• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sukie
    Seriously?
    • Sep 2012

Re: Frazier gone but not forgotten???

Since Frazier himself said he’s not returning to Buffalo… the fact that M Lombardi and Rappaport offered up closure to this coaching tenure in Buffalo. Is this all a new development after his sabbatical?

he doesn’t have the job if he wants it. LF is done in BUF.

Comment

• notacon
      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by sukie View Post
      Since Frazier himself said he’s not returning to Buffalo… the fact that M Lombardi and Rappaport offered up closure to this coaching tenure in Buffalo. Is this all a new development after his sabbatical?

he doesn’t have the job if he wants it. LF is done in BUF.
      I doubt this is accurate. Provide a link to the actual quote or STFU.

You are being insufferable with this garbage ****ting on an extremely good and very respected NFL coach who did a fantastic job in Buffalo, developing and fielding one of the best defense in the NFL.

Just like the hatchet job you did on Brain Daboll (which you now falsely deny).

Comment

• sukie
        Seriously?
        • Sep 2012

However, Frazier added that if he doesn’t get an offer to coach again, he’ll still be okay.

“If that doesn’t happen, I’m good. I’ve had a good career. I’m good.

he’s not saying if I don’t get a head coaching job at least I have Buffalo. The word “had” is past tense.

Comment

• Goobylal
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by notacon View Post
          All the time. As soon as there is any credible evidence of that, I will reassess my opinion.

As of now, ALL the evidence supports the opposite....and the evidence is what I base my opinion on.

The more important question is...did you ever stop to actually listen and respect all the evidence and think that Frazier did NOT get fired and his statements (and of Beane) of what he did and why are heartfelt and accurate?
          The only evidence you need to know is that McD is calling the plays/being the DC. If he didn't intend to do that, he would have hired a DC or promoted someone to replace Frazier.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
            Peterman Sucks!
            • Mar 2006

I'm telling you Frazier wanted out because he was being blamed for things like 13 seconds and didn't want to hear it anymore when the defense here was never his defense, it's McDermott's.

Frazier is now stuck going elsewhere to try and succeed to get another head coaching gig.

Comment

• Goobylal
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
              I'm telling you Frazier wanted out because he was being blamed for things like 13 seconds and didn't want to hear it anymore when the defense here was never his defense, it's McDermott's.

Frazier is now stuck going elsewhere to try and succeed to get another head coaching gig.
              It was no less Frazier's defense than it was McD's. And he was calling the plays. McD should have replaced him after 13 seconds but still kept him on, trying to get him a HC'ing gig. Now it's all on McD. We'll see what happens.

Comment

• kscdogbillsfan1221
                • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Goobylal View Post
                It was no less Frazier's defense than it was McD's. And he was calling the plays. McD should have replaced him after 13 seconds but still kept him on, trying to get him a HC'ing gig. Now it's all on McD. We'll see what happens.
                Yup. McDermott is putting all his chips in the middle now. There are no more scapegoats. If this team disappoints again, it should be over for him in my opinion

I mean last years firing of the secondary coach was the most laughable thing I’ve seen in a while. The players in the secondary were either out for the year, coming back from a major injury, rookies or literally dying on the field
                I came.
                I saw.
                I conquered.

Comment

• notacon
                  • Aug 2012

However, Frazier added that if he doesn’t get an offer to coach again, he’ll still be okay.

“If that doesn’t happen, I’m good. I’ve had a good career. I’m good.

he’s not saying if I don’t get a head coaching job at least I have Buffalo. The word “had” is past tense.

Seriously?!?!?! Get real and get your head out of your own hubris.

That is NOT, in ANY way, shape or form “Frazier himself said he’s not returning to Buffalo”.

Comment

• notacon
                    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Goobylal View Post
                    The only evidence you need to know is that McD is calling the plays/being the DC. If he didn't intend to do that, he would have hired a DC or promoted someone to replace Frazier.
                    That is totally without any logic...and makes no sense.

Sorry, but there is a TON of evidence that has been presented. I’m not going it over again....it’s all there.

You can bring a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

Comment

• sukie
                      Seriously?
                      • Sep 2012

So his own words are lying?

Comment

• Buffalogic
                        Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
                        • Feb 2006

Why does this stupid thread have 8 pages? Frasier was deservedly fired. For cause. Move on.

Comment

• Goobylal
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by notacon View Post
                          That is totally without any logic...and makes no sense.

Sorry, but there is a TON of evidence that has been presented. I’m not going it over again....it’s all there.

You can bring a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
                          LOL! What do you mean it has no logic? If your DC leaves, you replace him with another. Unless your plan was to call the plays yourself. There is nothing else to discuss here.

Comment

• notacon
                            • Aug 2012

So his own words are lying?
                            No....you are. Unless you can't understand simple English.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                              Peterman Sucks!
                              • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Buffalogic View Post
                              Why does this stupid thread have 8 pages? Frasier was deservedly fired. For cause. Move on.
                              Except he wasn't fired. He quit.

Comment

• notacon
                                • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Buffalogic View Post

Except he was not fired.

No matter how much you want to spew that narrative, until there is ANY evidence to back it up it is correctly considered false.

Comment

Working...
                                X