Thread: Ja’Marr Chase’s ex-girlfriend threatens to release videos that will ‘end’ his career

Thanks
    Thanked 1,878 Times in 1,165 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Ja’Marr Chase’s ex-girlfriend threatens to release videos that will ‘end’ his career

Read the last line, this is what bothers the hell out of me with the NFL.

Let’s not worry about what this woman is talking about or if there is something we should know about this guy. Is he another Watson, does he beat women, another OJ or is she bluffing? In any case this guys idea is “

Chase should avoid anything that could endanger the fruits of his football success.” Really?

https://clutchpoints.com/bengals-new...end-his-career
    Last edited by kgun12; 03-10-2023 at 06:07 PM.
    Retired Air Traffic Controller
    USAF VETERAN
    DAV

Thanks
    Thanked 7,565 Times in 6,124 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Ja’Marr Chase’s ex-girlfriend threatens to release videos that will ‘end’ his car

I guess we shouldn't be shocked.
    28**60**128**133**144**160**163**200**204**248

Thanks
    Thanked 1,793 Times in 1,206 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Ja’Marr Chase’s ex-girlfriend threatens to release videos that will ‘end’ his car

Quote Originally Posted by kgun12 View Post
    Read the last line, this is what bothers the hell out of me with the NFL.

Let’s not worry about what this woman is talking about or if there is something we should know about this guy. Is he another Watson, does he beat women, another OJ or is she bluffing? In any case this guys idea is “

Chase should avoid anything that could endanger the fruits of his football success.” Really?

https://clutchpoints.com/bengals-new...end-his-career
    I read that as a bit of sarcasm .... i.e. no matter what the outcome of her accusations he is still responsible for the current situation by screwing her in the first place -- so if she is a victim or a nut job looking for a money grab it's all on him for hurting his career.

That is how men are valued in this society. It's always the woman who gets the benefit of the doubt and if she's in the wrong people just forget about it. The man though? Not so much. She's been a victim -- he did it he deserves the punishment. She's the victimizer -- oops he still gets a slew of punishment but doesn't get thrown in jail.

That is what the author is saying -- if there is evidence you put your dick in there you are screwed and subjected to the wrath of wrongdoing of every male in the history of humankind because you are by design a highly sexed animal. And women are just assumed victims so we look the other way....

Thanks
    Thanked 1,878 Times in 1,165 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Typ0 View Post
    I read that as a bit of sarcasm .... i.e. no matter what the outcome of her accusations he is still responsible for the current situation by screwing her in the first place -- so if she is a victim or a nut job looking for a money grab it's all on him for hurting his career.

That is how men are valued in this society. It's always the woman who gets the benefit of the doubt and if she's in the wrong people just forget about it. The man though? Not so much. She's been a victim -- he did it he deserves the punishment. She's the victimizer -- oops he still gets a slew of punishment but doesn't get thrown in jail.

That is what the author is saying -- if there is evidence you put your dick in there you are screwed and subjected to the wrath of wrongdoing of every male in the history of humankind because you are by design a highly sexed animal. And women are just assumed victims so we look the other way....
    I don’t disagree with anything you said about society, but none of this could ruin his career unless it was rape, she’s either bluffing or it’s much more than just sex.