• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POTLAND PSILBYLO
    Asst to Dean Vernon Wormer
    • Nov 2012

Re: Frazier gone but not forgotten???

Originally posted by sukie View Post
    Appeal to authority only to find here say speculation and opinion is not evidence. Only Frazier ,MkD and Beane and perhaps Terry know what really transpired.

look we Al have opinions… most of us have our own opinions to boot. No one is wrong with an opinion.
    But if my opinion is that you're wrong about that, we now have us a paradox! Lol

Comment

• sukie
      Seriously?
      • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Russia Go BOOM! View Post
      But if my opinion is that you're wrong about that, we now have us a paradox! Lol
      but at least it’s your opinion… as wrong as it might be.

Comment

• Typ0
        honey pie
        • Jul 2002

Appeal to authority only to find here say speculation and opinion is not evidence. Only Frazier ,MkD and Beane and perhaps Terry know what really transpired.

look we Al have opinions… most of us have our own opinions to boot. No one is wrong with an opinion.
        Perhaps the most profound thing Copernicus pointed out to us was "totally incorrect opinions ought to be avoided". At times it is the distance from reality of the opinion that deems it an unfortunate opinion to have. Man has thought he were at the center of the universe a very long time. Since his first sight.

They persecuted Copernicus for being right.

Comment

• swiper
          Legendary Zoner
          • Sep 2010

Last edited by swiper; 06-10-2023, 08:28 PM.

Comment

• notacon
            • Aug 2012

I agree that, like buttholes, everyone has an opinion. But, also like butt holes, some opinions stink a lot more than others.

There is ample evidence that not only was Frazier NOT fired, but he would have had his same coaching position in 2023 if he choose to. There is ZERO evidence supporting the opposite...that he was fired.

The evidence is that both the Bills (Beane) AND Frazier have said this, and several credible writers and “insiders” have supported this is what actually happened.

ALL of the “speculation” is from those that want to **** on Frazier. Not surprisingly, much of it is from the same people that have been ****ting on him for at at least the past year or two.

Do you, or ANYONE else here, know Frazier, Beane, McDermott of ANY Bills player personally???? Does anyone here have any of their cell phone numbers???? Would any of them know you????

Does anyone here have access to the Bills locker room? And talked to ANY players or coaches (on a personal level...EVER)??? Does any Bills player and coach know ANYONE here by name, or sight??? Does anyone here have press access to any press conference???

I don’t have to wait for an answer. We all know what the answer is.

Here is another reaction to the off base speculation from those that have a bug up their ass for Frazier.

I got to know Sal Capaccio from the Bill Range. We even had some private communication. He is now a Bills beat reporter for WGR radio. I trust him, respect him and value his opinions (like other sports writers, exponentially more than ANY poster here).

This was his reaction to a Bill “fan” that reacted to ESPN’s Rosina Anderson who reported that Frazier was visiting (NOT interviewing, VISITING) some NFL teams....just like Frazier said he was going to do when interviewed during the NFL’s Accelerator Program....

The Bills fan reaction and directed question to Sal...

And this is how Sal responded.....

Sal is too classy to say that the suggestion of the question (doubting Frazier’s sincerity and truthfulness) is ****ing stupid and absurd, and WAY off base.

Yeah...I already posted several well informed sports media writer’s reaction and reporting on Frazier’s stepping away from coaching.

Not one informed “insider” has said anything besides supporting what both Brandon Beane and Frazier has said happen.

Certainly NO well informed insider has put forth the “opinion” that Frazier was “fired”.

So, yeah, the opinions that say he WAS (and doubt the word of Frazier (and Beane) on his taking year off, with the goal of becoming a head coach, stink to high heaven.
            Last edited by notacon; 06-11-2023, 11:38 AM.

Comment

• Novacane
              • Jul 2002

Whatever. He's gone and the Bills are a better team because of it.

Comment

• Skooby
                Skoobasaurus-Rex
                • Oct 2011

Frazier got outcoached every playoff game except NE, his absence is a huge plus. Also, how many HC vacancies did he interview for ?? There's a reason behind that we can't see.
                Last edited by Skooby; 06-11-2023, 12:20 PM.

Comment

• notacon
                  • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
                  Whatever. He's gone and the Bills are a better team because of it.
                  I doubt that very much.

