X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

Re: Frazier gone but not forgotten???

Word it anyway you want. The Bills did not want him!

Comment

• jamze132
      Don’t hate…
      • Jun 2003

Originally posted by notacon View Post
      Actually, the OPPOSITE is probably true.

As I wrote in another thread....

the idea that Frazier was pushed out, or left because of the phantom idea that defensive play calling was being taken away...I doubt VERY MUCH and there is zero evidence of that....except in the musings on ill informed “fans” guessing.

The upshot is that a lot of Bills “fans” suck. They don’t deserve an elite team.
      I didn’t say his play calling was being taken away, I’m saying he refused to change his style to be in line with what Beane and McDermott want to do moving forward.

Comment

• notacon
        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Typ0 View Post
        Then why is he interviewing for jobs and how does that not classify as evidence?
        I already explained it in great detail.

There is no evidence at he was “interviewing for jobs”.

Especially considering (like I mentioned) that coaching staffs are pretty much cast in stone by June.

The cake is almost fully baked in June for every NFL team.

For Frazier, who has stated his desire to be a HC, he is not pining for another DC job. In any event, every single team in the NFL already has a DC in place….except one. The Bills."

He was doing exactly what he said he was going to do.....

“I really feel good about where I am,” he says. “I think my reasons for stepping away were the right reasons; I feel good about it. It just gives me a chance to see things from a different perspective, get recharged again and reenergized. I’m gonna go watch some teams in their OTAs, will probably do the same thing again in training camp, go visit some clubs as well. And then in the fall, I will really begin to take a look at what’s happening around the league, make sure I stay up on any new trends, anything that’s changing.

This is not rocket science. It is obvious what he is doing.....trying to get interviews and secure a had coach job in the NFL for 2024.

Interviews for coaching jobs (in particular head coaching jobs) do not take place until after the regular seasons is over (except in-season firings).

Comment

• notacon
          • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
          Word it anyway you want. The Bills did not want him!
          There is zero evidence this is accurate.

In fact, the opposite is almost assuredly what happened. It is common knowledge that if Frazier wanted to stay, he would still be the Bills DC. Brandon Beane “succinctly said the job would have remained with Frazier”

He did not couch it with “I really don’t want to get into that” dodge.

So, to believe your incorrect theory that comes from literally zero knowledge, you are accusing Brandon Beane of being a bald faced liar.

Despite the fact that he has been a “straight shooter” for all his team as Bills GM.

Comment

• notacon
            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by jamze132 View Post
            I didn’t say his play calling was being taken away, I’m saying he refused to change his style to be in line with what Beane and McDermott want to do moving forward.
            You said that "Anyone who thinks he wasn’t essentially fired is just delusional”...THAT is “delusional”

As is the statement that "
            he refused to change his style to be in line with what Beane and McDermott want to do moving forward”.

There is ZERO evidence of that. You are conjuring that up out of thin air.

The fact is that he Frazier was NOT fired, and he would still be DC if he choose to stay in that position.

ALL the evidence supports that. NONE of the evidence supports your ignorant (as in having no knowledge, just suppositions based on your own bias) theory.

Comment

• sukie
              Seriously?
              • Sep 2012

Having someone “step away” is what one does to have no evidence of a firing taking place. It’s a win win for both parties.

Comment

• Novacane
                • Jul 2002

There is zero evidence this is accurate.

In fact, the opposite is almost assuredly what happened. It is common knowledge that if Frazier wanted to stay, he would still be the Bills DC. Brandon Beane “succinctly said the job would have remained with Frazier”

He did not couch it with “I really don’t want to get into that” dodge.

So, to believe your incorrect theory that comes from literally zero knowledge, you are accusing Brandon Beane of being a bald faced liar.

Despite the fact that he has been a “straight shooter” for all his team as Bills GM.

Is Joe B really that naive? My gawd.

Comment

• Mace
                  Haha...yeah you think so ?
                  • Mar 2013

Originally posted by sukie View Post
                  Having someone “step away” is what one does to have no evidence of a firing taking place. It’s a win win for both parties.
                  It's also evidence of a guy stepping away. Beane flatly said he's got his job if he wants it and what kind of fiasco could that be if no one wants Frazier and he says ok....I guess I'm back. They just gave him his shot.

Comment

• sukie
                    Seriously?
                    • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
                    Is Joe B really that naive? My gawd.
                    Makes ya wonder if he stepped away from WKBW or was kinda asked to leave.

Comment

• jamze132
                      Don’t hate…
                      • Jun 2003

You said that "Anyone who thinks he wasn’t essentially fired is just delusional”...THAT is “delusional”

As is the statement that "
                      he refused to change his style to be in line with what Beane and McDermott want to do moving forward”.

There is ZERO evidence of that. You are conjuring that up out of thin air.

The fact is that he Frazier was NOT fired, and he would still be DC if he choose to stay in that position.

ALL the evidence supports that. NONE of the evidence supports your ignorant (as in having no knowledge, just suppositions based on your own bias) theory.
                      You see why we call you Naivecon?

Comment

• Night Train
                        Retired - On Several Levels
                        • Jul 2005

The Beating The Dead Horse Society called to say you're all doing a good job.
                        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Woodman
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Apr 2014

Originally posted by justasportsfan View Post
                          Not necessarily. Even though it may be McDs defensive ideology, he didn't call the alignments on each snap. He didn't call when it was time to blitz or not.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Woodman
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Apr 2014

Originally posted by justasportsfan View Post
                            I believe Frazier was soft when he had to be aggressive.

McD has a couple of years left to prove that he can get this team to the sb and i am all for him calling the shots at D on gameday . Its his job thats on the line so he can bet on himself.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• notacon
                              • Aug 2012

Originally posted by jamze132 View Post
                              You see why we call you Naivecon?
                              So, with literally ZERO evidence to support your doubtful premise and you want to call ME “naive”?!?!?

Comment

• sukie
                                Seriously?
                                • Sep 2012

So, with literally ZERO evidence to support your doubtful premise and you want to call ME “naive”?!?!?
                                Appeal to authority only to find here say speculation and opinion is not evidence. Only Frazier ,MkD and Beane and perhaps Terry know what really transpired.

look we Al have opinions… most of us have our own opinions to boot. No one is wrong with an opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X