X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kgun12
    • Jul 2002

Re: NFL Top 100 2023 free agents

We all love how you like to twist things. Yes I would love Barkley and all the rest y to come play on the Bills! Would I be willing to pay them the money they want no. It wasn’t about paying them it was about who you would want on your team. Just like there about 10 prospects in the draft I would love to get in the draft but I and most of us realize we can’t have them all. BTW that would include a RB, but that doesn’t mean in the “real world” I would waste a high pick on a RB. But you keep try to push your narrative it’s okay.

As far as the name calling, no you didn’t in this thread but you have called most of us names as many have called you out about. We realize a lot of what you post is not defendable and you can’t help but resort to name calling. Again it’s okay we understand it your go to when you can’t defend your position. Relax we understand.
    Retired Air Traffic Controller
    USAF VETERAN
    DAV

Comment

• notacon
      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by kgun12 View Post
      We all love how you like to twist things. Yes I would love Barkley and all the rest y to come play on the Bills! Would I be willing to pay them the money they want no. It wasn’t about paying them it was about who you would want on your team. Just like there about 10 prospects in the draft I would love to get in the draft but I and most of us realize we can’t have them all. BTW that would include a RB, but that doesn’t mean in the “real world” I would waste a high pick on a RB. But you keep try to push your narrative it’s okay.

As far as the name calling, no you didn’t in this thread but you have called most of us names as many have called you out about. We realize a lot of what you post is not defendable and you can’t help but resort to name calling. Again it’s okay we understand it your go to when you can’t defend your position. Relax we understand.
      I did not “twist” anything. Man up for what YOU wrote.

And it’s balderdash that I "have called most of us names”. You obviously do not understand the difference between “calling names” and criticizing opinions and posts.

BTW....”Edmunds Hater” is NOT "calling someone a name"...it is accurately describing the opinion of a poster.

Calling someone a name is saying.....”fill in the blank with a posters name is a moron”. Saying that a posters opinion is moronic is criticizing an opinion or post.

Don't be so sensitive. It’s a message board.

Comment

• notacon
        • Aug 2012

Oh....I “ defend my positions” ALL the time. And every single one of my posts ARE “defendable”...and I do it quite well.

You just don’t like how I do it sometimes....especially when I quote actual professional experts.

Comment

• Woodman
          Legendary Zoner
          • Apr 2014

Show some respect we all have something to offer .....

What we don't need is obvious so c'mon.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Woodman
            Legendary Zoner
            • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Ed View Post
            My top priority for the Bills would be OG Ben Powers. I like everything I've read about him, and I don't know if there's an OL player in the league with a better name than Ben Powers.

BEN POWERS I'M IN!!

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• kgun12
              • Jul 2002

Javon Hargrove or Davin Payne both DT’s that can put pressure on and sack the QB would be my choice. I think the quality of O-linemen in the draft is outstanding this year. Other than Von, our defense lacks the ability to put consistent pressure the QB. Although I really want Wagner!
              Retired Air Traffic Controller
              USAF VETERAN
              DAV

Comment

• Woodman
                Legendary Zoner
                • Apr 2014

Originally posted by kgun12 View Post
                Javon Hargrove or Davin Payne both DT’s that can put pressure on and sack the QB would be my choice. I think the quality of O-linemen in the draft is outstanding this year. Other than Von, our defense lacks the ability to put consistent pressure the QB. Although I really want Wagner!
                Would love to get Wagner as well.

Gotta keep building ..... gimme trenches and another weapon or two.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                  Unreachable Douche
                  • Jul 2002

Meyers, Lizard, OBJ, Michael Thomas, Hardman, Campbell, Slayton, JuJu, DJ Chark.

Mostly recievers that consistently get injured.

Comment

• tonyc37
                    • Jan 2006

They should really wait until after tag deadline to this list out

Comment

• Woodman
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Apr 2014

Top 101 NFL free agents of 2023- Orlando Brown, Javon Hargrave headline ranking

Top 101 NFL free agents of 2023: Orlando Brown, Javon Hargrave headline ranking

Comment

• Woodman
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Apr 2014

Buffalo Bills in attendance at OBJ private workout - Buffalo Rumblings

The private workout comes more than a year after Beckham’s ACL injury suffered during Super Bowl LVI. While the Bills and OBJ have yet to work together, they already have a bit of history given last season’s on-again, off-again talk of “will he” or “won’t he” join Buffalo.
                        That, of course, never materialized. Beckham wasn’t as far along in his rehab as predicted, and he was nowhere ready to join a team during the final month of the regular season. Beckham did meet with the Bills, after talking with the New York Giants and before his stop to Jerry’s World and the Dallas Cowboys.

Comment

• Woodman
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Apr 2014

Commanders sign Daron Payne to four-year contract - ProFootballTalk

Commanders defensive tackle Daron Payne will be staying in Washington.
                          Payne and the Commanders have agreed to a four-year contract worth $90 million, with $60 million guaranteed, according to multiple reports.

Comment

• Woodman
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Apr 2014

Mike White set to sign with Dolphins - ProFootballTalk

The Dolphins have said they will not be looking at other starting quarterback options this offseason, but they are bringing in a new backup to Tua Tagovailoa.
                            Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that they have agreed to a contract with former Jets quarterback Mike White. It’s a two-year deal worth up to $16 million.

Comment

• Woodman
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Apr 2014

Jartett Stidham agrees to sign with Broncos - ProFootballTalk

The Broncos are bringing in a quarterback from a division rival.
                              Per Ian Rapoport of NFL Media, Jarrett Stidham has agreed to sign with Denver on a two-year deal worth $10 million.

Comment

• Woodman
                                Legendary Zoner
                                • Apr 2014

Vonn Bell agrees to deal with Panthers - ProFootballTalk

Safety Vonn Bell is set to move on from the Bengals.
                                According to multiple reports, Bell has agreed to terms with the Panthers. No terms of the agreement have been announced.

Comment

Working...
                                X