Comment

• sukie
                    Seriously?
                    • Sep 2012

Originally posted by notacon View Post
                    I doubt that very much.
                    after the Bills flop vs Bengals, the sacrificial lamb was the safeties coach… shortly after they hire Holcomb who was interim DC in Carolina to a made up position. THEN Frazier, who openly desired a head coaching gif the off-season before, decided to walk away from football. Not a good look for potential employers.

if you would like an appeal to authority, here’s a link.

Comment

• swiper
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Sep 2010

after the Bills flop vs Bengals, the sacrificial lamb was the safeties coach… shortly after they hire Holcomb who was interim DC in Carolina to a made up position. THEN Frazier, who openly desired a head coaching gif the off-season before, decided to walk away from football. Not a good look for potential employers.

https://www.oleantimesherald.com/spo...0252813dc.html
                      Yes. The Holcomb hire was the glowing sign that they were moving away from Frazier. Anyone who cannot see that he was fired clearly has their head in the sand (see the person your conversing with). The Bills grew tired of his defense. And he vocalized the desire to be a head coach. No one would touch him. And the Bills, after two failed play-off runs grew tired of being the NFL nice guys to Leslie. The time line doesn't lie.

Comment

• notacon
                        • Aug 2012

https://www.oleantimesherald.com/spo...0252813dc.html
                        A sports writer for the Olean Times Herald???? Circulation 11,212?!?!? An “authority”!?!!?

Gee...how much did you have to scour google to find this obscure piece???

Have you ever been to Olean, NY???

I have. I used to have a dealer there that I (reluctantly) called on from time to time. Blumenthal’s Camera store was dying when I started trying to get a few bucks of business from them in the early 90’s. They closed their doors for good over 20 years ago. Not surprising for a dying small town.

BTW...The Athletic is owned and operated by the NY Times. In 2019, when they were an independent online publication, their paid subscription base was over 600,000.

Now with the NY Times they enjoy a paid circulation of 9,330,000. 8,590,000 are paid subscribers to their digital only content. 740,000 are print subscriptions.

Like I said...."like buttholes, everyone has an opinion. But, also like butt holes, some opinions stink a lot more than others.” Chuck Pollack's opinion does not pass the smell test either. In fact, it stinks to high heaven. That’s his business.

I’ll stick with (and value) the internationally known and respected publication with credible professional sports writers of the highest level . You can stick to the Olean Times Union.

Comment

• YardRat
                          Well, lookie here...
                          • Dec 2004

St Bonaventure is just outside Olean, let's not act like they are irrelevant.
                          YardRat Wall of Fame
                          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• sukie
                            Seriously?
                            • Sep 2012

A sports writer for the Olean Times Herald???? Circulation 11,212?!?!? An “authority”!?!!?

Gee...how much did you have to scour google to find this obscure piece???

Have you ever been to Olean, NY???

I have. I used to have a dealer there that I (reluctantly) called on from time to time. Blumenthal’s Camera store was dying when I started trying to get a few bucks of business from them in the early 90’s. They closed their doors for good over 20 years ago. Not surprising for a dying small town.

BTW...The Athletic is owned and operated by the NY Times. In 2019, when they were an independent online publication, their paid subscription base was over 600,000.

Now with the NY Times they enjoy a paid circulation of 9,330,000. 8,590,000 are paid subscribers to their digital only content. 740,000 are print subscriptions.

Like I said...."like buttholes, everyone has an opinion. But, also like butt holes, some opinions stink a lot more than others.” Chuck Pollack's opinion does not pass the smell test either. In fact, it stinks to high heaven. That’s his business.

I’ll stick with (and value) the internationally known and respected publication with credible professional sports writers of the highest level . You can stick to the Olean Times Union.
                            Athletic is a dead weight on the NYTimes. Almost on life support.

I left Skursky’s opinion out of the discussion . Didn’t want you to trash him too.

Joe B did well with that Buff State degree.
                            Last edited by sukie; 06-12-2023, 02:00 PM.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                              Peterman Sucks!
                              • Mar 2006

eaven. That’s his business.

Just be honest dude...you'll stick with whomever parrots your preconceived notions and dismiss everything else.

Comment

• sukie
                                Seriously?
                                • Sep 2012

The number of subscribers does not have any bearing on knowledge or writing acumen.

Comment

Working...
                                X