X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • notacon
    • Aug 2012

2023 Regular Season Record Predictions

Now that the full 2023 schedule is out, it’s time for early regular season record predictions!!!

My early prediction for the Bills 2023 regular season……

Bills lose two division games, same 4-2 record as 2022. Could even be the same way…split with Miami and Jets, sweep NE.

There is a very good chance the Bills sweep the Jets (after an emotional and huge win ruining Rodgers first game as a Jet) the Bills come up big after a short week vs Denver and shock the Jets at home in week 11. Which could result in a somewhat unexpected 5-1 AFCE record.

Lose two of the four games vs elite teams….Cincy, KC, Philly & Dallas. I don’t think the Bills lose at home vs Dallas.

The three other games are on the road which pose the biggest challenges. I suspect (but am not predicting) they get revenge on Cincy and win that game, but KC gets revenge for two straight homes loses and wins…at home….again.

The pivotal game will be @Philly. The Eagles will be on a short week, but after losing on MNF @KC, they will be stoked to beat the Bills at home.

One other loss to a team they have no business losing to. Or more likely the @Chargers in week #16, who has the next elite QB to break out, although their HC is holding the team back.

12-5 record. Win AFCE for the fourth season in a row.

Best possible could be 13-4 if they sweep the Jets.

Worst is 11-6 if they lose three games to the elite four.
  • Woodman
    Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

Re: 2023 Regular Season Record Predictions

We still have Josh and we lost Frazier so let me see.

17 game regular season record ..... put me down for 14-3.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
      • Mar 2004

13-4 winning the division

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Week 1: 09/11, at New York Jets at 8:15 p.m. - L, Bills will be overconfident, Rodgers will be Rodgers
        Week 2: 09/17, vs. Las Vegas Raiders at 1 p.m.- W, mediocre team making a long road trip
        Week 3: 09/24, at Washington Commanders at 1 p.m.- W, Commanders are a mess
        Week 4: 10/01, vs. Miami Dolphins at 1 p.m. W, not confident about this one though
        Week 5: 10/08, vs. Jacksonville Jaguars in London at 9:30 a.m. L, Jax is not the pushover they once were and they're more used to the overseas trip.
        Week 6: 10/15, vs. New York Giants at 8:20 p.m. W, the Giants are basically the Bills' B team
        Week 7: 10/22, at New England Patriots at 1 p.m. L, div will be tough this year.
        Week 8: 10/26, vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers at 8:15 p.m. W, TB is going to take a huge step back.
        Week 9: 11/05, at Cincinnati Bengals at 8:20 p.m. L, I'll believe we can beat them if and only if we prove it.
        Week 10: 11/13, vs. Denver Broncos at 8:15 p.m. W, another mediocre team on a long road trip.
        Week 11: 11/19, vs. New York Jets at 4:25 p.m. W, I'll say we get one back here.
        Week 12: 11/26, at Philadelphia Eagles at 4:25 p.m. L- yeah, right.
        Week 13: Bye week
        Week 14: 12/10, at Kansas City Chiefs at 4:25 p.m. L- we can beat them in the reg season but we don't always
        Week 15: 12/17, vs. Dallas Cowboys at 4:25 p.m. L- I think they're underrated.
        Week 16: 12/23, at Los Angeles Chargers at 8:00 p.m. L- worst (domestic) road trip of the season.
        Week 17: 12/31, vs. New England Patriots at 1 p.m. W, another revenge game.
        Week 18: TBD, at Miami Dolphins at TBD W- the last game is always the hardest because we don't know if either team will be resting starters, but I don't see the Bills being good enough to have that luxury.

9-8.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Chet
          Allenhu Joshbar
          • Feb 2017

10-12 win range, I’d be shocked at anything else

Comment

• Woodman
            Legendary Zoner
            • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Chet View Post
            10-12 win range, I’d be shocked at anything else
            Nice range but pretty sure we can do better.

