Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Josh Allen Has a New DETERMINATION

Unreachable Douche
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,895 Times in 4,355 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Josh Allen Has a New DETERMINATION

Quote Originally Posted by Novacane View Post
    I dare you morons to go tell your wife she holds you back. Omg the stupidity posted here sometimes is unreal.
    I tell her that all the time after a hot chick hits on me.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,386 Times in 7,271 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Chet View Post
    Who in their right mind would tell their wife that, regardless of whether it’s true? Some relationships are toxic or at the very least, distracting. We don’t know how it affected him either way, but to say with 100% certainty that it didn’t is pretty stupid

If it did he'll never win a ring. I thought you guys were just great football minds. I had no idea you were relationship experts too!

3. Post thanked by:

Mace (05-27-2023)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

If it did he'll never win a ring. I thought you guys were just great football minds. I had no idea you were relationship experts too!
    And I had no idea you knew the inner workings of a newly minted young millionaire star athlete’s relationship. People are full of surprises here

5. Post thanked by:

Mace (05-27-2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,694 Times in 7,755 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by sukie View Post
    Load of crap posted above.

NE loses Tom Brady and KC having Allen being the same thing shows potential plaque buildup in the hippocampus. Get checked out.

Comparing Andy Reid to BB… Reid is an offensive guy and a really good one, as long as his QB can extend plays he will coach to make him successful especially in the plays where he doesn’t need to extend. Josh is the second best at extending plays and Reid would have won with Josh.

KCs coaching staff is top notch. Mahomes would be killed behind the line Josh played behind. Mahomes has guts and improv like no other. But what was written above is concerning.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Any claim that his ex GF may have caused him to not be his best is absolutely 100% garbage. I dare you morons to go tell your wife she holds you back. Omg the stupidity posted here sometimes is unreal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chet View Post
    Who in their right mind would tell their wife that, regardless of whether it’s true? Some relationships are toxic or at the very least, distracting. We don’t know how it affected him either way, but to say with 100% certainty that it didn’t is pretty stupid
    Well...that “stupidity” was in full view in the thread “Maybe Josh Allen .... a little more mature? Is that possible?"

With this gem....

Quote Originally Posted by Cali512 View Post
    Breaking up with an instagram hoe will do that to a man

I know theyve been together for a while but i always imagined him with more of a traditional girl

Thanks
    Thanked 11,469 Times in 7,086 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37 View Post
    This is at least the third consecutive offseason where we’ve heard about how Josh has had some monumental change in his mentality. Whatever.

The reg season results are there. The playoff results are not. I’ll believe it when I see it.
    I love Josh but Im tired of all his personal achievements and records that keeps getting posted on social media. He hasnt won anything. I would rather have a Bills superbowl win with a Jeff Hostetler.

9. Post thanked by:

Novacane (05-27-2023),OpIv37 (05-27-2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,401 Times in 1,493 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

We are all speculating here. I suspect after Josh's break through year of 2020 for regular season, and then what you may call a playoff break through year of 2021 - he played well in both NE and Chiefs games even though he lost the Chiefs game, there is some complacency came in. Just a matter of time for superbowl right? So did we fans, as well as meida all think. Last off-season, he admitted that he didn't do anything and just let his body heal, actually raved about he good he felt at OTA/training camp. I also remembered someone asked him about his weight at training camp and he admitted some pounds over but said promise that he'd get to his team set weight soon. In the big picture, 5 or so pound over is not much a big deal for him but it is kind of peek into a person's mindset of letting something slide.
    This year, he looked to be in good shape from the get-go. And he's much involved into drafting, admitted watching propectes highlights and game films, and giving Beane his take. These are signs that he's more dialed in on football.
    As far as personal life, we don't know the details. Speaking to my friend working at sports agency here, he said it won't shock him that it is a separation with money exchanged for non disclosure. OP mentioned Brittany Mahomes is the definition of distraction. Far from it. Brittany Mahomes was a professional soccer player herself before and has a typical athlete attitude. She runs a successful personal trainer business, probably profitted from her last name by marriage. Her personal wealth, aside from her famous husband, is about 10 million. From the outside, she might be one who seeks attention, but do we know in her family life with Patrick, she seeks his attention all the time (which is what really matters right?)?
    Last edited by ghz in pittsburgh; 05-25-2023 at 02:42 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,152 Times in 5,890 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    Nice come back. Try MCT oil. Good for clarity.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

https://nypost.com/2023/05/26/bills-...mored-breakup/

13. Post thanked by:

notacon (05-28-2023)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

It looks like a pre-meditated move by Josh

Last edited by ghz in pittsburgh; 05-27-2023 at 08:25 AM.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Nice come back. Try MCT oil. Good for clarity.
    Well...that’s all I thought you could comprehend.

