• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sukie
    Seriously?
    • Sep 2012

Re: Leslie Frazier visits with Packers, Commanders, Giants

Leslie snacked on some “hot sticks” which are quite excellent. Many a Wisconsin will tell you about “hot sticks” and the anal assault there after.

Rumor: He might have had some cheese.

Comment

• Chet
      Allenhu Joshbar
      • Feb 2017

I hope the Bills write him a winning recommendation

Comment

• sukie
        Seriously?
        • Sep 2012

If he “stepped away” for a year does that mean if hired by another team in at least a DC role… would Bills get the 2 3rd rounders?

Comment

• Cali512
          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by sukie View Post
          If he “stepped away” for a year does that mean if hired by another team in at least a DC role… would Bills get the 2 3rd rounders?
          I think thats only for HCs

Which this is honestly the most racist rule the nfl has ever implemented

"Hey since we dont think yall are smart enough to impress the owners, well give your team draft picks to push you harder for the job"

The whole rule is a joke tbh
          Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• Novacane
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Historian View Post
            Why can't they just be honest about this stuff?

It doesn't look good on his resume.

Comment

• Typ0
              honey pie
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Historian View Post
              Why can't they just be honest about this stuff?
              Because they value gaslighting and manipulation more than integrity and growth?

Comment

• sukie
                Seriously?
                • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Cali512 View Post
                I think thats only for HCs

Which this is honestly the most racist rule the nfl has ever implemented

"Hey since we dont think yall are smart enough to impress the owners, well give your team draft picks to push you harder for the job"

The whole rule is a joke tbh
                No it’s for coordinators who take the same position or HC gig on another team.

Comment

• swiper
                  • Sep 2010

All those teams have coordinators and head coaches. He would take a positional job or an advisory role for this season.

Comment

• Cali512
                    • Jan 2012

Shows how dumb the nfl thinks black coaches are that thy have to incentivize their previous team to get them a job

These rules wouldve been great in the 90s, maybe early 2000s, but now, it feels more racist to give team's incentives to give minority coaches "more praise" because thats literally all they can do

If you were a minority, doesnt it feel worse to think that the reason you got a promotion then your team glorified you to another team, just to get draft picks?

Most of these rules are deep down racist still, its basically telling white coaches "your better than these black coaches so we need your help to get them jobs because they arent smart enough "
                    Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• sukie
                      Seriously?
                      • Sep 2012

Originally posted by swiper View Post
                      All those teams have coordinators and head coaches. He would take a positional job or an advisory role for this season.
                      Shut up fool.

Comment

• Skooby
                        Skoobasaurus-Rex
                        • Oct 2011

His 10 yard pad on 3rd & shorts in the playoffs got him canned, glad we cut bait.

Comment

• Mace
                          Haha...yeah you think so ?
                          • Mar 2013

He's not a desirable young hc candidate with a dynamic philosophy. He's trying to spruce himself up for a last shot at leading a program by demonstrating desire and flexibility. He needed to step away to do this. He's too mild and passive to get turbocharged now....but leave him his attempt and be satisfied he's not our hc because I sure wouldn't hire him here if McD disappeared despite my concerns about McD.

The pro Frazier people should be honest. You want someone else to hire him.

Comment

• swiper
                            • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Mace View Post
                            He's not a desirable young hc candidate with a dynamic philosophy. He's trying to spruce himself up for a last shot at leading a program by demonstrating desire and flexibility. He needed to step away to do this. He's too mild and passive to get turbocharged now....but leave him his attempt and be satisfied he's not our hc because I sure wouldn't hire him here if McD disappeared despite my concerns about McD.

The pro Frazier people should be honest. You want someone else to hire him.
                            Which means his contract with the Bills was terminated. He was fired.

Comment

• Goobylal
                              • Jan 2004

I must have been in a trance when reading this thread originally, as it proves the "stepping away" was a cover for leaving because he was being demoted by the Bills. And again McD taking over play-calling shows that was the plan because otherwise he would have hired a/promoted someone to DC. I still think they would take him back, but again, not as a play-caller.

Comment

• notacon
                                • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Goobylal View Post
                                I must have been in a trance when reading this thread originally, as it proves the "stepping away" was a cover for leaving because he was being demoted by the Bills. And again McD taking over play-calling shows that was the plan because otherwise he would have hired a/promoted someone to DC. I still think they would take him back, but again, not as a play-caller.
                                None of that speculation is supported by the facts. In fact, from what we know, the opposite is true.

Comment

Working...
                                X