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Woodman
              Legendary Zoner
              • Apr 2014

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
              Week 1: 09/11, at New York Jets at 8:15 p.m. - L, Bills will be overconfident, Rodgers will be Rodgers
              Week 2: 09/17, vs. Las Vegas Raiders at 1 p.m.- W, mediocre team making a long road trip
              Week 4: 10/01, vs. Miami Dolphins at 1 p.m. W, not confident about this one though
              Week 5: 10/08, vs. Jacksonville Jaguars in London at 9:30 a.m. L, Jax is not the pushover they once were and they're more used to the overseas trip.
              Week 6: 10/15, vs. New York Giants at 8:20 p.m. W, the Giants are basically the Bills' B team
              Week 7: 10/22, at New England Patriots at 1 p.m. L, div will be tough this year.
              Week 8: 10/26, vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers at 8:15 p.m. W, TB is going to take a huge step back.
              Week 9: 11/05, at Cincinnati Bengals at 8:20 p.m. L, I'll believe we can beat them if and only if we prove it.
              Week 10: 11/13, vs. Denver Broncos at 8:15 p.m. W, another mediocre team on a long road trip.
              Week 11: 11/19, vs. New York Jets at 4:25 p.m. W, I'll say we get one back here.
              Week 14: 12/10, at Kansas City Chiefs at 4:25 p.m. L- we can beat them in the reg season but we don't always
              Week 16: 12/23, at Los Angeles Chargers at 8:00 p.m. L- worst (domestic) road trip of the season.
              Week 18: TBD, at Miami Dolphins at TBD W- the last game is always the hardest because we don't know if either team will be resting starters, but I don't see the Bills being good enough to have that luxury.

9-8.
              Now I'm sure we'll have a great year thanks bud.

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Woodman View Post
                Nice range but pretty sure we can do better.

Doubt it. The Jets got Rodgers. The Fish got Ramsey. We didn’t really get any better than last year, and they did. The Div won’t be a cakewalk.

On top of that, we have to play the 3 best teams in the NFL in the Eagles, Chiefs and Bengals.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• sukie
                  Seriously?
                  • Sep 2012

Both Rodgers and Ramsey or Down slide players.

Comment

• Woodman
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Apr 2014

Originally posted by sukie View Post
                    Both Rodgers and Ramsey or Down slide players.
                    Agreed!

Comment

• Woodman
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Apr 2014

Doubt it. The Jets got Rodgers. The Fish got Ramsey. We didn’t really get any better than last year, and they did. The Div won’t be a cakewalk.

On top of that, we have to play the 3 best teams in the NFL in the Eagles, Chiefs and Bengals.
                      Duly noted.

Don't fear either in any way shape or form.

Comment

• OpIv37
                        Acid Douching Asswipe
                        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Woodman View Post
                        Duly noted.

Don't fear either in any way shape or form.
                        Interesting take, considering that last year, the Jets and Dolphins each beat us once, and in the games where we won, we beat the Fish by 3 and the Jets by 8, so they were both one-score games. Those teams improving while we flatline is a bad sign.
                        MiKiDo Facebook
                        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• sukie
                          Seriously?
                          • Sep 2012

Last year outcomes have zero bearing on this season as far as games go.

Comment

• notacon
                            • Aug 2012

9-8.
                            Exactly what we all expect from the #1 Negative Nancy Bills “fan”. You never fail to follow your expected downer mindset.

The good thing that is if Opi predicts this kind of record, it almost assuredly is not going to come true.

Unfortunately, the posts between November 2017 and September 2022 are lost (seemingly) forever. I get the impression that you’ve predicted nine wins for the Bills for the last several years....way off base every time.

Last year’s prediction from you of a 2-5 start was particularly negative and my prediction of a 5-2 start was off by one game. They went 6-1.

But, hey, it’s what your opinion is and I respect you for putting your negativity out there for everyone to see.

There is only a three game difference in our predictions, so, it’s not a wild eyed...but nonetheless more likely to be not accurate or even close to accurate than being as far off as your previous preseason Debbie Downer opinions.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                              Administrator
                              • Jul 2002

12-5 or 13-4 is the likely scenario.
                              COMING SOON...
                              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X