You sure don’t have (or seemingly want to have) the capacity to understand easily understood concepts, that the best QB to ever play the game and the current best QB in the NFL by quite a margin both make their HC look good and are the MAIN reason why they have had successful head coaching careers. Without those QB’s they probably don’t win squat.

And without those QB’s NEITHER of those head coaches even got close to getting to a Super Bowl, much less win one. That is an undeniable FACT. Look it up!

I was NOT comparing Reid to BB.

So, anyway....what you wrote was a “load of crap” and needs to be recognized as that.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Well...that’s all I thought you could comprehend.

You sure don’t have (or seemingly want to have) the capacity to understand easily understood concepts, that the best QB to ever play the game and the current best QB in the NFL by quite a margin both make their HC look good and are the MAIN reason why they have had successful head coaching careers. Without those QB’s they probably don’t win squat.

And without those QB’s NEITHER of those head coaches even got close to getting to a Super Bowl, much less win one. That is an undeniable FACT. Look it up!

I was NOT comparing Reid to BB.

So, anyway....what you wrote was a “load of crap” and needs to be recognized as that.
    What I wrote was “load of crap posted above”.

Josh Allen would have made Andy Reid look like a genius just as Mahomes does. Josh would love throwing to Kelce all day. Josh can extend plays. You make it seem like Josh is Mitch Trubisky when comparing him to Mahomes.

Mahomes would be no where near as effective behind Buffalo’s OLine.

ask Joe about the Mahomes Allen team switch.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by ghz in pittsburgh View Post
    https://nypost.com/2023/05/26/bills-...mored-breakup/

[FONT="] [/FONT]

So much for the geniuses and their he'll be more focused now take. I'm sure dating a movie star will be far less distracting than his long time GF.

18. Post thanked by:

notacon (05-28-2023)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

What I wrote was “load of crap posted above”.

Josh Allen would have made Andy Reid look like a genius just as Mahomes does. Josh would love throwing to Kelce all day. Josh can extend plays. You make it seem like Josh is Mitch Trubisky when comparing him to Mahomes.

Mahomes would be no where near as effective behind Buffalo’s OLine.

ask Joe about the Mahomes Allen team switch.
    More “load of crap”

No....Josh Allen would NOT "have made Andy Reid look like a genius just as Mahomes does” because Josh Allen is simply not as good a QB as Mahomes and never has been. He has NEVER shown the ability to avoid big mistakes like Mahomes has his whole short career.

That does not mean that Josh won’t eventually get his head out his butt like he has done too many times his whole career.

The FACT remains,
    the best QB to ever play the game and the current best QB in the NFL by quite a margin both make their HC look good and are the MAIN reason why they have had successful head coaching careers. Without those QB’s they probably don’t win squat.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

BTW...Alex Smith was throwing to Kelce all day for 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017 and Kelce AND Tyreek Hill for 2016 & 2017....all with Andy Reid as HC.

I DO NOT
    make it seem like Josh is Mitch Trubisky when comparing him to Mahomes...how silly.

Plus the KC O-line was considered so terrible that it had to go through major overhauls (same with Cincy’s). The idea that "
    Mahomes would be no where near as effective behind Buffalo’s OLine. “ is so obtuse and not credible in the least.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

So much for the geniuses and their he'll be more focused now take. I'm sure dating a movie star will be far less distracting than his long time GF.
    Anyone who cares about the dating habits of Josh Allen may be compensating for their own fragile ego and reverting back to HS days when they were jealous that the sports stars got all the prettiest girls.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

BTW...Alex Smith was throwing to Kelce all day for 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017 and Kelce AND Tyreek Hill for 2016 & 2017....all with Andy Reid as HC.

I DO NOT
    make it seem like Josh is Mitch Trubisky when comparing him to Mahomes...how silly.

Plus the KC O-line was considered so terrible that it had to go through major overhauls (same with Cincy’s). The idea that "
    Mahomes would be no where near as effective behind Buffalo’s OLine. “ is so obtuse and not credible in the least.
    So Josh = Alex Smith? Man you are so lost in your own argument.

Unreachable Douche
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,895 Times in 4,355 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Just friends.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Mahomes would be great on Buffalo too. Allen would have a ring already if Reid was his HC. Both things can be true. Just watch KC’s games and 95% of the time their offensive game plan bamboozles the opponent. Alex Smith is a nice guy who was way over drafted due to athleticism. He did not have a lot of arm talent and was timid in some big moments.

But he had his best years with either Harbaugh or Reid at the helm, which just goes to show how important coaching is.

Chiefs have a genius, we have a clapper

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by TacklingDummy View Post
    Just friends.
    With benefits?