Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tremaine Edmunds and Free Agency

Thanks
    Thanked 7,625 Times in 6,175 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Tremaine Edmunds and Free Agency

Quote Originally Posted by Forward_Lateral View Post
    When does Free Agency officially begin? March 15th?
    I think it is the 15th.
    FSU WR K. Coleman #33
    Utah DB C. Bishop #60
    Duke DT D. Carter #95
    Kentucky RB R.Davis #128
    Georgia C S.VanPran-Granger #141
    Washington LB Edefuan Ulofoshio #160
    Troy DE J.Solomon #168
    UCF OT T.Grable #204
    Penn ST. CB D.Hardy #219
    England OT T.Clayton #221

Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 Times in 1,212 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Negotiation Period. During the period beginning at 12:00 noon, New York time, on March 13 and ending at 3:59:59 p.m., New York time, on March 15, clubs are permitted to contact, and enter into contract negotiations with, the certified agents of players who will become Unrestricted Free Agents upon the expiration of their 2022 Player Contracts at 4:00 p.m., New York time, on March 15.
    During the above two-day negotiating period, a prospective UFA who is not represented by an NFLPA Certified Contract Advisor is permitted to communicate directly with a new club’s front office officials (excluding the Head Coach and other members of the club’s coaching staff) regarding contract negotiations.
    No prospective Unrestricted Free Agent is permitted to execute a contract with a new club until 4:00 p.m., New York time, on March 15.
    Last edited by kgun12; 02-28-2023 at 02:41 PM.
    Retired Air Traffic Controller
    USAF VETERAN
    DAV

3. Post thanked by:

Lone Stranger (03-01-2023),Woodman (03-10-2023)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by jamze132 View Post
    Hopefully whoever signs him sees his value as an outside linebacker. No way anyone pays him to be a MLB.
    For his sake I sure hope so.

Haha...yeah you think so ? Mace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,495 Times in 9,190 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Houston....18 mil per.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Loving these guesses.

Bears 17 million per.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,409 Times in 9,123 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by kgun12 View Post
    Don’t forget right winger!

He is the only one here that gets away with name-calling without getting banned. The moderators, specifically DraftBoy, doesn't do his job evenly or properly.

8. Post thanked by:

kgun12 (03-01-2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,948 Times in 1,276 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by swiper View Post
    He is the only one here that gets away with name-calling without getting banned. The moderators, specifically DraftBoy, doesn't do his job evenly or properly.

For me its how he writes and ive tried telling him this for a long time

Like this is an example of how he writes (i literally wrote this how notty would)

"ROFL, everything you said is WRONG. These "bills fans" who put out this STUPID notion that Edmunds sucks are delusional. It's repulsive the HATE that you so called bills fans have. The disgusting narrative has been rebuted by PROFESSIONALs including Beane and Frazier. These stupid posts are repulsive and lack any knowledge of whats going on and the HATE is disgusting and lack credibility"

Its predictable and so hate filled that its hard to get into an actual conversation with him
    Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

10. Post thanked by:

jamze132 (02-28-2023),kgun12 (02-28-2023)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Cali512 View Post

Like this is an example of how he writes (i literally wrote this how notty would)

"ROFL, everything you said is WRONG. These "bills fans" who put out this STUPID notion that Edmunds sucks are delusional. It's repulsive the HATE that you so called bills fans have. The disgusting narrative has been rebuted by PROFESSIONALs including Beane and Frazier. These stupid posts are repulsive and lack any knowledge of whats going on and the HATE is disgusting and lack credibility"

Its predictable and so hate filled that its hard to get into an actual conversation with him
    Spot on!

Thanks
    Thanked 11,721 Times in 7,773 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

BaaaaaWaaaaaWaaaaa.

Of course, you don’t provide a link to that conjured up “example", and NONE if it is a “name-calling” of any poster.

Good to see that you pay attention to what I write and have internalized my accurate observations.

Let’s go over the so-called (fake) “name calling” that is not “name calling” of an individual.....but all about their opinions, mindset and lack of judgment as compared to real, honest to goodness, professional NFL experts, and the dripping disdain of one of the critical core players of the Bills…..that shows a deep disrespect of the team and the team’s management.

