Thread: Patrick Mahomes: I think we’re deep at receiver

Thanks
    Thanked 7,572 Times in 6,131 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Patrick Mahomes: I think we’re deep at receiver

Kansas City still has Marquez Valdes-Scantling, who signed with the club last offseason. Kadarius Toney and Skyy Moore should be better in their second year with the Chiefs. Plus, the receiving corps added Rashee Rice out of SMU in the second round of the draft.

While Travis Kelce is a tight end, he’s certainly going to get his share of targets and receptions, too.

Last week, Mahomes was asked about his overall impression of the receiving corps.

“I think we’re deep. I think that’s the biggest thing,” Mahomes said in his press conference. “Usually, you have a good feel for kind of who the guys are going to be and everything like that but with this group, it’s like every single guy I could see him making a path to making the team. And so, I mean that’s what you want. You want that competition.

Patrick Mahomes- I think we're deep at receiver - ProFootballTalk
    28**60**128**133**144**160**163**200**204**248

Thanks
    Thanked 26,296 Times in 13,726 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Patrick Mahomes: I think we’re deep at receiver

Meh.

Mahomes may think that after Kelce, he has the worst receivers in the league. He’s never say that publicly. Of course he’s gonna talk his guys up to the media.

Also, WR’s tend to do well when Andy Reid is their coach and Patrick Mahomes is their QB.