Thread: All the best to you guys

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

All the best to you guys

I hope you guys dominate this upcoming season. I think you will win your division and possibly the AFC. How’s your offseason going? My team is going to be terrible this year.

2. Post thanked by:

Goobylal (05-31-2023),YardRat (05-31-2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,152 Times in 5,890 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: All the best to you guys

Quote Originally Posted by PackersvsBills View Post
    I hope you guys dominate this upcoming season. I think you will win your division and possibly the AFC. How’s your offseason going? My team is going to be terrible this year.
    Bills will be in the thick of it. The off-season was tweaking things like the lines and WR room. Looking forward to kicking the crap outta the Jets 2 times next season.

4. Post thanked by:

notacon (05-31-2023)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by sukie View Post
    Bills will be in the thick of it. The off-season was tweaking things like the lines and WR room. Looking forward to kicking the crap outta the Jets 2 times next season.
    Have you guys had any big name signings at all?

Thanks
    Thanked 9,152 Times in 5,890 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

No. Decent depth guys rotational guys. No cash for a splash. Draft was pretty good though but we’ll see.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by sukie View Post
    No. Decent depth guys rotational guys. No cash for a splash. Draft was pretty good though but we’ll see.
    I hope you guys protect Allen this year. Love watching him play. He had a monster last couple seasons. I wish we had Josh Allen lol.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,948 Times in 1,276 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by PackersvsBills View Post
    I hope you guys protect Allen this year. Love watching him play. He had a monster last couple seasons. I wish we had Josh Allen lol.

i dont think yall will be that bad. Im thinking 7-8 wins tbh. It all depends on Love, he could end up being great, so well see. But dont be to down, dont be a patriots fan lol
    Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Thanks
    Thanked 3,564 Times in 2,153 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

With the cap issues that Buffalo is dealing with, Brandon Beane had to do some creative accounting just to sign some middle of the pack free agents. Still, the Bills have at least a chance to be better in 2023 if some of those free agents and some draft picks pan out. Biggest concern in my mind is middle linebacker where the candidates to replace Tremaine Edmunds include a 31 year old veteran who has limited athleticism and has never been regarded as a solid starter, a UDFA from 4 years ago, a 224 lb 3rd rd pick from a year ago, and a rookie 3rd rd pick. Needless to say, Buffalo needs someone in that group to out play his pedigree. Otherwise, I think it is a pretty well rounded and robust roster.
    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.