would that make it easier to move in another direction and away from our current DC IYO?
    I think that would that a few years, all the DB’s are made for defense except Elam. We would need two or three more quality LBers depending if we went to a 4-3 or 3-4.
    Last edited by kgun12; 02-11-2023 at 09:01 AM.
    Retired Air Traffic Controller
    USAF VETERAN
    DAV

2. Post thanked by:

Woodman (02-13-2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,521 Times in 6,083 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by kgun12 View Post
    I think that would that a few years, all the DB’s are made for defense except Elam. We would need two or three more quality LBers depending if we went to a 4-3 or 3-4.
    Sorta trapped.

28 **60 **128 **133 **144 **160
    163 **189 **200 **204 **248

Thanks
    Thanked 11,631 Times in 7,702 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

So as we’ve said before, you have no opinions of your own, it. I don’t need anyone blowing smoke up my a$$ to see in this defense Edmunds is a square peg in a round hole. His numbers show he didn’t get better year after year, as a matter of fact his best year was his first. I don’t no about you, but I expect a player to get better the longer they’re in the same system, but he didn’t.

To me his performance doesn’t warrant the money he’ll want. Let someone else pay him to run into their d-lineman’s a$$. A rookie can at least do that for a lot less money.
    Jesus. Are you still trying on this bullcrap?!?!? How insufferable.

I have expressed my OWN opinion over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. BUT, I support and verify my OWN opinion with what experts say. It’s a very simple concept.

I know that annoys some posters when almost every expert (including every one in the Bills organization, coaches and GM, and throughout the NFL.....both on the record and what professional sports media writers absorb from their direct interaction with the same.....do you, or anyone else here have ANY of the Bills organization cell number???....would they even talk to you?!?!?!....I thought so ) say exactly opposite of the diarrhea of the mouth that comes from many posters that liken themselves exerts, but they are nothing of the sort.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,812 Times in 1,127 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    Jesus. Are you still trying on this bullcrap?!?!? How insufferable.

I have expressed my OWN opinion over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. BUT, I support and verify my OWN opinion with what experts say. It’s a very simple concept.

I know that annoys some posters when almost every expert (including every one in the Bills organization, coaches and GM, and throughout the NFL.....both on the record and what professional sports media writers absorb from their direct interaction with the same.....do you, or anyone else here have ANY of the Bills organization cell number???....would they even talk to you?!?!?!....I thought so ) say exactly opposite of the diarrhea of the mouth that comes from many posters that liken themselves exerts, but they are nothing of the sort.

That’s because everything to post comes with a long cut and paste and then say I agree with whoever you quoted. Stop reading the “experts” and sit down and watch either playoff game or almost any other game except maybe a handful in his career. Focus just on him, he’s average at best! I truly hope for your sake and only your sake I hope they resign him. I’m not sure if you could handle it. As for me, if the resign him it will show like some of their other contracts they over pay and they won’t ever get to the next level.

Just once it would be nice to read a post from you that saysI think without all the quotes from talking heads.

The rest of us might not be right on whatever issue we’re talking an out but it’s our opinion.
    Last edited by kgun12; 02-11-2023 at 10:00 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,631 Times in 7,702 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

That’s because everything to post comes with a long cut and paste and then say I agree with whoever you quoted. Stop reading the “experts” and sit down and watch either playoff game or almost any other game except maybe a handful in his career. Focus just on him, he’s average at best! I truly hope for your sake and only your sake I hope they resign him. I’m not sure if you could handle it. As for me, if the resign him it will show like some of their other contracts they over pay and they won’t ever get to the next level.

Just once it would be nice to read a post from you that saysI think without all the quotes from talking heads.

The rest of us might not be right on whatever issue we’re talking an out but it’s our opinion.
    Nonsense.

Especially when you say "I truly hope for your sake and only your sake I hope they resign him. I’m not sure if you could handle it.” is projecting as I believe it’s exactly the opposite.

The Edmunds....uh....doubters (I don’t want to ruffle sensitivities by using a more accurate
    word) are the one’s whose collective heads WILL explode if the Bills decide to re-sign Edmunds.

I would have and will have no issue in the least if the Bills decide not to. It would obviously be a cap decision that almost every team (especially contenders that have talented rosters) have to make.

And it goes exponentially more likely when a team has an elite franchise QB that takes up close to 20% of the team’s cap space.

To suggest that just because I value and post experts opinions that bolster and parrot MY OWN opinion, is somehow less genuine, or not mine, is really insufferable and totally lacking in any class. Yep...classless bull****!

The much more accurate statement is....'
    I truly hope for your sake and only the Edmunds doubters sake I hope they do not re-sign him. I’m not sure if you could handle if they did'.