"ROFL, everything you said is WRONG.(“not correct in action, judgment, opinion, method, etc., as a person; in error”)” - that would be a criticism of what a poster has SAID, being “wrong”, not about the individual.

"These "bills fans" who put out this STUPID (“lacking ordinary quickness and keenness of mind; dull, characterized by or proceeding from mental dullness; foolish; senseless, tediously dull, especially due to lack of meaning or sense; inane; pointless, annoying or irritating; troublesome, in a state ”)
    notion (”an opinion, view or belief”)....that Edmunds sucks are delusional” - again, this is criticism of the “notion”....and YES, the “notion” that Edmunds sucks are absolutely STUPID

….and “delusional” (“having false or unrealistic beliefs or opinions, maintaining fixed false beliefs even when confronted with facts, usually as a result of mental illness”)….again, a criticism of a mindset and lack of realistic observation.

It IS repulsive (“causing repugnance or aversion”) the HATE (“to dislike intensely or passionately; feel extreme aversion for or extreme hostility toward; detest”) [and make no mistake, some “fans” absolutely HATE Edmunds and their posts are dripping with the same]….that you so called bills fans have.

The disgusting (“causing disgust; offensive to the physical, moral, or aesthetic taste.”) narrative (“a story or account of events, experiences, or the like, whether true or fictitious.”) has been rebutted (“to refute by evidence or argument, to oppose by contrary proof.”)by PROFESSIONALS (“following an occupation as a means of livelihood or for gain”) including Beane and Frazier.

These stupid (see above for definition….which is spot on) posts are repulsive (causing repugnance or aversion”) and lack (“deficiency or absence of something needed, desirable, or customary”) any knowledge (“acquaintance with facts, truths, or principles, as from study or investigation; general erudition, familiarity or conversance, as with a particular subject or branch of learning, awareness, as of a fact or circumstance”) of whats going on and the HATE is disgusting and lack credibility (“the quality of being believable or worthy of trust”)"

Actually, you have neatly summarized exactly what the mindset and confused opinions of the Edmunds haters. Thanks for the verification and validation.

They can’t stand that I am SPOT ON, and they cannot refute what I have written and presented numerous (extremely numerous) examples that almost ALL professional NFL experts, that have commented on Edmunds 100% disagree with the crap that the haters have put out….including YOU Cali…..NO ONE (NFL professionals) has said that Edmunds is “the worst MLB in the NFL”….along with many other smears and denigrating baloney.

NONE. NADA. ZILTH. ZERO.

And the haters are SOOOOO pissed that they cannot present any credible examples of NFL professionals that come close to agreeing with their extreme ****posting.

So, they are left with attacking means my posting style. (without looking in the mirror) What else is new. They cannot refute my argument, so they attack me.

I don’t give a flying **** if you attack me. It just shows your own hypocrisy and lack of ability to rebut the facts.

If you cannot tolerate the truthful observations of the lunatic ****posting directed at Edmunds, then put me on ignore. No one is forcing you to read my posts.

Obviously, you can’t help yourself. That’s your problem, not mine.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    BaaaaaWaaaaaWaaaaa.

Of course, you don’t provide a link to that conjured up “example", and NONE if it is a “name-calling” of any poster.

Good to see that you pay attention to what I write and have internalized my accurate observations.

Let’s go over the so-called (fake) “name calling” that is not “name calling” of an individual.....but all about their opinions, mindset and lack of judgment as compared to real, honest to goodness, professional NFL experts, and the dripping disdain of one of the critical core players of the Bills…..that shows a deep disrespect of the team and the team’s management.

"ROFL, everything you said is WRONG.(“not correct in action, judgment, opinion, method, etc., as a person; in error”)” - that would be a criticism of what a poster has SAID, being “wrong”, not about the individual.

