Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Pink View Post
Yet, you still want to draft a running back in round 1 and tout "experts" who think this.

Amusing.
Actually, YES, the smart way to handle RB’s is to draft them, get their best four of five years with a relatively cheap rookie contract, and then move on.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Plus, I am not advocating to draft just any RB in the first round....I am advocating that ONE PARTICULAR blue chip prospect, that has everyone in agreement is the best quality offensive skill player available in 2023 (besides QB’s which are a whole different category) and will be an immediate IMPACT player in the NFL, and in particular, for the Bills offense should be considered if certain conditions are present..

You are misrepresenting my premise when you say that “...you still want to draft a running back in round 1...”

I never said that. What I DID say and what I have put forward several times is...

IF the highly regarded prospects in the positions that may (or may not be, we do not know) targeted by the Bills in this draft at WR, G and S....are GONE by the time #27 comes around, BUT, the blue chip, rare talent RB IS available, specifically Bijan Robinson, to reject selecting him out of hand is dumb.

Yeah...IF several conditions are present, the Biils should CONSIDER drafting Bijan Robinson. To not do so would be dumb.