Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: McKenzie cut rejoice thread

Thanks
    Thanked 11,696 Times in 7,756 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: McKenzie cut rejoice thread

Quote Originally Posted by kgun12 View Post
    First you said posts as in more than one! HOWEVER, I find it extremely funny that a poster that calls people names all the time, has been censored many times, and I think bad for negative and quite frankly classless posts has the balls to point fingers at other posters.
    Remember; he without sin let them cast the first stone. You need to be ducking not chucking, lol!
    Seriously?!?!?

Do I have round up posts from other threads that **** all over McKenzie???

Just stop with the lie that I “call people names all the time”. That is a false exaggeration.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,572 Times in 6,131 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Rejoice thread ??????

We are moving on from McKenzie allow it to die there.
    28**60**128**133**144**160**163**200**204**248

Thanks
    Thanked 1,894 Times in 1,175 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    Seriously?!?!?

Do I have round up posts from other threads that **** all over McKenzie???

Just stop with the lie that I “call people names all the time”. That is a false exaggeration.
    Seriously, you haven’t been censored and been given a time out for your transgressions?

There used to be a rule here, attack the post not the poster and it came with a warning and the a timeout. Please bring it back, I know it would stop me doing it, not sure if all would stop, but it would clean up the board for the most part!
    Retired Air Traffic Controller
    USAF VETERAN
    DAV

Thanks
    Thanked 1,793 Times in 1,206 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Seriously, you haven’t been censored and been given a time out for your transgressions?

There used to be a rule here, attack the post not the poster and it came with a warning and the a timeout. Please bring it back, I know it would stop me doing it, not sure if all would stop, but it would clean up the board for the most part!
    There are rules against baiting as well. I don't think they have done away with the rules though we have to understand they are very difficult to enforce.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Typ0 View Post
    There are rules against baiting as well. I don't think they have done away with the rules though we have to understand they are very difficult to enforce.
    I agree, and I took the bait with his post about classless posters. I should know better but yes I did here, I’ll admit it.

I guess my issue, a poster can dislike and should be able to express their opinion without being called out for it and you should be able to attack the post not the poster. Let’s get back to that. Put out the TOS rules again and start enforcing them. I think most everyone would be happy!

Thanks
    Thanked 11,696 Times in 7,756 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

What “transgressions”?!?!? Jesus, I have close to 30,000 posts.....surely you could come up with some examples of what you are accusing me of.

I adhere to “attack the post and not the poster” all the time in the Bills forum. But, I get attacked directly ALL THE TIME. I posted a list (not comprehensive by any means) of examples, but the post was deleted with the incorrect reason that it was a “TOS violation” when all I did was detail TOS violations directed at ME!!!!

Is that was you are referring to as me "been censored many times”??? Really??? How many times??? Where’s the beef????

And, sorry, calling a poster a “hater” (in respect to Edmunds hater) is not an attack on a poster....it is an accurate description of a mindset and the contents of posts. Undeniably so.

As I have explained before, “I express my strong opposition to what posters write. Very little “name calling” (expect in defending myself from others calling ME names).

Jesus. Why don’t you just stop beating this dead horse that has little truthfulness??? As you go ahead and “ATTACK" me!!! May I suggest you get off your high horse and get real!!

Unreachable Douche
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,902 Times in 4,358 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Typ0 View Post
    There are no rules.

Check it out. http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...-in-this-forum

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    What “transgressions”?!?!? Jesus, I have close to 30,000 posts.....surely you could come up with some examples of what you are accusing me of.

I adhere to “attack the post and not the poster” all the time in the Bills forum. But, I get attacked directly ALL THE TIME. I posted a list (not comprehensive by any means) of examples, but the post was deleted with the incorrect reason that it was a “TOS violation” when all I did was detail TOS violations directed at ME!!!!

Is that was you are referring to as me "been censored many times”??? Really??? How many times??? Where’s the beef????

And, sorry, calling a poster a “hater” (in respect to Edmunds hater) is not an attack on a poster....it is an accurate description of a mindset and the contents of posts. Undeniably so.

As I have explained before, “I express my strong opposition to what posters write. Very little “name calling” (expect in defending myself from others calling ME names).

Jesus. Why don’t you just stop beating this dead horse that has little truthfulness??? As you go ahead and “ATTACK" me!!! May I suggest you get off your high horse and get real!!
    It’s a simple yes or no!!!! Have you been censored and/or been given a timeout for sone of your posts. This isn’t Perry Mason, the answers requires a yes or no answer. I’m not going to go back and find them or you’re complaining about why you were censored or given a time out. BTW WWE already know the answer!

2020-2023 AFC East Champions! Historian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,293 Times in 15,442 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Guys...just let it go.

10. Post thanked by:

notacon (03-19-2023)

Registered User Forward_Lateral's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,062 Times in 4,266 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Historian View Post
    Guys...just let it go.
    This.

Drop it.

Like Isaiah would

12. Post thanked by:

sahlensguy (03-20-2023),YardRat (03-19-2023)