"These "bills fans" who put out this STUPID (“lacking ordinary quickness and keenness of mind; dull, characterized by or proceeding from mental dullness; foolish; senseless, tediously dull, especially due to lack of meaning or sense; inane; pointless, annoying or irritating; troublesome, in a state ”)
    notion (”an opinion, view or belief”)....that Edmunds sucks are delusional” - again, this is criticism of the “notion”....and YES, the “notion” that Edmunds sucks are absolutely STUPID

….and “delusional” (“having false or unrealistic beliefs or opinions, maintaining fixed false beliefs even when confronted with facts, usually as a result of mental illness”)….again, a criticism of a mindset and lack of realistic observation.

It IS repulsive (“causing repugnance or aversion”) the HATE (“to dislike intensely or passionately; feel extreme aversion for or extreme hostility toward; detest”) [and make no mistake, some “fans” absolutely HATE Edmunds and their posts are dripping with the same]….that you so called bills fans have.

The disgusting (“causing disgust; offensive to the physical, moral, or aesthetic taste.”) narrative (“a story or account of events, experiences, or the like, whether true or fictitious.”) has been rebutted (“to refute by evidence or argument, to oppose by contrary proof.”)by PROFESSIONALS (“following an occupation as a means of livelihood or for gain”) including Beane and Frazier.

These stupid (see above for definition….which is spot on) posts are repulsive (causing repugnance or aversion”) and lack (“deficiency or absence of something needed, desirable, or customary”) any knowledge (“acquaintance with facts, truths, or principles, as from study or investigation; general erudition, familiarity or conversance, as with a particular subject or branch of learning, awareness, as of a fact or circumstance”) of whats going on and the HATE is disgusting and lack credibility (“the quality of being believable or worthy of trust”)"

Actually, you have neatly summarized exactly what the mindset and confused opinions of the Edmunds haters. Thanks for the verification and validation.

They can’t stand that I am SPOT ON, and they cannot refute what I have written and presented numerous (extremely numerous) examples that almost ALL professional NFL experts, that have commented on Edmunds 100% disagree with the crap that the haters have put out….including YOU Cali…..NO ONE (NFL professionals) has said that Edmunds is “the worst MLB in the NFL”….along with many other smears and denigrating baloney.

NONE. NADA. ZILTH. ZERO.

And the haters are SOOOOO pissed that they cannot present any credible examples of NFL professionals that come close to agreeing with their extreme ****posting.

So, they are left with attacking means my posting style. (without looking in the mirror) What else is new. They cannot refute my argument, so they attack me.

I don’t give a flying **** if you attack me. It just shows your own hypocrisy and lack of ability to rebut the facts.

If you cannot tolerate the truthful observations of the lunatic ****posting directed at Edmunds, then put me on ignore. No one is forcing you to read my posts.

Wow, i think you may be literally going insane. This is just, wtf wow

14. Post thanked by:

jamze132 (03-02-2023),kgun12 (03-01-2023),swiper (03-02-2023)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

BaaaaaWaaaaaWaaaaa.

NONE. NADA. ZILTH. ZERO.

Question, do you think you do anything wrong or are you just perfect? I admit im wrong and apologize all the time because i have self awareness. Do you have any self awareness, nuance, or the ability to see when you take things to far?

16. Post thanked by:

jamze132 (03-02-2023)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Question, do you think you do anything wrong or are you just perfect? I admit im wrong and apologize all the time because i have self awareness. Do you have any self awareness, nuance, or the ability to see when you take things to far?
    I would say some of us are probably lucky addresses aren’t available!
    Last edited by kgun12; 03-01-2023 at 06:46 PM.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by kgun12 View Post
    I would say some of us are probably lucky addresses aren’t available!
    I just don't understand why he cant just say "maybe the way i talk is off putting, and i should word things better"

Ive said a lot of dumb **** on this forum and always apologize or explain why i said things the way i did. I try and be open about my lack of empathy or being impulsive

I literally made my sig to reflect that. "Im not here to be right, im here to have interesting conversations about my impulsive opinions"

I feel like everyone on here should live by that quote in a way

19. Post thanked by:

kgun12 (03-01-2023)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I just don't understand why he cant just say "maybe the way i talk is off putting, and i should word things better"

Ive said a lot of dumb **** on this forum and always apologize or explain why i said things the way i did. I try and be open about my lack of empathy or being impulsive

I literally made my sig to reflect that. "Im not here to be right, im here to have interesting conversations about my impulsive opinions"

I feel like everyone on here should live by that quote in a way
    Just look at the stadium thread, he’s getting a little concerning!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,864 Times in 3,510 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

NONE. NADA. ZILTH. ZERO.

