2023-2024 Buffalo Sabres gameday thread !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Skooby
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

Re: 2023-2024 Buffalo Sabres gameday thread !!

We got 7 out of 10 points in 5 games, if we continue to do this we end up with 109 points. Let’s keep up this pattern of good play.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Skooby View Post
      We got 7 out of 10 points in 5 games, if we continue to do this we end up with 109 points. Let’s keep up this pattern of good play.
      You conveniently ignored the 5 games before that in your “analysis.”
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Woodman
        Legendary Zoner
        • Apr 2014

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
        We’re at less than 50% so far.
        I know .... not acceptable.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Woodman
          Legendary Zoner
          • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Skooby View Post
          That sounds pretty good .....

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Woodman
            Legendary Zoner
            • Apr 2014

You conveniently ignored the 5 games before that in your “analysis.”
            yeah he did .... sneaky Skooby.

Comment

• Woodman
              Legendary Zoner
              • Apr 2014

Disappointing season continues.
              Is all hope lost already?

Comment

• Woodman
                Legendary Zoner
                • Apr 2014

Originally posted by JATMtheJATM View Post
                Horrific power play
                Yup must agree unfortunately.

Gotta do better than that.

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Woodman View Post
                  Is all hope lost already?
                  We missed the playoffs by 1 point last year. I don’t know what will happen but the margins are razor thin, and giving up the manufactured fake point in an OT game may be the difference yet again.

The league will never change but I stand by my stance that every game should be worth 3 points. 3 for a regulation win , 0 for a loss. 2 for OT/shootout win, one for the loss. **** the manufactured point.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Woodman
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Apr 2014

We missed the playoffs by 1 point last year. I don’t know what will happen but the margins are razor thin, and giving up the manufactured fake point in an OT game may be the difference yet again.

The league will never change but I stand by my stance that every game should be worth 3 points. 3 for a regulation win , 0 for a loss. 2 for OT/shootout win, one for the loss. **** the manufactured point.
                    So will we get that 1 point more this time and make it or not.

You have no way to know.

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

So will we get that 1 point more this time and make it or not.

You have no way to know.
                      Your problem is making it about me. Of course I don’t know. But every game that the Sabres don’t get 2 in regulation reduces the chances of making the playoffs. That’s just the mathematical reality. You don’t have to like my take. You’re free to not like it when I don’t have confidence in the PP or complain about the penalties.

But math is math. When the Sabres don’t win or give up the manufactured point in OT, the mathematical odds of making the playoffs go down. That is undeniable reality that is not subject to bias or opinions.
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Woodman
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Apr 2014

Your problem is making it about me. Of course I don’t know. But every game that the Sabres don’t get 2 in regulation reduces the chances of making the playoffs. That’s just the mathematical reality. You don’t have to like my take. You’re free to not like it when I don’t have confidence in the PP or complain about the penalties.

But math is math. When the Sabres don’t win or give up the manufactured point in OT, the mathematical odds of making the playoffs go down. That is undeniable reality that is not subject to bias or opinions.
                        It's definitely not about you ..... just answer the simple question or don't.

I take it you feel it's not knowable but if I'm wrong straighten that out by making it clear .... up or down will we make it?

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

It's definitely not about you ..... just answer the simple question or don't.

I take it you feel it's not knowable but if I'm wrong straighten that out by making it clear .... up or down will we make it?
                          It’s early but at this point, I’m thinking no. The team has already dug themselves into a place where they will need at least one big winning streak to make it, like maybe 8-2 over 10 games. I’ve seen nothing from them to make me think they are capable of doing that.
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Woodman
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Apr 2014

It’s early but at this point, I’m thinking no. The team has already dug themselves into a place where they will need at least one big winning streak to make it, like maybe 8-2 over 10 games. I’ve seen nothing from them to make me think they are capable of doing that.
                            Appreciate the opinion.

Hopefully your wrong!

Comment

• OpIv37
                              Acid Douching Asswipe
                              • Sep 2002

Appreciate the opinion.

Hopefully you’re wrong!
                              Believe me, I hope I’m wrong too. But based on numbers and performance to this point, I don’t think I will be.
                              MiKiDo Facebook
                              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Woodman
                                Legendary Zoner
                                • Apr 2014

Believe me, I hope I’m wrong too. But based on numbers and performance to this point, I don’t think I will be.
                                Ok then

Comment

Working...
                                X