• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • notacon
    • Aug 2012

Re: Josh Allen Has a New DETERMINATION

Originally posted by TacklingDummy View Post
    Different teams. Josh would have 3 rings right now if he played for KC and Mahomes would be run out of Buffalo.
    I don’t buy that for a second. It’s more likely that if the QB’s were reversed the Bills would have one or two SB rings with Mahomes and KC would not with Josh Allen.

MAHOMES is the difference, not Andy Reid. Same with NE....TOM BRADY was the difference, NOT Bill Belichick.

As I accurately pointed out the undeniable facts....

Why were KC and NE the only AFC teams to get multiple trips to the AFC Championship game (the past seven years)???

The knee jerk reaction is "coaching and scheme”. But that’s not really that accurate at ALL.

The MAIN factor is the combination of coaching and QB!!!!! And, in fact, the QB is the main reason.

In NE, Belichik is considered the best HC in history....but ONLY when he had Tom Brady as QB. He lost Brady, and what happened??? NE is for ****. Only make one playoff in three seasons. And they did not really deserve the one appearance with the Bills totally embarrassing them with the worst playoff loss in Belichick's career.

Brady goes to TB, the year before with Arians as HC they have a dismal 7-9 record. Do a little better in 2020 with a 11-5 record but BRADY is the reason they went on and won the SB.

Next two years even with Brady...no more playoff success since Brady is, after all old as dirt.

In KC, Andy Reid is there for five years...all with a very good QB in Alex Smith. Can't sniff a conference championship much less a Super Bowl.

Then Patrick Mahomes comes along and POOF, they are going to the conference championship every one of his five years as starter wining there AFCC and two Super Bowls.

Yeah....all it took was the GOAT Brady to make the “coaching” look so great. And in KC, it only took the BEST QB in the NFL today, to make Reid look like a genius.

The FACT is that Josh Allen is NOT at the level of Mahomes (yet).
    He’s just not there yet. He is elite, but not elite enough to get out of his own way.

Comment

• sukie
      Seriously?
      • Sep 2012

Load of crap posted above.

NE loses Tom Brady and KC having Allen being the same thing shows potential plaque buildup in the hippocampus. Get checked out.

Comparing Andy Reid to BB… Reid is an offensive guy and a really good one, as long as his QB can extend plays he will coach to make him successful especially in the plays where he doesn’t need to extend. Josh is the second best at extending plays and Reid would have won with Josh.

KCs coaching staff is top notch. Mahomes would be killed behind the line Josh played behind. Mahomes has guts and improv like no other. But what was written above is concerning.

Comment

• Historian
        2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
        • Dec 2002

Comment

• Novacane
          • Jul 2002

Any claim that his ex GF may have caused him to not be his best is absolutely 100% garbage. I dare you morons to go tell your wife she holds you back. Omg the stupidity posted here sometimes is unreal.

Comment

• Chet
            Allenhu Joshbar
            • Feb 2017

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
            Any claim that his ex GF may have caused him to not be his best is absolutely 100% garbage. I dare you morons to go tell your wife she holds you back. Omg the stupidity posted here sometimes is unreal.
            Who in their right mind would tell their wife that, regardless of whether it’s true? Some relationships are toxic or at the very least, distracting. We don’t know how it affected him either way, but to say with 100% certainty that it didn’t is pretty stupid

Comment

• TacklingDummy
              Unreachable Douche
              • Jul 2002

I dare you morons to go tell your wife she holds you back. Omg the stupidity posted here sometimes is unreal.
              I tell her that all the time after a hot chick hits on me.

Comment

• Novacane
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Chet View Post
                Who in their right mind would tell their wife that, regardless of whether it’s true? Some relationships are toxic or at the very least, distracting. We don’t know how it affected him either way, but to say with 100% certainty that it didn’t is pretty stupid

If it did he'll never win a ring. I thought you guys were just great football minds. I had no idea you were relationship experts too!

Comment

• Chet
                  Allenhu Joshbar
                  • Feb 2017

If it did he'll never win a ring. I thought you guys were just great football minds. I had no idea you were relationship experts too!
                  And I had no idea you knew the inner workings of a newly minted young millionaire star athlete’s relationship. People are full of surprises here

Comment

• notacon
                    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by sukie View Post

NE loses Tom Brady and KC having Allen being the same thing shows potential plaque buildup in the hippocampus. Get checked out.

Comparing Andy Reid to BB… Reid is an offensive guy and a really good one, as long as his QB can extend plays he will coach to make him successful especially in the plays where he doesn’t need to extend. Josh is the second best at extending plays and Reid would have won with Josh.

KCs coaching staff is top notch. Mahomes would be killed behind the line Josh played behind. Mahomes has guts and improv like no other. But what was written above is concerning.

Comment

• notacon
                      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Chet View Post
                      Well...that “stupidity” was in full view in the thread “Maybe Josh Allen .... a little more mature? Is that possible?"

With this gem....

Originally posted by Cali512 View Post
                      Breaking up with an instagram hoe will do that to a man

I know theyve been together for a while but i always imagined him with more of a traditional girl

Comment

• justasportsfan
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                        This is at least the third consecutive offseason where we’ve heard about how Josh has had some monumental change in his mentality. Whatever.

The reg season results are there. The playoff results are not. I’ll believe it when I see it.
                        I love Josh but Im tired of all his personal achievements and records that keeps getting posted on social media. He hasnt won anything. I would rather have a Bills superbowl win with a Jeff Hostetler.
                        sacrifice1
                        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• ghz in pittsburgh
                          • Aug 2004

We are all speculating here. I suspect after Josh's break through year of 2020 for regular season, and then what you may call a playoff break through year of 2021 - he played well in both NE and Chiefs games even though he lost the Chiefs game, there is some complacency came in. Just a matter of time for superbowl right? So did we fans, as well as meida all think. Last off-season, he admitted that he didn't do anything and just let his body heal, actually raved about he good he felt at OTA/training camp. I also remembered someone asked him about his weight at training camp and he admitted some pounds over but said promise that he'd get to his team set weight soon. In the big picture, 5 or so pound over is not much a big deal for him but it is kind of peek into a person's mindset of letting something slide.
                          This year, he looked to be in good shape from the get-go. And he's much involved into drafting, admitted watching propectes highlights and game films, and giving Beane his take. These are signs that he's more dialed in on football.
                          As far as personal life, we don't know the details. Speaking to my friend working at sports agency here, he said it won't shock him that it is a separation with money exchanged for non disclosure. OP mentioned Brittany Mahomes is the definition of distraction. Far from it. Brittany Mahomes was a professional soccer player herself before and has a typical athlete attitude. She runs a successful personal trainer business, probably profitted from her last name by marriage. Her personal wealth, aside from her famous husband, is about 10 million. From the outside, she might be one who seeks attention, but do we know in her family life with Patrick, she seeks his attention all the time (which is what really matters right?)?
                          Last edited by ghz in pittsburgh; 05-25-2023, 02:42 PM.

Comment

• sukie
                            Seriously?
                            • Sep 2012

Originally posted by notacon View Post
                            Nice come back. Try MCT oil. Good for clarity.

Comment

• ghz in pittsburgh
                              • Aug 2004

Bills quarterback Josh Allen appears to have moved on from his rumored ex-girlfriend Brittany Williams after he was spotted out with singer Hailee Steinfeld.

Comment

• ghz in pittsburgh
                                • Aug 2004

It looks like a pre-meditated move by Josh

Last edited by ghz in pittsburgh; 05-27-2023, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X