• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mace
    Haha...yeah you think so ?
    • Mar 2013

Re: Bills Hire New Defensive Coach

Originally posted by DraftBoy View Post
    Have we confirmed that Frazier's contract expires next month? I know I saw that referenced here a few times, but never saw confirmation.
    Refuted. Per John Wawrow. No expiring contract.

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mace View Post
      Refuted. Per John Wawrow. No expiring contract.

https://twitter.com/john_wawrow/stat...bhpP2LBLjPYWFA
      Well there goes that narrative.
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Mace
        Haha...yeah you think so ?
        • Mar 2013

Wawrow may have been drunk or on heroin, or had incorrect sources, early dementia, flat out lied for the fun of it, been paid off by Frazier, or something. I'm still hoping. Maybe it hasn't expired "yet" which could be factually correct but it might expire tomorrow, or Saturday.....next Tuesday.

Damn it.

Comment

• Woodman
          Legendary Zoner
          • Apr 2014

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
          I dunno. I'm kind of hoping this is an under-the-radar beginning of at least some change, we haven't heard anything about Frazier getting a new contract and I don't think McD would do the undignified act of firing such a close friend a month before the current contract expires. Extremely rose-colored glasses I know, but it's something to hold on to for a few weeks at least.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• notacon
            • Aug 2012

Jesus. Leslie Frazier s not going anywhere (unless he gets a HC job), nor should he. That would be pro football malpractice and really dumb.

If the Pegula’s listened to some of the crap suggestions we see written here by “fans”, the Bills would be the worst run franchise in the NFL.

Comment

• Woodman
              Legendary Zoner
              • Apr 2014

Originally posted by notacon View Post
              If the Pegula’s listened to some of the crap suggestions we see written here by “fans”, the Bills would be the worst run franchise in the NFL.
              Isn't that always the case?

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Typ0
                honey pie
                • Jul 2002

I would agree Leslie Frazier is a good coach and deserves a head coaching position. White guys have been granted head coaching positions for years based on the level of respect Frazier has. That doesn't mean we don't need some new thinking at OBD though. It's time for Frazier to move on and if not then McDermott should be held accountable as far as I am concerned. People's memories are too short and this defense has cost us too much on the cap and in draft capital to keep making excuses. OBD is strapped now and the talent level on the team is going downhill. They were incapable of striking while Allen was on a more friendly contract. They also continue to exhibit the inability to manage Josh Allen and they keep saying dumb **** like "he's got to stop taking hits" as they run him up the middle on first down. I mean give me a break these people are selling bull**** and that is what you are buying if you buy into it. Every time they moaned about improving the running game it meant Josh Allen taking more hits.

Our coaches can't seem to get out of our players way and take our players out of games. That is not being rectified and has gone on for years while they apparently "learn and grow from the experience" and sell "consistency will pay off". It could pay off ... but they aren't learning on the job and are doing the same things over and over. We need change bad.
                Last edited by Typ0; 02-10-2023, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X