BS! Every time I mention Edmunds’ stats, you fail to respond. Tell me one (1) stat that we could look at and say it’s elite. Honestly tell me you’d rather have Edmunds at MLB vs Bobby Wagner.

And yes you do give a flying **** if someone attacks you You're the most butthurt, most sensitive, and most disingenuous poster here…more specifically in the spin zone. Please!!!

22. Post thanked by:

swiper (03-02-2023)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Baloney. You hardly ever "admit im wrong and apologize” or certainly no more than I do. You are one of the least self-aware posters here.

No, I do not think that I am “perfect” and admit when I am wrong. The trouble is that I am not “wrong” that much. And that pisses you (and other Edmunds haters) off so much.

The major premise that I put forward about two years ago, MAINLY in response to YOUR (and other haters) extreme vitriol bullcrap smearing Edmunds was that NO ONE in the professional NFL world agrees with your (and the other haters) crap.....I listed the ridiculous smears over and over and over and over again....and presented my opinion and NFL experts over and over and over and over again that was the polar opposite.

The haters pummeled me (as they are now) with more extreme silliness that I “don’t now anything about football”...and that I “don’t watch the games”...and on and on and on.

My big transgression????....listening and valuing the EXPERTS over a bunch of anonymous posters on a message board that have literally zero profession NFL experience. Well, too bad if I am smart enough to clue and listen to professionals hat know a lot more about NFL football than any of us here.
    This article sums up the insanity of the Edmunds haters perfectly....

Why can’t Tremaine Edmunds win over Bills fans when he’s viewed as a special player outside of Buffalo?

Unfortunately, that epic thread I started with that article is gone in the crash from last year. That’s too bad because almost everything I wrote has been shown to be extremely accurate, and almost everything the haters said has been shown to be woefully inaccurate.

And NO ONE, has been able to come even close to refuting that premise.

And now, even in this thread, the garbage that the Edmunds haters have been pimping is being exposed as total bullcrap....when they said that Edmunds is “the worst MLB in the NFL”...."the worst LB in the NFL”....a “bust”....he “sucks”....thatthere was “no way he would be on the team (or should)” in 2022....amd on and on and on...

But, yet, the predictions here is that Edmunds will become one of the best paid LB’s n the NFL...

Sorry, but if Edmunds is SOOOOOOOOO terrible, he would not be one of the most prized FA this season. And the ONLY reason he may not re-wign with the Bills if because they CAN’T AFFORD HIM!!!!

Yeah....as I have said many times...”money talks and bullcrap walks”.

The haters bulcrap is about to walk into oblivion as the wrongheaded, dumb, silly baloney that is constantly PROVEN to be wrong (by the actions and what NFL experts and actual NFL professionals say and do over and over and over and over again).

When you admit that you were WRONG ALL the time about Edmunds over the past several years, and apologize, I will give you some credit for a sliver on integrity.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by swiper View Post
    This is rich coming from you, one of the worst offenders in direct, insulting name-calling. Literally no other poster writes direct name-calling (NOT about opinions or posts....directly insulting posters in undeniable violation of TOS) than YOU.

You are so lacking in self-awareness and projecting your vitriol.

Not very long ago I noticed that you changed the message on your avatar to include a direct, TOS violating, despicable name-calling insult. I took a pic of it because I knew, eventually this would come up and needed the proof. I had to lobby the admin to do their job and either change it or have you change it.

Here is is....

swiper avatar.jpg

Real classy.

In my over 10 years on this site, and many more previously at the Range, I have NEVER seen this kind of absurd name-calling.

You whining about other posters “name-calling” is like George Santos whining about someone else lying.

