• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • swiper
    Legendary Zoner
    • Sep 2010

Re: Frazier gone but not forgotten???

strikes again.
    Last edited by swiper; 06-12-2023, 08:41 PM.

Comment

• Turf
      • Jul 2002

I forgot about deer in the headlights. He's just posturing for a HC job. Said from day one. He failed in MN. He failed as a DC in Buf. 13 secs. Just hold everyone. BYE.
      Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• Novacane
        • Jul 2002

10 HC openings in 2022. Not one team wanted Frazier. 5 openings this year. No one wanted Frazier again. Maybe nota is right and he did quit. When his defense **** the bed in the playoffs again it would be fresh in teams minds that he's a crappy DC. Go away for a year and hopefully teams will forget.
        Last edited by Novacane; 06-13-2023, 09:21 AM.

Comment

• notacon
          • Aug 2012

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
          St Bonaventure is just outside Olean, let's not act like they are irrelevant.
          St. Who???

St Bonaventure has been relevant in NCAA basket ball for decades. I looked them up.

I have some vague memories of them the Bonnies being “relevant” when I was in middle school in the late 60’s.

In the past FIFTY ONE YEARS they have ben in the NCAA Tournament only five times. Four of those times they were ousted in the first round.

They were ranked in the AP top 25 only ONCE since 1971. Between 1951 and 1971 they were ranked 13 times. The highest was 1961 when they were #2.

They made the NCAA Tournament National Semifinal (losing that round) only THREE times between 1961 and 1970.

Just like the town of Olean, their better days are FAR, FAR in the past.

I’m not “Acting” like Olean is irrelevant, they just ARE. Don't act like Olean IS relevant because they are NOT.

Comment

• notacon
            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by sukie View Post
            Athletic is a dead weight on the NYTimes. Almost on life support.

I left Skursky’s opinion out of the discussion . Didn’t want you to trash him too.

Joe B did well with that Buff State degree.
            Just pulling stinky crap out of your ass does not prove anything.

What rubbish. You prove my point every time you post baloney like this. You can't refute what I wrote, nor put forth any semblance of a credible argument...so you go all scorched Earth flaming. Reminds me of a certain Florida man who is in the courthouse today under arrest.

Yeah....you stick with Olean. You deserve each other.

Comment

• sukie
              Seriously?
              • Sep 2012

Originally posted by notacon View Post

What rubbish. You prove my point every time you post baloney like this. You can't refute what I wrote, nor put forth any semblance of a credible argument...so you go all scorched Earth flaming. Reminds me of a certain Florida man who is in the courthouse today under arrest.

1. You didn’t write anything. Joe B did.
              2. I gave you a sports writer link and mentioned Skirski (obvious hack) had similar timeline questions.

Athletic is hacking staff trying desperately to not loose 20 million this year… cutting down number of reporters but trying to retain any and all that have a degree from Buff State. Especially if the took a year off from WKBW voluntarily.

Comment

• notacon
                • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
                10 HC openings in 2022. Not one team wanted Frazier. 5 openings this year. No one wanted Frazier again. Maybe nota is right and he did quit. When his defense **** the bed in the playoffs again it would be fresh in teams minds that he's a crappy DC. Go away for a year and hopefully teams will forget.
                Obviously you have not been paying attention to the HUGE issue and GIGANTIC problem within the NFL concerning Black coaches. Extremely qualified Black coaches being passed over for HC positions that they are more than qualified for, only to have White coaches elevated that (in many cases) are less deserving.

Of course the FACT is that a LOT of really good coordinators and other very qualified coaches (both Black and White) don't get a HC job after many, many interviews.. We see it year after year after year.

What a lame argument. Really, REALY lame.

It’s so tiresome and insufferable seeing supposed Bills “fans” crapping all over so many players and coaches. I really feel like I’m on an opposing teams site sometimes when I read awful smearing crap like this.

Comment

• sukie
                  Seriously?
                  • Sep 2012

Gotta admit that many are forced interviews via the Rooney Rule.

Is it only bla ck or does Hispanic count?

Comment

• Novacane
                    • Jul 2002

Obviously you have not been paying attention to the HUGE issue and GIGANTIC problem within the NFL concerning Black coaches. Extremely qualified Black coaches being passed over for HC positions that they are more than qualified for, only to have White coaches elevated that (in many cases) are less deserving.

Of course the FACT is that a LOT of really good coordinators and other very qualified coaches (both Black and White) don't get a HC job after many, many interviews.. We see it year after year after year.

It’s so tiresome and insufferable seeing supposed Bills “fans” crapping all over so many players and coaches. I really feel like I’m on an opposing teams site sometimes when I read awful smearing crap like this.

13 seconds. No white guy would get a job after that disaster.

Comment

• swiper
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Sep 2010

Everything you say can be refuted, because you're always stupidly wrong about everything you spew from that putrid hole in your skull.

Comment

• swiper
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Sep 2010

You are a clueless waste of time. Frazier doesn't get a head coaching job because he doesn't deserve one. His performance as the Bills DC underscores the fact that he doesn't deserve a spot. Mike Tomlin, Tony Dingy, Lovey Smith and MANY other black head coaches make your comments look absolutely idiotic, as they are. JUST GO AWAY FOREVER. You are the most unintelligent person that posts here.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
                        13 seconds. No white guy would get a job after that disaster.
                        Don't feed the troll.

Comment

• jamze132
                          Don’t hate…
                          • Jun 2003

Actually, the OPPOSITE is probably true.

As I wrote in another thread....

the idea that Frazier was pushed out, or left because of the phantom idea that defensive play calling was being taken away...I doubt VERY MUCH and there is zero evidence of that....except in the musings on ill informed “fans” guessing.

The upshot is that a lot of Bills “fans” suck. They don’t deserve an elite team.

According to Michael Lombardi, a former NFL general manager now with The Daily Coach, there were disagreements between McDermott and Frazier leading to the defensive coordinator’s departure from Buffalo. Specifically, McDermott wanted to call plays and Frazier did not want to give up that game-day responsibility… so he left.

Essentially what I said and you dismissed it…like usual.

Comment

• Novacane
                            • Jul 2002

Frazier is not one of them. Please stop.

Comment

• Novacane
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jamze132 View Post
                              https://billswire.usatoday.com/2023/...buffalo-bills/

According to Michael Lombardi, a former NFL general manager now with The Daily Coach, there were disagreements between McDermott and Frazier leading to the defensive coordinator’s departure from Buffalo. Specifically, McDermott wanted to call plays and Frazier did not want to give up that game-day responsibility… so he left.

That guys a liar. All hail Joe B!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Goobylal
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jamze132 View Post
                                https://billswire.usatoday.com/2023/...buffalo-bills/

Like I said...

But Lombardi also claimed that McD called plays during "13 seconds." Tim Graham spoke to McD at the Combine and he said the only time he ever took over play-calling was in 2018, during Josh' first game. Benjamin Allbright concurred.

Comment

Working...
                                X