It takes a special kind of warped, sick, immature mindset to actually change their avatar in order to smear and name call another poster.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by jamze132 View Post
    BS! Every time I mention Edmunds’ stats, you fail to respond. Tell me one (1) stat that we could look at and say it’s elite. Honestly tell me you’d rather have Edmunds at MLB vs Bobby Wagner.

And yes you do give a flying **** if someone attacks you You're the most butthurt, most sensitive, and most disingenuous poster here…more specifically in the spin zone. Please!!!
    It’s easy to ignore your silly questions and posts. Plus, I have addressed the “stats” issue concerning Edmunds over and over and over and over again. It’s not my job to make sure you read them.

As for your shallow, trolling “Wagner vs Edmunds” question....it’s not relevant or serious since it does not recognize the reality of the situation facing the Bills this season and going forward.

I purposely ignored it because it’s not done in good faith, but rather a “gotcha” attempt. I’m not falling for your bullcrap.

But, since it seems SO important to you.....

The more important question is do YOU think that the Bills will let Edmunds walk and sign Bobby Wagner as a very short term solution for the HUGE hole of not having Edmunds on the team?!?!? Especially considering their cap situation????

And further, what then would be the long term plans for the LB position, taking into considering that Milano’s contract will be over after the 2024 season, as he enters his 31st year. And the depth behind both Milano and Edmunds is paper thin. With Bernard showing little promise to even get into a primary backup position, much less a starting role.

I believe that Brandon Beane and McDermott see Edmunds as a critical core defensive player that is one of the foundations of their defense and WANT EDMUNDS BACK BADLY (as they have said over and over and ever again) and will do everything they can to retain him....and are not seriously considering Bobby Wagner no matter what happens to Tremaine.

No, it’s not a simple question of “do you want Wagner or Edmunds for next season” and trying to frame it like that is silly.
    Last edited by notacon; 03-02-2023 at 11:47 AM.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Oh....BTW....my preference would be to re-sign the 24 year old Tremaine Edmunds, with five years experience and excellent performances in those five years, with him improving every year and with more room to grow, with five to seven more years of prime football age ahead of him over....

Signing the (soon to be) 33 year old Bobby Wagner to a year or two year short term “fix” who has probably seen his best years behind him and let him play out his illustrious career somewhere else.

It’s pretty telling that the LA Rams let him go after just one year of signing him to a five year contract. They are taking a $7.5M dead cap hit for him to play on another team. Mainly to avoid paying the $3.5M guaranteed if he is on the roster on March 20, 2023 and the #12.5M cap hit he represented for 2023 if he stayed.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Did anyone put any money on "extreme vitriol bullcrap"

Looks like someone got into the ol Thesaurus. I wouldnt of put any money on that one. Guess i gotta add it to the list

Btw notty, when someone asks you to show a stat (which youve never done), maybe dig deep inside that beautiful head of yours and find that information instead of mocking them for even asking the question. Weve gone through this so many times, if you have the information show it. I know edmunds stats from the last 3 years by heart because i've researched it a million times. By now, you should too.

I know you have this mindset that your above everyone else and superior to everyone, but it just never helps your credibility

Cue the "ROFL, you have NO CLUE what your talking about. Your VILE and HATE spew from every line to write and cant ADMIT that your wrong and im right" and yaddy yaddy yah

- - - Updated - - -

Did anyone put any money on "extreme vitriol bullcrap"

Looks like someone got into the ol Thesaurus. I wouldnt of put any money on that one. Guess i gotta add it to the list

Btw notty, when someone asks you to show a stat (which youve never done), maybe dig deep inside that beautiful head of yours and find that information instead of mocking them for even asking the question. Weve gone through this so many times, if you have the information show it. I know edmunds stats from the last 3 years by heart because i've researched it a million times. By now, you should too.

I know you have this mindset that your above everyone else and superior to everyone, but it just never helps your credibility

Cue the "ROFL, you have NO CLUE what your talking about. Your VILE and HATE spew from every line to write and cant ADMIT that your wrong and im right" and yaddy yaddy yah

28. Post thanked by:

jamze132 (03-02-2023)